Email campaigns are critical to the growth of any start-up. When your campaigns go to the spam folder, it means you are wasting time and money. To avoid beating a dead horse, you need an email tool that reaches the recipients’ inboxes. The ideal email tool should have a high deliverability rate powered by AI, excellent SMTP, email API to connect to other apps or platforms, bulk email sending capability, webhooks, and deep integration with other apps. Is there an email tool like this? Yes, it’s called Pepipost. You must be thinking what is Pepipost?
Pepipost is an email tool with all the functionalities that you need for your business and to achieve a smoother customer experience.
Everything that makes the tool outstanding would be shared in this article. So, continue reading to get all the details.
New to Email Marketing?
What is Pepipost?
Pepipost, now known as Netcore Email API is a cloud-based email tool for delivering transactional email messages. It is a spam-free program that ensures that your email campaigns get to the right inboxes.
The interesting thing is that the app can be connected to email API or SMTP. Using Pepipost means your messages will be delivered fast and secured since it makes use of an STMP-enabled function that is well supported by SSL and TLS.
Pepipost is an excellent tool that can also be integrated with other apps such as WordPress, Drupal, Zapier, etc. It has a free trial to let intending users test the functions of the app. Its deliverability rate is unparalleled amongst email service providers.
For developers, Pepipost integrates perfectly into your stack if you are using frameworks or programming languages such as PHP, Java, Ruby, Perl, Python, C#, and Node.js.
How does Pepipost Email work?
To start using Pepipost, you will have to sign up at https://www.pepipost.com/ and click on “Get started for Free”. The free version allows you to send free 100 emails per day forever.
The next thing is to configure your Pepipost SMTP service. This allows you to send unlimited emails without any worries concerning outbound mail server limits when using email clients like Outlook or Gmail.
Follow the procedure below to set up your SMTP connection:
- The first thing is the modification of the default settings of the SMTP configuration of your present mail server
- Change the present SMTP server credentials with the one from Pepipost
- Replace the hosting name with smtp.pepipost.com
- Input the SMTP port with 2525, 587 or 25
Once this configuration is completed, you can send unlimited emails and track emails too.
Features of Pepipost
Pepipost has incredible features that make it a highly recommended email tool. Here are some of the features that make the software stand out:
SMTP – Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) makes it easy for you to bypass the email limits imposed by email clients like Gmail and Outlook. For instance, you can only send 500 emails at once with Gmail. With Pepipost SMTP configuration, you will be able to send out more than 500 emails at the push of a button.
Pepipost is a service provider of SMTP with a robust system that eliminates email server issues. Their network servers are highly optimized to efficiently process data, and ensure email messages are delivered securely without any compromise.
Email API – Pepipost email API allows you to track your emails in real-time. It provides you with the right information regarding your sent messages. It also has features that include dashboard metrics so you can see your email performance information.
Artificial intelligence – Pepipost email delivery is powered by artificial intelligence to increase the deliverability rate. This helps to improve the acceptance rate of your emails by email clients like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Yandex, and others. With AI, the decision-making process about the delivery of your emails is accelerated by using an algorithm.
Security – Pepipost has well-secured data centers in different places across the world including Singapore, India, Germany, and the USA. These servers are regularly checked to ensure there is no compromise.
The company uses multiple layers of data security to ensure email messages are not intercepted by a third party. For enhanced security, Pepipost cannot even gain access to your credit card information since the payment gateway is powered by Stripe.
Webhooks – Webhooks help you to know how email recipients interact with your emails. It allows you to know if email messages have been delivered; if it is bounced, opened or if some recipients have unsubscribed.
Bounce forwarding – A bounced email is an email message rejected by the recipient’s server. This usually happens when an email address is wrong or doesn’t exist at all. Pepipost ensures that bounced emails are returned to the sender in real-time so that the email address can be checked and the message resent to the intended recipient.
Easy and scalable – Pepipost is easy to use and scalable. You can set up your account in no time and integrate with other apps like Drupal, WordPress, and Zapier.
