Many dropshippers fail in their prospect of dropshipping business owing to the suppliers from AliExpress. This is because it typically takes between 4 to 7 days to process orders and another 7 days before the orders are shipped. This will only make customers become discontent which will, in turn, lead to a low conversion rate. If you are entering into the dropshipping business, you must look for an app that processes orders pretty fast with a timely shipment. I have got good news for you. The app that can do all these and more is called Zendrop. Continue to read this Zendrop review post so you can find out everything that makes the app thick and valuable.
Zendrop will be your ideal dropshipping app that offers product labeling. Product labeling allows you to place your logo on products before they are shipped. It is a way to improve the credibility of your brand.
The said app integrates perfectly with Shopify and automates your dropshipping business while you are still sleeping.
It is an app designed with drop shippers in mind. The app is extremely easy to use and affordable too. Read on to know more in full detail.
New to Dropshipping/E-commerce?
Zendrop Review: What is Zendrop?
Zendrop is a marketplace for e-commerce. It is a dropshipping app that links genuine suppliers with drop shipping stores and online merchants.
With Zendrop, you can easily integrate with Shopify and start selling quality products in a matter of seconds. Unlike AliExpress that delays order processing and shipment, Zendrop works with suppliers that process orders within 24 hours. The shipment is fast and timely.
What makes the app even better is that it has got a great support team that functions all day. Queries are responded to using the live chat support. You can also send a personalized “Thank You” card to your clients with Zendrop to improve customer relationships and retention.
How does Zendrop work?
To start using the Zendrop app, you will have to sign up on their website at https://zendrop.com/. Luckily, there is a 7-day trial period to test the app before you pay for a membership subscription. There is also a free version of the app.
After signing up and choosing a plan, the next thing is to link your Shopify store. Start importing the items you would like to sell and the software takes care of other things that are required to make your shop run smoothly.
Features of Zendrop
Zendrop has a lot of features that make it stand out from the other dropshipping apps. Below are some of them:
Fast shipping – Dropshippers who want to retain their clients use Zendrop because of its fast shipping advantage. If you are a Pro user, you can take advantage of their expedited shipping to ship items to your clients. Even the regular shipping option is faster than AliExpress standard shipping.
Excellent support – Zendrop has a great support team that provides 24/7 support regardless of the subscription plan. The Free plan comes with email support while the Pro and Select options have live chat support.
Real-time analytics – The Zendrop Dashboard keeps you up-to-date on all areas of your business. You can see profits made from all fulfilled sales, orders, costs, and other data.
Custom branding – With the Zendrop Custom Branding feature; you can transform your store into a strong brand. It includes sending a customized “Thank You” card to all your customers.
Zendrop academy – There is no doubt that Facebook advertising is an integral part of dropshipping. So, going through the Zendrop Academy makes you an expert in Facebook advertising. It consists of 45 videos to teach you how to make successful Facebook ads.
Auto fulfillment – Zendrop automates your dropshipping business with the Auto Fulfilment feature. This means that you don’t have to manually fulfill orders that are coming from your dropshipping store. Just turn on the “Auto Fulfillment” to fulfill all orders automatically. This saves you time and money. It means you don’t have to employ a virtual assistant to handle the order fulfillment.
USA fulfillment – You can make bulk orders to Zendrop’s warehouses in the United States. It helps to reduce shipping times to between 2 and 5 days. It also enhances the overall customer experience.
Whether you would want to be billed monthly or yearly, Zendrop has got a suitable plan for your dropshipping business.
There are 3 plans to choose from – Free, Pro and Select.
- Free – It costs $0 with 50 orders monthly and unlimited importation of products. There is only email support.
- Pro – This plan goes for $49 per month with unlimited product imports. It comes with live chat support.
- Select – This is for volume sellers. It costs $499 with full premium benefits.
Visit https://zendrop.com/pricing/ to see the benefits you get with each plan.
Can I make money with Zendrop?
Zendrop believes in keeping your customers happy with their awesome order fulfillment and support features. With customer satisfaction at the forefront, you can grow your business steadily generating consistent profits.
You can also improve your earnings with the Zendrop affiliate program. If offers as much as a 20% commission for every membership subscription through your affiliate link plus a 1% commission for every product sold from a referral’s store through your affiliate link.
To join the affiliate program, click on this link https://partners.zendrop.com/affiliate/signup to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Zendrop have a free trial?
Answer: Yes, there is a 7-day free trial with the Pro plan.
2. Can I connect multiple Shopify stores with Zendrop?
Answer: No, you can only connect one account to one store.
3. How can I fulfill an order with Zendrop?
Answer: To fulfill an order, follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Orders” tab which is located at the top of your Zendrop account
- Select the order you intend to fulfill
- Click the “Fulfil Order” button
- Input your credit card detail and Zendrop will take it up from there.
4. Can I test products before I start to sell them?
Answer: Yes, you can test products before you start selling them.
5. Is Zendrop better than AliExpress?
Answer: Yes, Zendrop is better than AliExpress in many ways. Zendrop has got faster order processing and shipping times but AliExpress is bogged down due to layers of middlemen that slow down processing and shipment.
- Useful free plan: A free version is available with 50 products monthly. The free plan is very useful in terms of importing, tracking, and email support which would be loved by many drop shippers starting their business.
- Millions of products: There are more than 1 million products to sell. The numbers could be overwhelming but the variety improves your e-commerce store capacity. The more products you have higher will be your profits.
- Amazing Order Fulfillment: Quick order processing and fast shipping times are the features worth using Zendrop. The auto fulfillment feature added with excellent support keeps your customers coming for more.
- Management of suppliers: Zendrop works with only reliable suppliers. Products are sourced directly from manufacturers and suppliers without any middlemen. This makes the resolution of disputes easier with suppliers. It is also helpful in saving you time with supplying issues as it is promptly taken care of by Zendrop.
- Great support and tracking: Zendrop has a simple dashboard to track sales performance. Email and live chat support are very productive and let you keep your focus intact on improving your business. Zendrop provides product labeling and custom packaging features to make your orders and shipping stand out.
- The free version has limited features: The main drawback is the support that is available only through email. This may lead to delays in responding to your queries impacting your overall business.
- Integrates with Shopify only: Drop shippers with other e-commerce platforms cannot not use Zendrop features. This makes the Zendrop app looks lackluster against its competitors.
Conclusion: Is the Zendrop app recommended?
Zendrop is an impressive dropshipping app designed for dropshippers with success in mind. It is an e-commerce marketplace that helps you meet reliable suppliers and manufacturers. There is no language barrier with Zendrop which is usually the problem with AliExpress suppliers.
The fact that Zendrop has both free and trial versions mean new drop shippers can test the tool before becoming a paid subscriber. With the Zendrop Academy, you can become an expert in Facebook advertising. This ensures that you can market your store properly through social media.
The icing on the cake is the fast order processing and shipment times that beat AliExpress dropshipping hands down. I recommend Zendrop because the app is even better with its affiliate program.