It is not by chance that you stumbled on this article. Perhaps you have heard of this program called Forever Living. In this review, you will find out what is Forever Living MLM and if it is legit or a scam. You will find out everything you need to know about Forever Living. It is the main reason why I am making this review.
What is Forever Living MLM?
Forever Living is an Aloe Vera-based MLM company that sells health and wellness products. The MLM model is where you can earn commissions for selling products directly to people and also earn from people selling under you.
Forever Living Overview
Forever Living is a company found by Rex Maughan in 1978 in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America. It is an MLM company that has operations in more than 150 countries.
It all started as a small company selling Aloe Vera-based products and grew fast due to its direct selling method. In the year 2018, the company made revenue of $3.8 billion. In 2002, Rex became the 38th richest man in the world with a $600m net worth.
Forever Living MLM Compensation Plans
There are 3 main compensation plans that Forever Living employs to encourage their representatives to do well in the business. They are:
- Retail commission – This is where you can earn a 30% commission for any product that you sell.
- Differential commission – Here, you can earn between 13% and 35% commission for any product that you and your downline sell.
- Leadership bonus – You can earn between 2% and 6% commission from the total sales made by your downline depending on your rank.
Forever Living Products
If you intend to join Forever Living, you must know some of their best-selling products so you can make an informed opinion.
Below are some of their best-selling products:
- Forever Royal Jelly – This product provides you with amino acids, minerals, and vitamins that the body needs to make the immune system stronger. It makes look healthier and more energetic. There are 60 tablets in one bottle.
- Aloe Hand Soap – This is 16 oz. bar soap. It is made from a combination of fruit extracts, natural oils, and aloe vera.
- Forever Aloe Vera Gel – This is a juice drink of one liter. Its main ingredient is pure aloe vera. It contains the needed minerals and vitamins that the body needs to make you look healthier and stronger.
- Aloe Vera Supergreen – This is a blend of superfoods, aloe vera, vegetables, and fruits. It is naturally prepared and made to energize the body and make the immune system stronger. It also makes you look healthier. There are 30 tablets in a bottle.
- Forever Bee Honey – Honey is a natural food and the Forever Bee Honey has got a great taste. It provides you with energy and digests easily. It has a natural sweetener that makes it different from other honey products out there.
What does it cost to join Forever Living MLM?
To join the Forever Living MLM is free but there is a caution to that. After you must have joined, you will have to buy some products. You have to purchase 2 Case Credits to qualify. $214 of sales is one case credit while to become a full Forever Business Owner (FBO), you will have to purchase products worth $428 right away. There are no samples to get started.
How to join the Forever Living MLM
Most people joined Forever Living through word of mouth. Some people were invited to the Forever Living gathering by a co-worker or friend. It is at the gathering that the Forever Business Owner (FBO) will explain to them the benefits of the products.
If after the talk you show interest in becoming an FBO, you will then be signed up and get sponsored by the very person that sold the products to you.
In case, you don’t have a sponsor, all you need to do is to go to the website at https://foreverliving.com/ where you will have to enter your personal information like first and last names, zip code, city, and state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Does Forever Living operate like a pyramid scheme?
Answer: No, the company doesn’t operate like a pyramid scheme.
2. Can money be made from Forever Living?
Answer: Yes, but you have to put in a lot of work to succeed in the business. You have to treat the business as a full-time job to make visible progress.
3. How can I make money from Forever Living?
Answer: There are two ways to make money from Forever Living.
- By selling the products
- By recruiting people to be part of your team
Money can only be made when your recruited members sell products. So, just recruiting them translates to nothing if sales are not made.
Who is it for?
Forever Living MLM is perfect for people who are well experienced in sales. It is ideal for people who want to earn money within a flexible schedule.
- Incentives and awards – Apart from earning commissions on products sold; there are other incentives such as all-expense paid travel, diamond rings, and promotion. You can also get awards. All of these are earned as your performance increases and reach a certain level.
- Quality products – Forever Living is known for producing quality products. This makes it easier for people to show interest at first without you talking too much.
- Free to join – Forever Living MLM is free for anyone to join. You have to be experienced in sales to join. The most important thing is to have basic education and you can convince people to buy the products
- Flexible schedule – Just like every other MLM model, there is no rigid schedule set for you. You are at liberty to choose your work schedule which makes you your boss. What matters is to produce results
- No inventory – You don’t have to carry inventory along with you when prospecting. The catalog is enough. You can make an order online so that it will be delivered to your customer.
- Great niche – Forever Living is in the health and wellness niche. This is a niche that many people will still show interest in since they want to look healthy and well.
- Training and education – Forever Living offers training, skills, and education required to make their sales associates succeed in the business.
- False claims – Forever Living is not approved by the FDA. Another issue is that many of their representatives have made false claims about their products in the past just to increase sales.
- No sales, no commission – You won’t earn a dime if you don’t sell. Another thing is that you have to encourage people to join your team to help you sell more products. If not, you won’t make any headway.
- Expensive products – Some of the products are expensive. This may discourage some potential customers.
Legit or scam
Forever Living MLM is legit and not a scam. It has been operating for more than 40 years. This shows it is a stable and reputable company.
Conclusion: Is Forever Living MLM recommended?
Yes, it is recommended if you are ready to put in a lot of work into the business.
No, it is not recommended if you think this is a get-rich-quick scheme.