Managing an eBusiness on multiple channels could be challenging. It involves dealing with more than one warehouse, processing orders, and handling inventory all by yourself manually. This results in slow progress and low profitability for your eBusiness. One solution to handle multiple tasks is automation. So, if you’re looking for a comprehensive inventory management system that will help take your business to the next level, Kyozou could be the solution you’ve been searching for. In this detailed review post, you will know what is Kyozou, how it works, and how to get started with this powerful software.
We’ll also take a look at the different features offered by Kyozou and discuss the various services it provides. And finally, we’ll give you our honest opinion on whether or not Kyozou is worth your investment.
New to Dropshipping/E-commerce?
What is Kyozou?
Kyozou is an advanced yet simple-to-use eCommerce automation software that helps businesses keep track of their products and sales.
It’s a cloud-based tool that makes it easy to manage your inventory from anywhere in the world, and it offers a wide range of features and services that can help you streamline your operations and grow your business.
Kyozou started operating in 2003 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
How does Kyozou work?
Kyozou is a cloud-based software that runs in your web browser. This means there is no software to install on your computer, and you can access it from any device with an internet connection.
Kyozou connects to your eBay and Amazon accounts to track your inventory and sales data, and it provides a variety of tools and features to help you manage your business.
Getting started with Kyozou is no big deal. However, it’s the lack of information on the type of account you can create and the price you have to pay to be a Kyozou member. Based on my research there is no free trial or version offered by Kyozou so it is better to click on the ‘Schedule A Demo’ option and discuss the details with its service team.
Once you have successfully onboarded, you can connect your eBay and Amazon accounts and start using Kyozou to manage your inventory and sales.
The different features of Kyozou
Kyozou offers a wide range of features and services that can help you streamline your business operations. Here are some of the most important features:
– E-commerce and shipping Integrations: Kyozou connects to your eBay and Amazon accounts to track your inventory and sales data. While these are the two major players in the e-commerce industry, Kyozou also integrates well with Walmart, Etsy, Shopify, Newegg, Reverb, and Kyozou Webstore.
Kyozou has a majority of users from the automotive industry and that’s the reason it offers direct integration with eBay motors which makes selling auto parts easier.
Integrating with multiple channels also lets you manage product listing across various platforms. You can list one or many products simultaneously, manage quantity, create orders, and take payments from one single module.
Once you have integrated your partner e-commerce store (s), delivering the goods at the right time, and to the right location is important.
To make shipping hassle-free, you can use Kyozou’s integration feature to connect with UPS, FedEx, USPS, Endicia, VIP Parcel, and Canada Post. You can also keep your packages secure with the help of Kyozou’s insurance integration with U-PIC shipping insurance.
The integration feature from Kyozou helps you reach larger audiences by setting up multiple e-stores which generate more revenue.
– Order management: The order management feature from Kyozou helps you manage your orders, payments, and shipping information from one place. You can use various tools to track your sales and profits.
The order management software lets you monitor and manage your orders from multiple sales channels/platforms.
For fulfillment purposes, you can create invoices, manage refunds, print shipping labels, and ship your orders at discounted shipping rates. If you don’t want to print labels manually, there is an auto-shipping feature from Kyozou that can automatically print and generate labels based on the seller’s requirements.
Owing to Kyozou’s excellent integration system, you can use popular shipping couriers such as USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. to deliver the goods. There is a cross-verification option to check the latest shipping rates and calculate your own discounts.
You can also use tracking numbers to inform all the marketplaces/sales channels about the order status.
The fulfillment doesn’t end here. If you want to manage all processes related to inventory and order fulfillment without toggling between different screens then you have the option of using FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon). This is a renowned service offered by an e-commerce fulfillment giant to centralize, automate, and fulfill all your orders in a breeze.
When it comes to collecting payments, Kyozou leads the integration with international payment providers such as PayPal, and Authorize.net. Both the options help you receive and refund payments through phone and email instructions.
Order management is not restricted to just online sales but Kyozou lets you manage orders offline as well. With the same account, you can create invoices, take payments, and track shipping orders so that you don’t miss out on your profits, and business outside your online store.
The overall features of Kyozou order management help you process your orders quickly and easily with a variety of tools for payments and shipping information.
– Inventory management: Kyozou lets you manage your inventory levels, pricing, and product descriptions. It also provides tools to help you find products quickly and easily.
Kyozou helps you centralize inventory operations for eBay, Amazon, and Newegg from one dashboard. You can check the stock regularly to avoid under/overselling scenarios.
Mapping product SKU is easier. You can use barcode scanners or a feed file for mapping and even update or import the inventory through spreadsheets.
