If you are looking for an all-in-one e-commerce marketing automation tool, Omnisend is highly recommended. So, what is Omnisend? Omnisend is a cloud-based multichannel marketing automation tool with plenty of advanced features to fulfill your email marketing needs. In this review post, I will tell you what is Omnisend Email Marketing and how it helps you excel in your online business needs with its automation program.
The Omnisend program is designed for advanced users who have outgrown the basic email marketing tools. It is specifically made for e-commerce businesses that are serious about driving sales to an unprecedented height. Omnisend is for people who need increased automation over email segmentation.
What is Omnisend Email Marketing? An Overview
Omnisend started in 2014 as Soundest. Since then, it has become one of the best e-commerce marketing programs in the industry.
Justas Kriukas and Rytis Lauris are the founders of Omnisend. It is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. Its Research and Development office is located in Vilnius, Lithuania. There are also offices in Kyiv, Ukraine, and Newark, Delaware in the United States of America.
Omnisend boasts of close to 100,000 customers spread across 130 countries. More than 300 million emails are sent out every month using the tool.
Omnisend is one of the advanced e-commerce automation software. It supports email marketing campaigns, SMS, web push notifications, marketing automation, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, ads retargeting on Google and Facebook.
It also has excellent integration with many e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify, Shopify Plus, Prestashop, Magneto, and BigCommerce. Other e-commerce tools include Zapier, Optimonk, AfterShip, Facebook, Google Adwords, ShipStation, Easyship, Privy, etc.
Core Features of Omnisend
In this section, you will find all the details you need to get started with Omnisend. Omnisend has excellent features that an e-commerce business can use to increase sales and scale up the business. Here are some of the important features:
Robust reporting – Omnisend has great reporting features that provide you with in-depth analysis thereby helping you to get down to specifics. This helps you to easily analyze all the aspects of your campaigns to pinpoint what works and what doesn’t. It helps you to fine-tune your campaign for improved performance and visible results.
Customized reports from email signups can be generated so you can find out who your audience is. For example, you can gain insight into the type of languages your customers speak, the countries they come from, the type of device they are using to interact with you, and so on.
Multiple channel marketing campaigns – Omnisend allows you to create multi-channel campaigns that comprise email, SMS messaging, and also social media. This helps you to extend your reach beyond just email campaigns. With Omnisend, users can merge their social media with different e-commerce channels into a unified workflow.
Advanced email marketing – Omnisend offers a wide variety of email templates with an intuitive drag and drop email editor. This helps you to easily create professional and beautifully designed emails. If you incorporate the Product Picker feature into your email design, you are sure to have a professionally designed email.
Lead generation forms – Omnisend offers different ways of generating leads through forms. For example, users can make use of a signup box, signup form, or popup widget. These are well-known methods of collecting customers’ data like email addresses.
Superior personalization and automation – Email message personalization helps you to nurture your relationship with customers. Omnisend assists you to pinpoint the stage you are in with your subscribers. This helps you to personalize your messages based on the customers’ journey.
Omnisend allows you to set triggers to make sure the messages are sent to the right people. For instance, you can set a trigger to send a welcome message to a new subscriber. An order confirmation email can also be sent to a customer that just made a purchase.
All in all, Omnisend comes with plenty of pre-built marketing automation workflows to ensure that you take advantage of the tool’s automation features to the fullest.
Email list segmentation – Omnisend offers smart segmentation that enables you to divide your email list into smaller sub-divisions. The segmentation could be based on the subscriber’s buying habits, demographics, etc. This helps many marketers to send well-personalized messages for boosting customers’ engagement.
Integrations – Omnisend offers native integrations with over 30 apps spread across different categories such as e-commerce platforms, shipping and logistics, optimization, sales conversion, and customer support. Some of the popular integrations are:
- Shopify and Shopify Plus
- Magneto, etc.
Omnisend plans and prices
Omnisend offers three paid plans and a free version. All the plans have a 14-day trial. Below are the different plans:
- Free Plan – The Free Plan allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month.
Benefits of the Free Plan
- Email campaigns
- Pop-ups, boxes, and signup forms
- Standard Plan – The Standard Plan costs $16 per month with 15,000 emails monthly.
Benefits of the Standard Plan
- Everything in the Free Plan
- Segmentation of audience
- Email automation
- SMS campaigns plus automation
- 24/7 email and chat support
- Pro Plan – You will get the Pro Plan for $99/month. You can send 15,000 emails per month plus $99 worth of free SMS credits monthly.
Benefits of the Pro Plan
- Everything in the Standard Plan
- Advanced reporting
- Facebook custom audiences
- Customer success manager
- Google customer match
- Enterprise Plan – The price of the Enterprise Plan is not started. You have to contact the support team to find out the price but it offers unlimited emails plus free SMS credits.
Benefits of the Enterprise Plan
- Everything in the Pro Plan
- Migration of email account
- Deliverability support
- Custom IP address
- Customer success manager
Benefits of Omnisend
There are some benefits to using Omnisend. Here are just three of such benefits:
- All-in-one marketing tool – Omnisend brings all the marketing tools under one roof. This means you can reach more customers and create multi-channel campaigns through emails, SMS, social media, and push notifications.
- Creation of engaging and compelling campaigns – With Omnisend, you can create engaging and compelling campaigns that suit your brands perfectly. The Content Editor allows you to create engaging newsletters and campaigns with ease.
- Boosting of sales through automated workflows – You can automate multi-channel workflows that are based on triggers. This helps you to increase your revenue base.
How to get started with Omnisend
To get started with Omnisend, you will have to visit the website at https://www.omnisend.com/ and click on “Start free trial”.
Is Omnisend better than Mailchimp and other email marketing programs?
Omnisend has advanced features related to Email automation, SMS, Social Media customization, and Web Push notifications. This makes it a feature-rich tool and preferable over other email marketing programs, especially for advanced users.
Who is it for?
Omnisend is designed for e-commerce businesses that prioritize automation over list segmentation. It is also perfect for affiliate marketers.
- Omnisend is extremely user-friendly. It is very easy to sign up and get started.
- You can easily insert a picture from your store into your newsletter. The “Product Picture” feature makes this possible. This means you don’t have to add pictures manually.
- Automation is very powerful. This helps to save you a lot of time.
- It comes with a free plan
- Omnisend offers superior integrations with different e-commerce platforms such as BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- The customer service is exceptional.
- Perfect for beginners and experienced users
- A bit expensive for many small businesses
Legit or scam
Omnisend is a legit e-commerce marketing tool. It is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is the Omnisend Email Marketing program recommended?
Yes, Omnisend is well recommended if you are looking for an advanced e-commerce marketing tool with a focus on automation.