Selling things online has become very competitive. This is known to many online retailers and brands that go through daily headaches of dealing with multiple online sales channels, managing inventory, and shipping. Finding a solution that is centralized and easy to manage is hard to find but not impossible. Sellbrite is one of the options. So, what is Sellbrite? Curious to know more?
Sellbrite is an online solution to many dropshipping/e-commerce woes. In this post, I will tell you all the details about Sellbrite features, pricing, pros, and cons.
New to Dropshipping/E-commerce?
What is Sellbrite?
Sellbrite is a cloud-based platform to sell your products on different online marketplaces. The features of Sellbrite allow you to list your products, manage inventory, fulfill orders, and track shipping all in one place.
The platform integrates well with major online channels such as Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, and many more to give your business maximum reach and boost your sales.
Sellbrite was founded in 2013 by a group of people involved in multiple professions. The company was later acquired by GoDaddy in 2019.
How does Sellbrite work?
To work with Sellbrite you have to create an account. You can visit https://app.sellbrite.com/merchants/sign_up and create a free account for 30-days with unlimited access. If you like working with Sellbrite then choose a suitable pricing plan to continue using its services.
Once you have logged in you can set up the account with the following steps:
- Connecting your sales channels by adding them to Sellbrite
- Next is importing the products data to Sellbrite. You can choose to import the data from your favorite sales channel or make use of the upload option
- Step 3 is to link your listings to a product. This will help you in case you like to sell products on multiple channels
- Set up your inventory for auto syncing so that you don’t miss out on future orders for lack of products
- List your products to existing or new marketplaces
- Lastly, set up shipping for your orders.
Features of Sellbrite
The features of Sellbrite are the seller’s delight. It offers some cool benefits to scale your business and automate the selling process. Here are some of them:
Smart listing of products – Sellbrite offers its listing options to manage multiple channels in one go. The display of products can be modified according to your customer’s needs applying different variations and catalogs for thousands of products.
What’s more, is you don’t need to spend time to redo your settings for listing as Sellbrite uses Smart listing technology. It automates the listing based on your previous settings so that you can concentrate more on selling than listing.
The automation also works on changes for the bulk listing of products. The centralized catalog system will update the changes to the same product on every sales channel based on your changes update for one product.
Excellent inventory management – Managing inventory is one heck of a problem for many retailers and brands alike. This problem is taken care of by Sellbrite with its inventory management controls and automation.
With Sellbrite, you can auto-sync the inventory to and from different marketplaces. This ensures that you avoid situations of overselling and underselling products. The synching of inventory works well with Amazon FBA and other online merchants where you can easily view and manage the availability of stocks using Sellbrite bulk editor.
Sellbrite gives you total control and flexibility in terms of using and managing your product stocks from one centralized channel.
Automation of shipping and tracking – Spending extra cost on labeling? You can increase your savings and reduce efforts of printing labels by using Sellbrite’s label printing options. Sellbrite offers the lowest rates on USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping labels.
Not only printing but you can also improve your product shipping efficiency with the help of Amazon FBA. Just route the orders to FBA by pre-mapping the shipping methods on individual sales channels according to Amazon shipping criteria’s and you are done.
You don’t have to worry about splitting the orders to different warehouses in case it runs out of stock. Sellbrite efficiently takes care of this by automating order routing saving you time and effort. By default, Sellbrite takes the responsibility of alerting the respective sales channels and providing the tracking number for order placement and shipping.
Multiple integration options – Sellbrite offers integrations with various online sales channels and marketplaces. Whether you run a brand or a simple retail store the options are too many.
You can easily integrate your online store or just start selling your products as an independent merchant using Sellbrite.
Some of the marketplaces are Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, etc. The integrations also include shopping carts such as Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, etc., and services such as Amazon FBA, Deliverr, ShipStation, and many more.
The best part is you can test all the above features under a 30-days free trial account.
