Are you looking for a way to earn some money online? If the answer is yes, then, taking surveys is one of the surest ways of earning money online. One of those survey sites that pay you for taking surveys is OnePoll. What is OnePoll Surveys? In this review, I will tell you all you need to know about OnePoll. You will also find out if OnePoll is a scam or not.
What is OnePoll Surveys?
OnePoll is one of the trusted market research companies in the United Kingdom and the company pays respondents for taking part in surveys. It pays participants in cash after the completion of each survey. OnePoll is well-known in the industry and it deals with high-end clients and partners.
OnePoll was started in 2002 in the United Kingdom. The company is owned by the South West News Service Group (SWNSG). It was established to host Public Relations surveys. A lot of Public Relations consultancies and other organizations in the UK rely on OnePoll to help them conduct surveys on products and services.
OnePoll functions like every other survey website where you get rewarded for taking part in surveys. Some of the ways you can earn money with OnePoll are through the completion of surveys, taking part in competitions, inviting your friends, and accumulating bonuses.
OnePoll has a mobile app that makes it easy for you to take part in surveys while on the go. The app supports both Android and iOS devices.
How you can get started with OnePoll
All the details you need to get started with OnePoll are available in this section.
- Open an account – The first thing you can do to be a member of OnePoll is to register on the website at https://www.onepoll.com/ and click on “US Members” or “UK Members”. It is free to register on the platform. You just need to provide your email and name. It is that simple and straightforward. Once you have confirmed your email, you will be directed to the OnePoll dashboard. You will earn 5 pounds after completing the registration process.
- Complete your profile – The next thing is to complete your profile. You are asked different questions at this stage. The answers you provide are going to determine the kind of surveys you get. Answering these questions honestly is important. There is data protection for all the information you provide.
- Start to take surveys – After you must have completed the profile questions, the next thing is to start participating in surveys. Your country of residence is what will determine the availability of surveys. The amount earn for each survey will depend on how complex and lengthy the survey is.
- Payment methods – Payment methods are one of the biggest challenges when it comes to surveying sites. This is not the case with OnePoll as the payment options are convenient.
You can withdraw your earnings through PayPal. Of course, PayPal is one of the most reliable and dependable online payment methods.
Another payment method is BACS. This is an automated payment system available in the UK. It takes a maximum of 28 days to complete the payment process.
Once you reach the threshold for withdrawal, the withdrawal button would appear for you to click to request for payment.
Ways of earning money with OnePoll
Taking part in surveys is one way to earn money from OnePoll. There are also other ways like:
- Taking part in competitions – Some surveys don’t pay cash on OnePoll. Instead, the respondent is advised to take part in a competition. Tickets are offered to respondents to take part in sweepstakes on social media. Up to 1,000 pounds is up for grabs in these competitions and a lot of people take part in it which reduces your chances of winning the competitions.
- Study program – Once in a while, there is a chance to take part in study programs. This is usually through an invitation. It is very lucrative but takes a longer time to complete. Some of the study programs are worth 100 pounds.
- Referral program – Inviting your friends and family members is another way to earn money with OnePoll. You must have a referral link to earn money. When your referrals earn a total of 20 pounds, you will be rewarded with a pound. When they earn 40 pounds, you will get 2.50 pounds. You can only refer 15 people.
How much can be made with OnePoll?
The amount you can make with OnePoll will depend on the number of surveys available to you. When I logged in to my account, I saw some available surveys. Some of the surveys offer a reward of 0.20 points which is equivalent to 0.20 pounds.
If 0.20 pounds is the average offered per survey, it means you would have to complete up to 200 surveys to have a hope of requesting payment. It will take months to reach the minimum payment threshold. However, if you find surveys that pay more, you may earn more and reach for payout within a short time.
It requires a lot of patience to reach the minimum payout threshold. The reality is that the rewards are so little and the high payout threshold can be very discouraging.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can join OnePoll?
Answer: Anyone can join OnePoll as far as you are 18 years of age.
2. Where can I download the app?
Answer: The app can be downloaded on Apple Store and Play Store.
3. How many people can I refer to OnePoll?
Answer: You can only refer 15 persons. That is the limit.
4. Will my account be deactivated?
Answer: Your account will be deactivated if you have not logged in for one year.
5. How long does it take to get paid?
Answer: It takes 28 days to get paid.
6. How do I get paid when I reach the payment threshold?
Answer: Payment will be done through PayPal or BACS.
7. How can I contact OnePoll?
Answer: OnePoll can be contacted through at email@example.com
Who is it for?
OnePoll is for anyone who is looking for an easy way to make some money online.
- Simple and easy to use with a clean interface
- To sign up is completely free
- User-friendly mobile app
- Surveys are short and straight
- The payment option is very convenient
- Surveys are available on diverse topics
- Exceptional customer service
- Payment options include PayPal and BACS
- The earning is low
- High threshold of 25 pounds
- It takes 28 days to get paid. The duration is too long.
- It is difficult to reach the minimum payout
- It is time-consuming
- Available to residents of the United States and the United Kingdom
- You can earn up to 4 pounds for successfully referring someone to the platform
Legit or scam
OnePoll is a 100% legit survey site company that pays respondents for taking surveys. Payments are made in pounds. It is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is OnePoll Surveys recommended?
Yes, OnePoll is highly recommended if you are looking for a way to earn some money by the side while still holding on to your day job.