The latest e-commerce platforms are constantly adding new features and updates to keep up with the ever-changing market. One of these platforms is Orderhive, a relatively new platform that has been gaining popularity in recent years. Read on for an in-depth review of what is Orderhive? How it stacks up against other e-commerce platforms, and why you should consider using this platform for your company’s website.
What is Orderhive? An Overview
Orderhive is a Software as a Service (SaaS) based software application that centralizes all your business channels into inventory management, order processing, shipping invoicing, and tracking. Orderhive integrates with over 350 different channels to streamline the way online vendors operate.
Orderhive was created by a group of entrepreneurs Raj Patel and Jayneel Patel for other small business owners and freelancers with an aim to help people grow their businesses as well as make life easier!
Orderhive can be used for any type of business because it works with different currencies and languages. You can use the app on a phone or laptop which makes it convenient to check in at any time during the day!
How does Orderhive work?
Orderhive is a software that will help you manage your business orders, inventory, and customers. The interface has an intuitive layout so even if you aren’t computer savvy there’s no need to worry about figuring out where everything goes – just drag & drop what you want into place!
The design also includes many features such as customer ordering history, the ability to customize your layout, and more! It might not have all the bells & whistles but overall this app gets things done without any trouble.
You can start using Orderhive by registering for a free trial to test its features and continue using it by opting for paid plans in the future if it suits your requirements. You can also book a demo to get hands-on with the Orderhive process.
Features of Orderhive
Orderhive has some very useful features to work with. Some of them are:
- eCommerce Automation: It’s time to stop wasting valuable hours manually updating your inventory, pricing, and shipping rates. With orderhive, everything is automatically updated for you using their proprietary algorithms. Orderhive automates your order fulfillment, shipping, purchase, and return management with just a single effort.
- Inventory Management Software: Everyone needs a reliable way to manage their inventory, and with orderhive’s powerful software you’ll never have to worry again. It enables you to manage your inventory in the best possible manner giving you more insights about how well you are dealing with your product in real-time, which makes it a great way to manage your store.
- Shipping Software: With orderhive, you don’t have to worry about complicated and time-consuming shipping. All of the shipping is automated so that the software automatically calculates the rates based on weight, size, zip code, and many other factors.
- Purchase Management Software: It’s crucial for every business to be able to manage their purchases in a user-friendly way. Orderhive made this process as simple as possible by enabling you to split payments into different invoices when needed or send emails requesting delivery confirmation from your customers before processing an invoice all without any effort at all!
- Multi-channel Integration: Orderhive is a tool that solves the problem of doing multiple jobs at the same time. Orderhive manages multiple integrations and channels from one central hub, making it a scalable product for managing your products on different platforms with ease. The Multi-channel Integration with other platforms is highly useful since most small businesses operate on multiple channels like Amazon or eBay as well as their own website store.
- Warehouse Management Software: Orderhive’s Warehouse Management Software streamlines inventory movement and maximizes efficiency. The solution allows you to see what’s in stock, where it is, and how much inventory you have.
- Analytics & Reporting: Orderhive’s analytical and reporting tools help you make better decisions. Orderhive has a dashboard that provides all the information your business needs to know, at a glance: sales performance by channel, inventory levels, staffing requirements, etc.
- Amazon FBA: Avoid any hassles by integrating Orderhive with your Amazon FBA account and transferring inventory to the US-based warehouse. The FBA features include an easy-to-use interface, order customization, Auto-sync with Amazon Seller Central, Labeling, and more.
- Product Marketing Tools: With Orderhive Product Marketing tools, you can set up automated emails campaign (e-mail blasts) or even write them yourself! You can also track sales conversions with Google Analytics integration which will make reporting easier on an ongoing basis.
- Invoicing & Payment: Orderhive ensures your customers are always paid on time with automated invoicing and payment reminders. You can save ample time with hassle-free invoicing, easy integration with accounting software, and enhanced customer satisfaction and relations.
How To Order With Orderhive?
First, you’ll have to sign up for an account on the app (just like any other online platform). Visit https://www.orderhive.com/signup and create your 15-day free trial account. You can create your company profile right away with some basic information about who you are and what type of products/services you provide.
After that, all transactions will be made through this account which makes it really easy because everything is in one place. Next, add items from your inventory to orderhive so they can keep track of how many units are left or sold out – just upload them using the app.
Pricing of Orderhive
Orderhive offers a free plan for Shopify users. Alternatively, it also offers a 15-day free trial before subscribing to paid options.
Following are the pricing plans of Orderhive:
Lite: $44.99 per month
Starter: $134.99 per month
Growth: $269.99 per month
Enterprise: Flexible tailor-made plan (contact orderhive support team)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Orderhive free?
Answer: Yes, orderhive offers a free plan for 15-days that you can use to try out their app.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Is Orderhive safe to use?
Answer: Yes. Orderhive is equipped with 256-bit SSL Encryption to protect your account and secure your data.
- Does Orderhive provide continuous support?
Answer: Yes, Orderhive offers 24 hours support for 6-days a week. The support is available via online chat and email.
- It has a free plan for Shopify users.
- The admin dashboard can be personalized according to the preference of the user.
- Orderhive makes it easier to keep track of all your orders. It saves you time and money.
- Orderhive is a great place for making lists and organizing your life. It is easy to use, even for the most inexperienced user.
- You can create an orderhive account with your phone number, email address, or Facebook account with ease.
- There are no monthly fees – you only pay when you use the service.
- The best part about ordering from Orderhive is that you never have to worry about missing an item in your cart. Simply add items as needed and they’ll be delivered right to your doorstep!
- Orderhive’s customer support is very responsive and helpful
- Orderhive offers only limited features on its free plan and pro pricing is expensive in comparison to other similar apps.
Conclusion: Is Orderhive recommended?
Orderhive is an e-commerce platform that empowers online shops to grow faster. It offers everything from inventory management, order fulfillment, and email marketing, all under one roof. The free plan offers a great way to try out orderhive before committing – with no credit card required!
The Orderhive app helps simplify your life by helping you find everything you need that can be used on both iOS or Android devices.
Orderhive may not be perfect but I would recommend this app for anyone looking for a way to improve their business organization skills or just trying to save some time while doing repetitive tasks on their phone or laptop.