If you are in the affiliate marketing business then you know the importance of Keywords. Every affiliate marketer desires a low competition keyword with high traffic. Proper keyword research with relevant content will drive more traffic and put your website on the first page of Google.
In this article, we will cover the review for the most powerful keyword research tool called ‘Jaaxy’ and find out what is the Jaaxy keyword research tool capable of.
What is a keyword?
A keyword is a term searched on search engines to obtain the most relevant and trustworthy information on the internet. It’s a search term for which you want your website content to be ranked in search engines. In short, something you type in google search bar is a ‘keyword’.
Below is an example of keyword research:
Performing keyword research is a very competitive task today.
You need to keep in mind a few points while doing keyword research:
- The average and daily traffic to your targeted keyword
- The competitiveness of your targeted keyword
- The targeted keyword should make sense
- The targeted keyword should be relevant to your content
With a ton of information and content surrounding the keywords available on the internet, performing manual research for keywords is out of question.
You need to have a powerful keyword research tool to help you find the most relevant and low competitive keywords.
Jaaxy Review 2020
Let me tell you about the most powerful keyword research tool ‘Jaaxy’ that I am using personally.
Jaaxy is the online industry’s most advanced and useful keyword research tool to manage all the aspects of your keyword research, website ranking, competition, and market research. It will be your one-stop shop to get higher rankings and drive traffic to your website.
It offers a variety of unique, and low competitive keyword options that are highly relevant to your niche which you can use to drive your SEO and PPC campaigns to new heights.
Some of the key features of Jaaxy that I am personally using for my website:
- Keywords: Keyword research is the most outstanding feature of Jaaxy. You can search the keywords on any topic or niche that is ‘most used’ or ‘most bizarre’. The technique behind Jaaxy provides you lots of different keyword ideas.
- Niches: Whether your niche is too broad or too micro Jaaxy is able to provide the most unique combination of keywords and SEO results for your website.
- Competition: To have a competitive edge, Jaaxy provides insightful data on your competitor’s rankings with website content structure, meta tags, backlinks, ad placements, etc.
- SiteRank: SiteRank is another useful feature that allows you to monitor and track your website as well as any other websites ranking in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. This feature is very helpful for affiliate marketers, bloggers, and other online merchants for better SEO.
- Domains: With Jaaxy you can also see the high quality and brandable domains under .com, .net, and .org with every search you perform for keywords. It helps you in owning an asset of valuable domain portfolios that may come handy in the future.
Below is an example of keyword research and the details you get in Jaaxy:
- Avg: This is the average number of searches performed in a month.
- Traffic: The number of times the keyword was searched in a day.
- QSR (Quoted Search Result): This shows the number of competitive websites ranking for the keyword. The lower the number, the better chances of your website content ranking.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator): This is the option to get the QSR that displays the quality of your keyword.
- SEO: This is SEO rating i.e. the percentage of searches performed with the keyword in search engines out of 100.
- Domains: These are the type of domains available for the keyword.
So you see, Jaaxy provides you almost all the details for single keyword research that is required to write your content and rank higher in search engines.
Good things don’t come free. Of course, you have to pay to get access to the Jaaxy keyword research tool where you have three plans to choose from:
- Starter (free): This is a free trial membership that includes 30 keyword searches and best for new-comers to try the Jaaxy keyword research tool.
- Pro ($49 a month): The Pro membership is a complete package for new websites with some additional useful features from the starter plan.
- Enterprise ($99 a month): The most advanced and complete package of keyword features available for the power users in the online business.
Click to choose your plan accordingly:
I did the comparison of other keyword research tools before subscribing to Jaaxy and here is what I found:
Ahref Keyword Explorer
Ahref has a keyword research tool called ‘Keyword Explorer’ that provides you valuable keyword research features along with backlink analysis. You get lots of advanced features in this tool but it is very expensive.
A lite version of Ahref will cost you $99 a month (starting with $7 for 7 days trial) and their Agency plan asking for $999 a month.
SemRush is another powerful keyword research tool for SEO. If you want to know the list of keywords that your competitors are ranking for, then this is the tool to go for. This helps you plan your content structure for better rankings and SEO.
A pro version of SemRush will cost you $99.95 a month (with a few days free trial) with the business option asking for $399.95 per month.
Google Keyword Planner
The main highlight of Google keyword planner is that all the data you get from keyword research is part of Google search. But the main drawback is since it is linked with Google Ads the results are limited and could be tricky for SEO.
It’s a free tool but make sure you use Google Adwords to get access to Google Keyword Planner.
Comparatively, Google’s keyword planner is free but not sustainable for a long time.
Ahref and SemRush are extremely powerful and have many advanced features that are a bit overwhelming. In terms of pricing, both of these tools offer their pro version at the price of Jaaxy’s enterprise version. So all in all, I prefer Jaaxy for its keyword database and SEO feature at affordable pricing.
How Jaaxy is effective as a keyword research tool
The QSR is my personal favorite feature of Jaaxy. It offers a variety of different keyword combinations and helps you in finding the number of competitive websites for your targeted keyword to rank your content quickly.
Don’t believe me, I’ll show you an example.
Jerry is part of Wealthy Affiliate where you get access to the Jaaxy keyword research tool. Jerry uses Jaaxy to write his website content and rank quickly on Google’s 1st page with the help of Jaaxy keyword research tool results.
To know more about Wealthy Affiliate, read the complete review here.
Conclusion: Improve your content rankings with Jaaxy
So that’s how Jaaxy works and makes your content do the talking.
For me, Jaaxy helps in building a list of dynamic and meaningful keywords with low competition for higher ranking. I have built my content around these keywords that rank faster and convert quickly.
To summarize, Jaaxy is a useful keyword research tool with advanced and powerful features to write and optimize your content for higher rankings and conversion. If you’re looking for a keyword research tool that keeps you ahead in the competition and also provides you the details on improving the SEO, domain availability at an affordable price then Jaaxy must be your choice.
Search your keyword now for free.