If you have heard of Infinitus products and you are trying to find out the opportunities therein, then, it is not by chance that you stumbled on this article. In this post, I will be sharing important information you need to make up your mind about the Infinitus MLM business model. You will know what is Infinitus MLM and if the program is legit or a scam.
You will also know if the Infinitus MLM program is recommended. Read on to find out more.
What is Infinitus MLM? An Overview
Infinitus Global is a Chinese multilevel marketing company that operates in the health, beauty, and wellness segment. The company markets and sells herbal products.
Infinitus Global was established in 1992 by the Lee Kum Kee Group. It is one of the well-known food companies in China and the company is well established in many Asian countries like Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines.
In the west, the company is headquartered in Canada and there is also Infinitus USA. Infinitus Group has employed more than 3,000 people with millions of sales representatives worldwide.
In 2011, the World Bank Labs valued the company to worth about $3.1 billion and ranked it 49th amongst the top 500 Most Valuable Brands in China.
About Infinitus Products & MLM
This is where you find all the details about the Infinitus MLM.
Infinitus Group is involved in four main product categories. The categories are:
- Health and food
- Personal care &
- Health and food – The products are majorly herbal supplements made in capsules and liquid essence. There are also bottled drinks and protein shakes. Some of the popular products in this category include Lily Bulb drink and Royal Lingzhi Plus.
- Skincare – When it comes to skincare, there are a variety of products like a face mask, day cream, essence, toner, cleanser, hydration lotion, night cream, etc.
- Personal care – Some of the products in this category are toothbrushes, toothpaste, shower cream, conditioner, shampoo, etc.
- Household – The products in this category are dish wash detergent and laundry detergent.
Infinitus MLM compensation plan
The reward system is mainly through commissions. You can earn through retail sales and recruitment. Below are the different commissions you can earn as a sales rep:
1. Basic sales bonus: 2% to 10%
The commission earned here is from sales volumes made from direct selling. You can earn between 2% and 10% commission from the sales generated by you and your group. You can make higher commissions with more sales.
2. Extra sales bonus: 12%
To earn the 12% commission, your group will have to make 10,000 GV in both Leg A and B. If what you generate is below the required GV, you won’t earn the commission.
3. Performance bonus: 1.25% to 6%
The bonus is earned when you generate more than 10,000 GV. You will earn 1.25% as the first commission and the rates can increase if you make more sales.
4. Leadership bonus: 10.5%
This is based on the group’s sales volume and the number of people that rank as “leader”. For each level, you should gather at least 10,000 GV to earn the bonus. If there are leaders from level 1 to 9, you will earn the 10.5% bonus.
5. Market bonus: 1.1% global revenue
The company shares 1.1% of its profit made from global sales every month. For each leg that qualifies, you can earn from 0.1% to 0.5%. High sales don’t apply here. The higher your sales, the lesser you earn.
Infinitus MLM Level
There are a total of 9 levels in the Infinitus MLM. You move to the next level as you meet the requirements of the present level. Below is the list of the levels:
- Intern sales supervisor
- Sale supervisor
- Senior sales supervisor
- Intern sales manager
- Sale manager
- Senior sales manager
- Sales director
- Senior sales director
- Chief sales director
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I become an Infinitus MLM member?
Answer: To join the Infinitus MLM, you just have to buy $24. This amount is payable yearly. You can also visit the website at https://infinitus-int.com/ and choose your country of residence from the drop-down menu beside “Global Headquarters” and click “join”.
2. How does the Infinitus MLM operate?
Answer: Just like other MLM models, you will have to pay just $24. Also, there are just two requirements you must meet before you can join the platform. Below are the two requirements:
- You must be of legal age. You have to be at least 18 to join
- You have to permanently reside in the country where you live. If not, you should obtain a work permit.
3. Is the Infinitus MLM a pyramid scheme?
Answer: No, the Infinitus MLM is not a pyramid scheme.
Who is it for?
Infinitus MLM is for people who are experienced in networking and direct selling. It is also ideal for people who love herbal products and want to make a living out of them. It is recommended for single mothers, nursing mothers, and students.
- Low start-up cost – Unlike many MLM companies where you will have to buy a starter kit at about $100 before you can start, the Infinitus MLM is different. You just need to pay $24 yearly and that is all to get started. This makes it one of the lowest start-up costs in the MLM industry.
- Established organization – Infinitus is an established company that has been in operation for more than 20 years. This makes it a trusted company that people can do business with without the fear of the company going down.
- Everlasting niche – Health and wellness niche is an everlasting niche that many people would still find interesting for many years to come. More and more people will become conscious of their health and this will make the products sell like wildfire.
- Flexible schedule – Like every other MLM business model, the Infinitus MLM gives you a lot of flexibility. You can choose when to prospects for buyers. There is no regimented work hour.
- Training – There is training for new entrants. You will get access to tools, resources, training, and important materials to help you succeed in the business.
- Great commissions – The Infinitus MLM has one of the best commissions in the industry. You can earn as much as 12% of retail sales.
- Expensive products – The products are great but a bit exorbitant. This can make the products very hard to sell.
- Recruitment – To succeed in MLM, you must recruit people into your fold. The Infinitus MLM is not different. Convincing people to join MLM is a difficult task.
- Highly competitive industry – There is no doubt that the health and wellness industry is highly competitive. There are many companies in the same line of business. This can hamper sales and productivity.
- Outdated website – The website looks very drab. It contains no information about the Infinitus MLM.
Legit or scam
Infinitus MLM is a 100% legit company with top-quality products. It is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is the Infinitus MLM program recommended?
No, Infinitus MLM is not recommended since it involves the recruitment of more people to join your team. Though the start-up cost is low, you may have to spend a lot more to meet up the requirements in the long run.