It’s a competitive world out there, and email marketing is one of the best ways to keep your company in front of customers. But it’s not always easy to know which service to choose for the job – that’s why we’re here with our Keap Review. What is Keap Email Marketing? Read on for all the details about this popular email marketing system.
Keap is a service that lets you do email marketing without the hassle of setting up your own list. With Keap, you can create an account and start sending targeted emails to prospects within minutes.
What is Keap Email Marketing?
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is an e-mail marketing platform for small businesses. Keap offers services that include products to manage customers, customer relationships, marketing, and e-commerce. It is located in Chandler, Arizona.
Infusionsoft was founded in Mesa, Arizona in 2001 by brothers Scott and Eric Martineau. Infusionsoft developed a program in 2004 that automated lead generation and became the base for their SaaS program.
Infusionsoft became Keap as of January 2019 and is currently headed by CEO Clate Mask.
How does Keap work?
Keap excels in CRM and marketing automation for small businesses.
Using the Keap platform, you can host web forms and create links, execute automated campaigns, track ROI, customer sales updates given from databases management, e-commerce functionality, and more.
In order to work with Keap, you can create a 14-day free trial account by entering your email id. There is no payment or credit card required to register.
How to start using Keap?
Visit https://try.keap.com/, enter your email id, and click on ‘Next. There is no credit card required to create a 14-day free trial account.
Features of Keap
Keap comes with lots of useful email marketing features. Below are some of them:
- Email Marketing: Emails are a cost-effective and efficient way to send routine updates, use customer leads to grow your customer base, or stay in contact with established customers. Keap can help you through direct email communications.
- Templates: Keap comes pre-loaded with email templates for a variety of purposes, so finding what you like is as easy as looking through the library.
- Segmentation: Keap subdivides your social media contact list based on interactions with your posts, as well as by interest and industry.
- A/B Testing & Deliverability: Keap offers A/B testing which is a marketing technique where you experiment with versions of the same page, showing different content to either A or B groups. Split testing splits your list and shows each group one version of the email. Automated spam checking to ensure a high level of deliverability.
- Automation: Premium services like Keap’s sales and marketing automation can be used to convert lead information, such as their behavior or preferences, into paying clients. This will save you time by automating your marketing efforts so that instead of manually following up with leads or copying an email, you can focus on connecting with customers.
- Client Management (CRM): Keap will handle all your client activity for you, from following up with potential clients to updating company records. You can focus on other tasks like increasing revenue streams and strategizing the future of your business. You can connect your data, applications, and devices with Keap’s wide variety of software integrations. You can easily integrate with apps like Zapier, Gmail, Outlook, and more.
- Drag & Drop: Keap is a drag and drop tool that helps you move leads to close deals faster. The Sales Pipeline drag & drop feature will help you stay organized, track and manage leads, conversations with customers, and automate the entire sales process.
- Payments: Keap lets you choose your payment provider without any extra fees or penalties. It supports PayPal, Stripe, and more with seamless integrations in its single platform.
- Reporting: Keap’s updated analytics dashboard gives you the insights you need for smart business decisions, including sales information and statistics. With the help of analytics and reporting, you can grow your sales, increase your list and improve conversion, and enhance your revenue without using spreadsheets.
Pricing of Keap
Keap has a 14-day free trial post which you will have to choose a paid plan to continue using its services.
The paid plans are based on the number of contacts you have. There are three main pricing plans of Keap:
- Lite – $79 a month for 500 contacts & 1 user.
The Lite plan is useful for solopreneurs and start-ups. It includes the features of CRM, automation, and email tools. You will miss the features such as Landing pages, Drag & Drop, A/B split testing, Shopify Integration, Sales Funnels, and Reporting.
- Pro – $159 a month for 500 contacts & 1 user.
The Pro plan is beneficial for growing businesses. The Pro plan includes all the features from the Lite plan + Marketing Automation tools and Reporting. The plan does not include Sales Funnels, Shopify Integration, and Analytics.
- Max – $199 a month for 500 contacts & 1 user.
The Max plan is a complete package with all the features of CRM, Payments, E-commerce, and Email Marketing tools. The Max plan is specifically designed for established entrepreneurs, and teams.
- Max Classic – You will have to contact the sales team to get Max Classic plan details.
-The Lite and Pro plans are offered under the free trial.
-The pricing increases with the increase in the number of contacts and users under all the plans.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Keap?
Answer: Keap is an email marketing and CRM platform that helps you manage to send emails and automate the sales process for small businesses and individuals.
- Are Keap email marketing services any good?
Answer: Yes. Keap email marketing can offer the following benefits to your business:
– Confidence in your brand
– Generating sales leads with a high conversion rate
– Prime location on Google and Bing for sponsored results that are a high priority for potential customers.
Keap has helped brands grow their email subscriber list by 300% and saved companies 40 hours of work per month.
- Does Keap have a free trial?
Answer: Yes, Keap has a 14-day free trial offer.
- Who benefits from Keap?
Answer: Keap services are beneficial for solopreneurs and small businesses. Keap is an ideal platform for e-commerce, drop shippers, affiliate marketers, etc.
- Keap is a free service. You can send unlimited emails without paying for each one.
- Keap email marketing services are easy to use and have an intuitive interface.
- You can create unlimited emails and newsletters with the same design template.
- They offer customer service that is knowledgeable and helpful.
- Your email list includes all contact information from their sign-up forms, which means less time collecting data for follow-ups and more time building relationships with customers.
- If you sign up for a monthly plan, they give you a discount on the price of your first month, so it’s cheaper in the long run than other email marketing providers.
- The reports are detailed and useful – you can see how many people opened your email, which links were clicked on, etc., so it helps you know what works best with your audience.
- Limited email marketing features, landing page feature needs improvement.
- Lacks robust reporting.
- Keap’s learning material is limited.
- Keap’s pricing plans are comparatively expensive.
Conclusion: Is Keap email marketing services recommended?
Keap is a great solution for businesses that need to get more email marketing done. They offer an intuitive interface, easy set-up, and their prices are affordable.
If you need to send emails in bulk, Keap has the features and pricing that will work for you. Some of its benefits include automation, ease of use, real-time analytics, and custom domain support.
However, there are some drawbacks as well such as lack of responsive templates and limited data storage space on their free plan.
We recommend subscribing to Keap email marketing services if you need a service with these features at this price range.