There are many e-mail marketing tools out there. Aweber, GetResponse, and MailChimp are the most popular players in this category. In this review, I will be discussing SendinBlue. You will get to know what is SendinBlue Email Marketing program and if it is legit or a scam. Though, not as popular as the usual suspects, SendinBlue is one of the best tools for e-mail marketing.
The tool has comprehensive features that include SMS, marketing automation, landing pages, CRM, transactional emails, Facebook ads, and many more.
When it comes to pricing, SendinBlue is very competitive and it is gradually becoming a major player in the e-mail marketing service industry. SendinBlue also has something for WordPress. The email plugin is as good as the web-based version.
What is SendinBlue Email Marketing Program?
SendinBlue is an all-in-one e-mail marketing system. The tool was developed to take care of the growing challenges that most small and medium businesses face. Most e-mail automation tools are usually out of budget. This is the gap SendinBlue has come to fill and it looks like their efforts are gradually paying off.
With more than 90,000 users and over 11 million sent emails per day, it is crystal clear that SendinBlue has come to rub shoulders with the big players. Launched in 2012, SendinBlue has become the darling of many businesses, NGOs, and marketers. The tool has a high level of data privacy and security.
SendinBlue helps you to grow your business without asking too much in terms of pricing. It is a great system for building stronger relationships that keep converting.
SendinBlue vs. MailChimp
SendinBlue is a better option than MailChimp on many fronts. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- You can achieve more results with SendinBlue at a far cheaper cost than MailChimp. That is a fact!
- As you increase your contacts, you pay more with MailChimp. This is not the case with SendinBlue.
- SendinBlue has got a live chat. The same cannot be said of MailChimp
- SendinBlue has got more than 70 templates on its free plan but MailChimp has just 5.
- You can send transactional e-mails with SendinBlue. However, this is not available on MailChimp.
- SendinBlue has greater automation than MailChimp. The only e-mail marketing tool that beats SendinBlue in this area is ActiveCampaign.
- Free plan – You can get started with the free version to jumpstart your business. With the free plan, you can send up to 300 e-mails every day.
- Lite plan – The Lite package costs $25 per month. This plan is good for marketers.
What you get if you go for the Lite package includes:
- No sending limit to the number of e-mails you can send
- You can send up to 100,000 e-mails daily with an e-mail support
- There are advanced statistics, you can also remove the SendinBlue logo and do A/B testing.
- Premium plan – The plan costs $65 per month. This plan comprises everything in the Lite plan plus more.
- It comes with marketing automation
- Send up to 100,000 emails daily
- Integration of landing pages
- Facebook and re-targeting ads
- You get to have telephone support
- There is multi-user access
The Premium plan is great for marketing pros
- Enterprise plan – If you have more advanced needs, the Enterprise plan is your best bet. The price is not stated. You have to click “Get a quote” and fill a form to know the cost of this plan. The benefits include everything in the Premium plan and more.
- More than 20 landing pages
- It comes with priority sending
- Access to more than 10 users
- Customer access manager and many more
SendinBlue offers additional add-ons that are optional at an extra cost. These add-ons are:
- IP Plan – This plan is ideal for people who send in large volumes. If you like to send from a non-shared IP, this is the plan that is suitable for you. It is a dedicated IP plan that goes for $145 per year. The add-on is already part of the Premium plan.
- SMS credits – Sending SMS to more than 100 countries is easy with SendinBlue. SMS credits are available in packs of 100 for purchase. The charges vary depending on the country of destination and can be calculated through a calculator on the pricing page.
If you run a WordPress website, you are not left out. There is a plugin that integrates well with different tools such as WooCommerce and Elementor. It has a subscription form built-in for WordPress. The plugin is available for free with over 50,000 subscribers.
Features of SendinBlue plugin
The plugin has some very good features that include:
- Drag and drop editor that can help you build or customize e-mail signup forms
- Posts, pages, sidebars, or shortcode integration of SendinBlue subscription forms
- The advantage of e-mail confirmation, double opt-in, or a redirection to a targeted page
- The subscription forms have some of the best UX
- The customization of success and error messages with ease and quick integration with the Google Captcha technology in line with the best online security practices.
How to join the SendinBlue email marketing program?
Joining is simple. Just go to https://app.sendinblue.com/account/register and sign-up for free.
Who is it for?
SendinBlue is an excellent tool for entrepreneurs, NGOs, agencies, internet marketers, information marketers, affiliate marketers, network marketers, and online merchants. It is also a good automation tool for bloggers, sales reps, sales teams, and call center reps.
- Easy to use – SendinBlue has an excellent user-experience. The menus are pretty easy to navigate. There are modern templates that can be customized with ease.
- Responsive and flexible templates – You cannot go wrong with 65 templates to choose from. These templates are extremely responsive and flexible.
- Low-budget tariffs – One thing that makes SendinBlue stand out from the other tools is its low-cost plans. The plans are extremely affordable. Comparatively, it offers some of the most competitive prices in the industry. With SendinBlue, you can send 40,000 e-mails at the cost of $25. This is great value for money. This offer is difficult to beat.
- Seamless tool – SendinBlue is a very seamless tool. With the tool, you can easily create campaigns and do segmentation as it relates to focused targeting.
- Deep e-mail automation – The tool has some of the best penetrating automation that you can think of. Some of the automation include sending transactional messages and assigning lead scores. When it comes to triggering campaign actions, SendinBlue can deliver perfectly. Campaign actions can be triggered using website engagement behavior and through your visitor’s e-mail.
- SMS marketing tool – You don’t have to buy another tool for your SMS campaigns. SendinBlue has got you covered. Most of the other newsletter tools do not offer this feature.
- Editor for the landing page – This is a fantastic feature. The landing page editor helps you to customize the design to your taste. The interface is simple with different modern templates.
- Deliverability – When it comes to deliverability, the rate is high and the system is constantly improving to achieve almost 100% deliverability.
- The free plan can only send 300 e-mails
- No way to avoid spam
- No multiple logins on the free plan
- Customer support needs improvement
Legit or scam
SendinBlue is a legit tool for all your e-mail marketing tasks.
Conclusion: Is SendinBlue email marketing recommended?
Yes, SendinBlue is 100% recommended if:
- You need to make robust, one-on-on campaigns
- You run an e-commerce business
- You want a sophisticated tool at a great price