Some of the other useful features to manage your inventory include managing a multichannel listing on multiple warehouses. A single Kyozou account allows the creation of 10 warehouses.
There is an option to create custom storage locations that let you assign inventory location-wise. Kyozou’s barcode scanning option works with all types of barcode scanners which you can use to scan labels to know location-wise storage.
What’s more, you can keep a track of your inventory by creating bundles/kits. This can help you generate more sales for the left-over items.
Lastly, view all the data related to products based on selling time and price as well as listing categories. Kyozou provides comprehensive details on your inventory with dates, time-stamp, etc. This can help you track all your product details and history for the smooth running of business operations.
– Sales & Inventory reports: Kyozou provides sales reports in a variety of formats, including CSV, PDF, and XML. It also offers tools to help you track your sales data and analyze your business performance.
With Kyozou, you can easily generate data related to inventory, product listings, orders and shipping, and for your own staff using the software.
Kyozou lets you analyze your inventory levels, product prices, and product descriptions. You remain aware of the products that are underperforming, in-stock inventory, what you need to order more, products sold, and many more.
The reporting management feature of Kyozou helps users prepare forecasting based on best-selling products. It also helps you manage pricing based on the competition across channels.
Overall, Kyozou reports and analytics keep you updated on your business performance and provide valuable data to improve your sales and increase profits.
The pricing details are not available for Kyozou upfront. From what I understand, the pricing plans are tier-based and depend on your overall monthly sales volume.
Still, referring to some of the online review forums, it is revealed that Kyozou’s pricing starts at $199 per month. This is applicable when your business generates a sales value of $10000.
There is no free trial or a free version offered by Kyozou to test its features. It is better to contact the Kyozou support team to get assistance on its pricing plans.
Is Kyozou worth its pricing?
Kyozou’s online rating is more than 4.5-stars which is outstanding. The platform is really good at offering practical automation tools and software to run business operations efficiently.
Kyozou adds value for money to manage the whole online selling process with ease and in a few clicks. However, the lack of transparency on its pricing structure makes it inconclusive to comment on its pricing worthiness with some of its alternatives.
Can you make money with Kyozou?
Yes, you can make money with Kyozou by using its automation features. It is a known fact that e-sellers struggle to operate their business on multiple channels. That too working on individual processes manually.
This is where platforms like Kyozou come in. Its integration system helps you connect multiple sales channels and marketplaces in one place. This gives you ample opportunity to list products that are high in demand across all these channels.
Not only this, but when you start receiving orders, you don’t have to worry about fulfilling them manually and updating inventory on each sales channel. This is ably taken care of by Kyozou software.
Such automation is helpful in running your operations smoothly and focusing more on adding more products to increase sales and generate more revenue.
- Easy to use: Kyozou is easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface and provides a wide range of tools and services to automate your business operations. The navigation is simple and Kyozou also offers consistent help and guidance to its new users while onboarding, integrating, and overall setup to start selling online.
- Streamlines business operations: Kyozou offers a range of features and automation tools to help you manage your inventory and sales data. This is good from a saving time and money perspective. You can list different/same products on multiple sales channels, monitor the inventory/stock getting updated automatically, fulfill orders without any manual efforts in labeling, enjoy additional discounts on shipping rates, and track the delivery of shipments at every step. Getting your business operations streamlined brings efficiency and improves the overall customer experience.
- E-commerce support: If you are completely new to e-commerce and its business model and want to learn more about it then Kyozou has a solution. It offers a dedicated customer success manager to help you build an online business strategy, working with the return policy, listing templates, etc. Newbies also get training and assistance on setting up their accounts and working with Kyozou resources. In terms of contacting its support team, you have a phone, email, and live chat options available to get your queries solved.
- Not free to use: Kyozou doesn’t have a free trial or a free version to use its features. This could be a big let-down for people looking to test Kyozou’s features before subscribing to its paid plans.
- Can be expensive: The pricing plans can be expensive for businesses with small budgets. This is based on the limited pricing information available online for Kyozou which offers its services starting with a $199 per month pricing plan.
Conclusion: Is Kyozou recommended?
Kyozou is a powerful and well-made tool to automate different tasks pertaining to business operations.
The software performs well in controlling the inventory, managing and fulfilling orders, finding shipping options with discounted rates, and tracking shipments and sales through effective reporting.
Kyozou is a complete package and well recommended for small and medium-sized store owners looking to sell products on multiple channels.
The tool helps you centralize and automate operations which can bring in more revenue on the table irrespective of the pricing you have to pay.