Pepipost is one of the most affordable email tools you can find in the ESP business. The pricing is based on the number of emails you want to send. See the pricing below:
- 150,000 emails – $25/month
- 400,000 emails – $85/month
- 800,000 emails – $145/month
- 1 million emails – $245/month
- 2 million emails – $445/month
The standard benefits include SMTP, Email API, AI, email marketing, Webhooks, etc. irrespective of the pricing plans you choose.
Pepipost’s free version is noteworthy. It offers 30K emails for the first month followed by sending 100 emails a day forever.
Can I make money with Pepipost Email?
Yes, you can make money with the Pepipost. Pepipost aims to deliver your emails to customers’ inboxes. This means more and more customers will receive and open your emails.
With valuable information and attractive product offers in your emails, you can expect high clicks and conversions which in turn will bring revenue.
The other way to make direct money with Pepipost is its affiliate program. You can earn as much as $200 for every customer gotten through you. There is no minimum payout and payment is made monthly to your PayPal account.
Sign up at https://www.pepipost.com/company/partners/affiliates/ to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Pepipost offer API?
Answer: Yes, it does
2. Can I migrate from other email tools to Pepipost?
Answer: Yes, you can easily migrate to Pepipost.
3. Does Pepipost have a free trial?
Answer: Yes, it offers a free trial.
4. What kind of support does Pepipost provide?
Answer: Pepipost provides phone, email, live support, and ticket.
5. What are the alternatives to Pepipost?
Answer: Some of the alternatives include SendGrid, SparkPost, Mailgun, SocketLabs, and SMTP2GO.
- Affordable Pricing plans: The free plan of Pepipost is available forever. The paid plans start from $25 to send up to 150k emails which is outstanding. The pricing plans stand out for Pepipost considering the features it offers in the email marketing segment.
- Exceptional customer support: Pepipost deals with backend functionalities to provide uninterrupted services to its users. This is the reason one needs satisfactory customer support to deal with any unexpected technical issues. Pepipost offers calling, chatting, and service tickets under their excellent customer service.
- High deliverability rate: Deliverability is what you expect as the end result of your email campaign. Pepipost email features are dedicated to delivering your emails through their SMTP, API, AI, and security features. This is one of the highlights of using Pepipost as your email partner.
- Supports WordPress and Drupal: WordPress is the most-used platform by website owners. Pepipost offers its services keeping usability in mind. The integration with Drupal and other similar platforms is an added advantage.
- Real-time email tracking: The deliverability is measured through accurate statistics and analysis. The accuracy is only possible if the metrics available to you are real-time. That’s why Pepipost has built their reporting analytics on real-time email tracking so that you remain always updated and align your emails according to your customer’s needs.
- The email server is safe and secure: Pepipost considers their customer’s data highly valuable. The data server of Pepipost is a result of stringent security levels to ensure safety and security.
- Some people may find it difficult to set up SMTP: Configuration through SMTP and other technical features may not be convenient for everyone especially the beginners. Pepipost’s interface is well-suited for certain sections of users equipped with backend email configurations and setup.
- The user interface is very complicated: Pepipost is not a conventional email service provider where you can just use drag & drop features to build your campaign. The user interface may confuse many which can be a deal-breaker for Pepipost.
Conclusion: Is Pepipost (Netcore) email marketing recommended?
Pepipost comes with high-end email tool features. The fact that you can configure the STMP with email clients like Gmail or Outlook to send unlimited emails means you can reach more people at the push of a button.
With the high email deliverability advantage, it means your email messages won’t find their way into the spam folder. The integration with apps like WordPress, Drupal, Magento, and Zapier means you can relate well with other platforms.
Developers are not also left out. There is fast and easy integration with programming languages and frameworks like Python, PHP, Node.js, Java, etc.
There is no compromise on security. Pepipost makes use of the multilayer network system for the delivery of emails. Security is enhanced through IP whitelisting, two-factor authentication, TLS/SSL secure port, and approved Data Centres with ISO 27001 certification.
With over 10 billion sent messages monthly for more than 50,000 customers, there is no doubt that Pepipost is an email tool to beat.
If you are keen on knowing every detail related to email delivery and its technicalities then Pepipost is well-recommended.