When it comes to skincare products, there is no doubt that Oriflame is one of the famous brands worth vouching for. It is already a household name amongst the women folks. So, what is the Oriflame MLM?
Established in the year 1967, the company has made a great impact by empowering many women as Beauty Consultants. The products are of the highest quality and standard. You can earn as much as a 20% commission on orders alongside other bonuses and benefits. This makes it attractive to join.
You may have been introduced to the Oriflame MLM by a friend or a family member but wondering if the program is legit or a scam. I will settle all of that in this review. So, I urge you to read on.
What is the Oriflame MLM?
Oriflame MLM is a Swedish-based company that was started in 1967 by Jonas and Robert Af Jochnick. The company sells its products in more than 60 countries through the direct marketing method.
This makes the company an MLM giant in the beauty products business. The best part of it is that their products are fairly priced which makes them very attractive to many customers.
Oriflame MLM Overview
Oriflame MLM has operated for more than 50 years. This makes it a reputable and trustworthy business. A company that has operated for more than five decades should have been shut down by the regulatory authorities if it is found wanting.
This further lays credence to the fact that it is a legit company. In 2014, Oriflame joined NASDAQ as a publicly quoted company but was delisted in July 2019.
The company has got over 3.6 million distributors across the globe with over 1,000 products. No doubt, this provides a great opportunity for many people who want to be independent.
There are 6,000 employees with more than 100 scientists on the company’s payroll. The company makes yearly revenue of more than 1.3 billion Euros.
The business opportunity in Oriflame MLM
There is a great opportunity to earn good money when you join Oriflame MLM. To succeed pretty fast, you will need to build a network of people under you as a team. You can earn up to 20% on ordered products.
There is direct commission on your referrals too. The best way to start is to show the catalog to your family and friends. Then, you can place an order afterward.
How to join Oriflame MLM?
To join Oriflame MLM is completely free of charge but you will need to purchase the starter kit which costs about $20. You will get a free catalog as you start but you will have to pay for subsequent catalogs. The catalog costs less than $1. You can also visit the website at https://www.oriflame.com/ for more details.
How much money can one make with Oriflame MLM?
You only make money from Oriflame MLM if you make some sales. Higher sales mean more commissions and that translates to more income. If you are an Oriflame Consultant, you will get between 20% and 35% for ordered products.
Additionally, if you have some people recruited under you as consultants or what is referred to as downlines in MLM, then, you can earn up to 13.5% commission on every product sold.
Why do most people fail with the Oriflame MLM?
Most people fail in the Oriflame MLM business model because of the following reasons:
- Defective mindset – Many people join the Oriflame MLM when they see people who have made it through the business. They don’t know the hard work that has been put into it. Get your mindset right from the start. Oriflame MLM is not a get-rich-quick scheme.
- Competitive market – The market is highly competitive. It is possible to run into another distributor within your locality.
- A lot of networking is required – Many people decide to do the job part-time but you won’t make much progress doing this part-time. You have to do it full-time to get a lot of leads and increase your network by reaching out to friends of your friend.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How much is needed to get started?
Answer: It takes about $20 to get started.
2. What does the Business Case contain?
Answer: It contains samples of perfumes and lipsticks, foundation sachets, skincare, Aloe Vera moisturizer, a business manual, order form and all you require to start the business including training and 24 hours support.
3. What is the minimum order?
Answer: There is no minimum order with Oriflame MLM but there is a commission if your order is around $100.
4. Will I be given my website to promote the business?
Answer: Yes, you will have your website which you can use to receive local orders.
5. What are the attractions of an Oriflame Consultant?
Answer: Some of the attractions as an Oriflame Consultant include the opportunity to attend conferences, go on holidays, get a brand new car or a car allowance.
Who is it for?
Oriflame MLM is for both men and women who want to make money as independently-minded people within a flexible working schedule. This makes it ideal for single moms, married women, retirees, pensioners, and anyone who is very enterprising.
- There are no inventories – Most MLM models have inventories that you must keep regularly. Oriflame MLM is different. It has no inventories. Products are either shipped directly to the buyer or a beauty consultant for onward distribution.
- No fees for sign up – Unlike the other MLM companies where you have to first pay for a signup fee even before paying for a starter kit, Oriflame MLM collects no fees for sign up. You only purchase a starter kit and that is all.
- 20% discount – If you are a consultant, Oriflame MLM will offer you a 20% discount. That is great savings for you. There are also monthly gifts to encourage you and your team based on the percentage of your sales.
- Quality products – Oriflame MLM produces a wide range of top-quality products at very reasonable prices. The products are tested and trusted.
- Reputable brand – You can leverage the fact that Oriflame is a reputable brand. It is also well known worldwide.
- Flexible lifestyle – Oriflame MLM offers you a flexible lifestyle while earning some income. You are at liberty to choose how you work. You can work from home or choose to prospect for customers for a few hours a day. It all depends on you.
- Recruitment is needed – Like every MLM model; you must do aggressive recruitment if you want to succeed in the business.
- May not be sustainable in the long run – It is difficult to sustain an MLM business without recruitment. This makes many people quit.
- Products are not organic – Some of the products may be made from natural ingredients but they are not all organic. Some ingredients are obtained from animals.
- Not open for people in America – People living in the United States of America cannot become an Oriflame consultant but products can be purchased online.
Legit or scam
Oriflame MLM has been around for 53 years now. It is a legit business. But you must understand that the MLM model depends on consistent sales. It won’t be a rewarding business for you if you make no sales.
Conclusion: Is Oriflame MLM recommended?
Yes, Oriflame MLM is recommended if you are ready to sweat it out. It requires the right mindset to succeed in any MLM model. Oriflame MLM is not an exception. Oriflame MLM is not recommended for people who have the penchant to quit easily.