Affiliate marketers are beginning to get tired of one-time affiliate payment. This is why many of them including myself are switching to recurring affiliate payments. So, if you are looking for recurring income in affiliate marketing, I am pleased to introduce the Leadpages affiliate program. In this post, I will tell you what is Leadpages affiliate program.
Leadpages affiliate program offers a 50% recurring commission. This is a generous commission that affiliates can grab with both hands. I will be sharing a detailed review of how the program works. You will also find out if the affiliate program is legit or a scam.
What is Leadpages? An Overview
Leadpages is a landing page builder used by many bloggers and affiliate marketers. The tool is used by close to 50,000 people. It can be used to create different landing pages from scratch without any technical knowledge.
There are templates to easily tweak to give you what you want. You can also use the drag and drop tool to build a page. Apart from building pages, you can use it to generate leads and design websites.
What is Leadpages affiliate program?
This is an affiliate program where you can earn recurring income for selling the Leadpages tool.
Leadpages was founded in 2012 by Tracy Simmons and Clay Collins that is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America. It was bought over by Drip on the 7th of July, 2016. It has a yearly revenue of between $30-$50 million.
Features & benefits of Leadpages
In this section, you will find useful information that will help you make an informed choice. Leadpages has plenty of features and benefits. Here are the 10 features and benefits of using the tool:
- Creation of landing pages – The most important feature of Leadpages is the creation of landing pages. There are two options involved in accomplishing this task. It is either you use the drag and drop feature to build the landing pages from scratch or you use the already designed templates that you can tweak to your satisfaction. You can design different landing pages like sales landing pages, content landing pages, and webinar landing pages.
- Website creation – Apart from using Leadpages to build landing pages, it can also be used to build a complete website. You can create a homepage and other web pages with it.
- Free custom domain – You will get a free domain name if you subscribe to the yearly Leadpages plan.
- Free domain hosting – Leadpages can host your domain or landing page for you. If you have a slow website, it can affect lead generation and conversion negatively. This is why it is important to take advantage of the hosting offer.
- WordPress plugin – If you use WordPress, there is a Leadpages plugin that allows you to easily publish your landing pages.
- Popup creation – Popups can also be created with Leadpages. The drag and drop feature allows you to create popups for your website. After the creation of the popups, you can copy the codes and embed them on your website. The popups can be set to load after some seconds.
- Embedding recorded and live webinars – If you have a live webinar, you can embed it on your landing page or website. There are also templates for the promotion of recorded webinars.
- Text message sign-ups for subscribers – You can use Leadpages to build subscribers’ list. Text messages can be sent to people’s phones and they can sign up to your email list.
- A/B split testing – There is no certainty you can create a perfect landing page on your first attempt. This is the importance of A/B split testing. You need to split test different versions of the landing page to be sure it is perfect.
- Acceptance of payment with checkout forms – You can create checkout forms with Leadpages and use them to collect payments. For instance, you can connect the checkout to a Stripe account to serve as a payment gateway.
How does the Leadpages affiliate program work?
You can earn between 10% and 50% commission when you make sales through your referrals. There are three types of commissions.
- Bronze – If you earn between $0 and $49.99, your commission will be 10%.
- Silver – If your earnings fall between $50 and $2999.99, you will earn a $40 commission.
- Gold – This is for people that earn between $3,000 and above. The commission is 50%.
How to join the Leadpages affiliate program?
To get started with the affiliate program, you need to register to get your affiliate link at https://lp.leadpages.com/affiliates/. You will get an affiliate link after your application has been approved.
How are the affiliates paid?
Affiliates are paid monthly through PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Bank Transfer.
How affiliates can promote Leadpages?
There are different ways affiliates can promote Leadpages. Some of the ways are explained below:
- Social Media – Social media is one of the effective ways of marketing Leadpages. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to share the benefits of Leadpages on these social media platforms. Add your referral link to every post so that they can start with the trial version.
- Run Ad campaigns – Running Facebook Ad campaigns is another way to promote Leadpages. This helps you to get a highly targeted audience. To attract people to your landing page, you can include gifts and a webinar to entice people. Include your referral link in the campaigns.
- YouTube videos – Create short YouTube videos. Some people love watching videos than reading texts. Show your audience the benefits of using Leadpages, how it works and how it can be used to create a successful online business.
- Webinars – Holding live webinars will make people sign up to using the trial version of Leadpages. In the webinars, always share your experience.
- Create a Quora profile – Create a Quora profile and provide useful answers about Leadpages on the platform and provide a link to your website.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I track my conversions as an affiliate?
Answer: The Leadpages affiliate program uses tracking software called Impact to track conversions.
2. Are there other payment methods for affiliates aside from PayPal?
Answer: Yes, there are other payment methods such as Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer.
3. Does Leadpages have a free version?
Answer: There is no free version but there is a free trial of 14 days.
4. Is Leadpages compatible with leading email marketing providers?
Answer: Yes, it is compatible with MailChimp and others.
5. Can I create a landing page without a website?
Answer: A landing page is a stand-alone page on its own. So, there is no need to have a website for it. You can use Leadpages to build a website too.
Who is it for?
Leadpages affiliate program is for affiliate marketers, bloggers, and website designers who are interested in making money online by selling the Leadpages suite of lead generation tools.
- 50% recurring income
- Prompt payment of affiliate commissions through PayPal
- It is free to join the affiliate program
- 30-day cookie
- There is a 14-day trial to use the Leadpages tool for free
- Excellent support for referrals
- It offers advanced reporting and tracking of affiliates
- The tool is a bit expensive
Legit or scam
Leadpages affiliate program is legit and not a scam. Affiliate payments are made promptly on the 15th of every month.
Conclusion: Is the Leadpages affiliate program recommended?
Yes, Leadpages affiliate program is recommended for affiliate marketers that want to make recurring incomes or anyone interested in making money online.