You can mention hundreds of email marketing tools at your fingertips. Many of them share a lot of similarities while others stand out completely. One of those email marketing tools that stands out from the crowd is Fluttermail. In this post, I will be reviewing the Fluttermail email marketing tool so you can know what is Fluttermail.
Fluttermail is a web-based email marketing tool made for small businesses to design and send email campaigns.
If you are interested in making money online, Fluttermail also has an affiliate program where you can make some cool cash for selling the tool. So, read on to find out all the details that you need to get started.
What is Fluttermail? An Overview
Founded in 2012 and located in New Zealand, Fluttermail helps new businesses to run low on email marketing budgets and high on profits. It is the entirely web-based meaning you don’t have to download anything. This is where it is different from the rest of the email marketing programs.
Fluttermail is cloud-hosted on a fast, dependable, and reliable network in the United States of America. The software is custom-tailored for SMEs. It is an online cloud-based service that promises great reliability. The program is designed by Charles Abrahamson and Simon Slade.
The tool helps marketers to grow their lists, design and push out persuasive email marketing campaigns with exceptional automated workflows. It also offers reports that are actionable.
Features of Fluttermail
You will find all the important details for using Fluttermail and joining the affiliate program in this section.
- Efficient email marketing – You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use Fluttermail. Fluttermail is not one of those email marketing tools where you must know how to code HTML to design emails. Fluttermail comes with a user-friendly email builder that is point-and-click. This helps many marketers to easily create and deploy professional emails.
- Beautiful email templates – Apart from the fact that it is super easy to design emails, there are also many email templates to choose from if you are not interested in design one yourself. Just tweak any of the templates to conform to what you have in mind.
- Great deliverability – If you are looking for an email marketing tool that delivers right inside your customers’ inboxes, Fluttermail should be on your list. Fluttermail has one of the best deliverability rates amongst the email marketing tools out there. This is due to its top-level email delivery infrastructure.
- Automation and integration – Deep integration is another feature of Fluttermail. It integrates with many popular apps through API. Some of the apps include WordPress, MailMunch, ClickBank, Leadpages, etc. When it comes to automation, Fluttermail makes use of autoresponders to deliver emails relying on triggers and rules.
- Split testing – Before you send out emails, you need to see how they look like before they are sent out if you are using different email clients such as Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. Another great feature is that your subscribers can share your messages on different social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook if you use social media.
- Create your email lists with ease – Fluttermail allows you to create many email lists with the utmost ease. Your existing customer base can be uploaded and newsletters can be sent to them every week. You can also send automatic emails daily to new subscribers that you got through your subscription form.
When it comes to pricing, there is one notable thing that makes Fluttermail different. No matter the plan you subscribe to, you will have access to the same features as others that subscribe to a more expensive plan. Below are the prices.
- 0 to 1,000 subscribers – $17/month
- 1001 to 2,500 subscribers – $29/month
- 2501 to 5,000 subscribers – $45/month
- 5001 to 10,000 subscribers – $69/month
- 10,001 to 15,000 subscribers – $99/month
- 15,001 to 25,000 subscribers – $135/month
- 25,001 to 50,000 subscribers – $225/month
How to start using Fluttermail
To start using Fluttermail is easy. Just visit the website at https://www.fluttermail.com/ and click on “try it for $1” to get started with the trial version.
Why you should choose Fluttermail over others?
There are many plausible reasons to choose Fluttermail over other email marketing tools. Here are some of them:
- Affordability and cost-effectiveness – Fluttermail is extremely affordable and cost-effective. At just $19 per month, the cost is moderate and better than other email marketing tools like MailChimp. Large email lists are not penalized like it is done with the other tools making it very cost-effective.
- No downloading is required – You don’t have to download anything before setting up Fluttermail. This makes setup pretty easy and fast.
- Suitable for everyone – You can make use of Fluttermail no matter your type of business. Whether it is a non-profit or profit-making business, Fluttermail is perfect for you.
About Fluttermail affiliate program
Apart from using the Fluttermail email marketing tool, you can make money by selling the tool as an affiliate. It has a generous and recurring commission of 50%. The cookie duration is 60 days. To join the affiliate program is completely free of cost.
How to join the affiliate program
- To join the Fluttermail affiliate program, you have to sign up with ClickBank at https://www.clickbank.com/promote/ and get a ClickBank nickname.
- After signing up with ClickBank, the next thing is to fill a form on the Fluttermail affiliate website at https://www.fluttermail.com/affiliates/. You are required to have a website or blog that promotes email marketing.
How does Fluttermail pay affiliates?
Payment is done twice a month by ClickBank. Payment is made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Cheques are sent out to all qualified affiliates every 15 days. There is also direct deposit into the bank accounts of affiliates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How long does it take to set up Fluttermail?
Answer: Setting up Fluttermail takes no time at all since you don’t have to download anything.
2. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
Answer: Subscription is every month. You are free to cancel your subscription anytime you wish to.
3. Can one switch from one plan to another?
Answer: Yes, you can easily upgrade or downgrade your plan. There is a 60-day money-backed guarantee for any plan you choose.
4. Does Fluttermail fit my type of business?
Answer: Fluttermail fits any type of business. It fits small, medium, and large-scale businesses.
5. Is Fluttermail affordable?
Answer: It is one of the cheapest email marketing tools you can find anywhere. The plan starts from $17 per month for a maximum of 1,000 emails.
Who is it for?
Fluttermail is perfect for entrepreneurs, brands, non-profit organizations, FinTech services, bloggers, affiliate marketers, and any other business that require email marketing campaigns.
- It is affordable and easy to use
- Everything is stored in the cloud
- There are plenty of amazing templates to select from
- You can add forms to your websites or emails with ease
- Keeps record of who opened the mail and what emails were opened
- Helps you to grow your email lists easily
- No free version but there is a trial version where you will have to pay $1 to send up to 1,000 emails.
Legit or scam
Fluttermail is a 100% legit email marketing tool for result-oriented email marketing campaigns. It is not a scam.
Conclusion: Are the Fluttermail email marketing and affiliate program recommended?
Yes, the fluttermail email marketing tool is highly recommended for small and medium-scale businesses. Fluttermail affiliate program is also recommended if you are looking to earn 50% recurring commission.