What is Printful?
Printful is one of the biggest companies offering print-on-demand services. Some of their product lineups include T-shirts, mugs, hoodies, leggings, joggers, jackets, etc. The company is also into non-apparel services like printing on phone cases, throw pillows, facemasks, and many more. Many e-commerce stores make a lot of money by selling customized products for Printful. But not everyone is meant to be an online store owner. Some people love affiliate marketing. So, Printful created an affiliate program for them. In this review, you will know what is printful affiliate program.
The printful affiliate program allows you to earn recurring commissions. So, read on to have the full information that you need to get started with this program. You would also love to know if the Printful affiliate program is legit or a scam. This and more are what you are going to find out.
What is Printful Affiliate program? An Overview
Printful was established on the 16th of July, 2013 as a printing company. It later metamorphosed into a printing and dropshipping company. The company has delivered over 27 million items.
Printful operates from seven locations. The locations are California, Canada, Mexico, Latvia, Spain, and two locations in North Carolina.
Its affiliate program is very attractive. Printing is still a virgin niche that many affiliate marketers can join to make some money since it seems like many of the other niches are already saturated.
With the Printful affiliate program, you can earn a 10% commission for referring people that make successful orders through your affiliate link. The good thing about this program is that you can earn recurring commissions for 9 months from all referred customers. It is free to become an affiliate.
How to join the Printful affiliate program?
To join the affiliate program, you need to visit the website at https://www.printful.com/affiliates and click “Get started”. It takes a minimum of 3 working days to process your application. When the team is done reviewing your application, you will get a unique referral link and banners to start promoting your affiliate business.
How does the program work?
If you share your affiliate link with a friend and he starts an online store with that affiliate link on Printful, you will start earning commissions for every product sold on your friend’s online store. The sweetest part of it is that the commission will be earned for 9 months.
How does Printful pay their affiliates?
There is no 30-day wait period with the Printful affiliate program. Once you request payment, you will get paid in less than 3 days.
How to succeed as a Printful affiliate?
Make a blog post concerning Printful – To effectively promote your affiliate link, you must make a blog post relating to Printful. Here is how you can go about it:
- Discuss your personal experience using the Printful platform
- Do a comparison between Printful and other printing-related dropshipping companies
- Make a course or guide on how one can integrate an online store with Printful
- Why you recommend Printful to people
Remember, this is not about writing just a post. You have to write many posts. At least, three posts in a week.
Use the social media – Facebook and Twitter are two great social media platforms that you can use to promote your affiliate link. You must also do this with caution to avoid spamming people. The best way is to share your affiliate link indirectly by making a post and sharing the link with it.
Deploy email marketing – E-mail marketing is another way to reach out to people. Send mails to friends and family who may be interested in Printful and include a blog post embedded with your affiliate link in the email you are going to send.
Testimonials – When reaching out to your audience, genuine testimonials help in building credibility and trust. So, try to include some testimonials from people who have used Printful.
Word of mouth – You can never underestimate the power of word of mouth. Tell people about it and send your affiliate link to them through Whatsapp or other instant-messaging tools. You never know who will be interested.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How long does the cookie last?
Answer: The cookie lasts for just 30 days.
2. What other ways can one get paid?
Answer: There are no other payment methods other than PayPal.
3. For how long will I earn commissions?
Answer: Commissions will be earned for 9 months.
4. Can I earn commissions from multiple products?
Answer: Yes, you can earn commissions from as many products as possible.
5. How long does it take to approve my application if I want to become an affiliate?
Answer: It takes a minimum of 3 working days to review and approve your application.
6. What is the minimum threshold for withdrawal?
Answer: The minimum threshold for withdrawal is $25.
Who is it for?
Printful affiliate program is perfect for printers and affiliate marketers. It is also ideal for bloggers, social media influencers, YouTubers, and e-commerce entrepreneurs.
- 10% recurring commission – As an affiliate marketer, you cannot find anything sweeter than recurring commissions. This is what the Printful affiliate program offers you. You can earn recurring commissions for 9 months.
- No logistic worries – You don’t have to worry about logistics when someone makes an order through your referral link. Printful takes care of the order by printing and shipping the products to the customer directly.
- Easy tracking – There are tracking and reporting tools to help you keep track of all your efforts.
- Fast payouts – The payouts are fast and payments are done through PayPal. You can withdraw cash within 3 days when you reach a minimum threshold of $25. This is one of the lowest thresholds in affiliate marketing.
- More than 200 products – As a Printful affiliate, you have more than 200 products to earn commissions from. This means limitless earnings.
- Low risk – Just like with other affiliate programs, the Printful affiliate program comes with virtually no risks. You don’t have to pay for products in advance; you don’t need to have an inventory, and you don’t have to shoulder the shipping cost. Printful takes care of everything.
- Low cost – To join the affiliate program comes at no cost. The only cost you incur is having a domain to post your blogs. The rest is about investing more of your time.
- No office is required – As an affiliate, you can work from anywhere. You don’t have to set up an office. You can work from home.
- 30-day cookie – The 30-day cookie could make many affiliates lose a lot of potential customers. This means if someone clicked your link and makes an order after 30 days of clicking your link for the first time, you won’t earn a commission.
- Only One payment method – The only payment method is PayPal. It means you cannot be an affiliate if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Legit or scam
Printful is a 100% legit company offering print-on-demand and dropshipping services. It is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is the Printful Affiliate program recommended?
Yes, Printful is well recommended if you are looking for a way to make money online with creativity and affiliate marketing skills.