Sellbrite offers multiple pricing options to choose from:
Free forever – $0 for up to 30 orders per month
Pro 100 – $29 for up to 100 orders per month
Pro 500 – $79 for up to 500 orders per month
Pro 2K – $179 for up to 2000 orders per month
All the pricing plans cover the following benefits and features as standard with the difference in hours and numbers:
- Inventory & Price Sync
- Order import
- Sales channel integrations
- Number of SKU’s and Users
To know complete details on Sellbrite pricing visit https://www.sellbrite.com/pricing-pro/.
Sellbrite provides separate pricing options specific to Shopify users below:
Free forever – $0 for up to 30 orders per month
Pro 100 – $19 for up to 100 orders per month
Pro 500 – $59 for up to 500 orders per month
Pro 2K – $99 for up to 2000 orders per month
To know complete details on Sellbrite Shopify pricing visit https://www.sellbrite.com/pricing-sfs-pro/
Can I make money with Sellbrite?
Yes, if you can use the Sellbrite features appropriately you can definitely make money. Most online store owners and drop shippers tend to spend time researching, listing, importing, shipping, and tracking. This is why their store progress is slow and it takes a lot of time to turn their business into a brand.
As we have seen above, Sellbrite features help automate a lot of cumbersome processes that give its users enough time to focus on building their business. As a result, they are able to expand their business on multiple sales channel that brings more customers with more revenue.
Once you start to reap benefits using Sellbrite you can promote the platform on different platforms. This will help you earn commissions based on referrals who join and use Sellbrite for their business. Sellbrite offers 20% commissions on every referral through their partner program. You can double your earnings by using and referring Sellbrite.
To know more about its partner program, visit https://sellbrite.partnerstack.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Sellbrite free to use?
Answer: Yes. Sellbrite offers a free plan that lasts forever with a limited number of orders per month.
2. Does Sellbrite support API?
Answer: Yes. Sellbrite support API integrations.
3. Do you need to have an existing online store to use Sellbrite?
Answer: No. Requirement of the store is not mandatory to join Sellbrite.
4. How to contact Sellbrite?
Answer: Sellbrite can be contacted through live chat or by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sellbrite also provides user guides to get quick answers on using the platform.
5. What are the alternatives to Sellbrite?
Answer: Some of the alternatives are ecomdash, channel advisor, seller active, etc.
- Ease-of-use – Sellbrite is very easy to set up and use. There are no technicalities or expertise involved in integrations and linking of products and stores.
- Smooth integration – The initial stages of transitioning your products, importing, and inventory aspects are very smooth.
- Multi-channel management – Sellbrite is a one-stop-shop for multiple sales channels you can use to list your products and increase sales.
- Inventory control – The inventory syncing option is one of a kind. It is also helpful in keeping you alert on the availability of stock so that you do not mismanage your orders.
- Labeling and shipping – This is another factor to centralize your labeling and shipping process. With the in-built feature of using reputed label printing platforms at the lowest cost and shipping options, you save money, effort, and time.
- Limited channels for integration – Sellbrite needs to improve on adding more marketplaces, and other sales channels to their kitty for integration. Lack of which may prompt many users to look for alternatives that do not find their inventory or sales merchant within Sellbrite.
- No mobile app – A mobile app is sorely missed to work on your product listing and integrations on the go.
Conclusion: Is Sellbrite worth using and recommended?
Sellbrite is a really good option to automate your online selling process. The ease of products listing, inventory control, and shipping are some of the features that stand out from the crowd. The users on different platforms have given it more than 4.5 stars which is outstanding.
The fact that it is easy to use and integrates with major online sales channels and marketplaces makes it people’s choice. With a free-forever pricing plan, they have nailed it to attract a large audience who want to test their hands with e-commerce.
An improvement towards introducing a mobile app will definitely boost their subscriber’s list but nothing to take away from recommending it. Sellbrite should be every small and medium-sized business owner’s choice to automate the process and enhance their business limits.