Gone are the days when smartphones were used for just calling and texting. Nowadays, you can make money by using your phone the way you normally do. So, if you like the idea of getting paid for what you already do daily, then, installing the Adme app will be the way to go. In this post, I will tell you what is Adme app, its features and pros, and cons.
With Adme app you just earn points for viewing articles and other stuff. These points can be redeemed for cash or a gift card. This is the perfect way to earn from home.
What is Adme App?
Adme is an Android app that pays you some money every time you unlock the screen of your phone. The app is completely free of charge.
Whenever your phone is unlocked, an ad is displayed on your phone. You have to unlock your phone and swipe the ads to the left to earn some points.
Adme helps advertisers to display these ads on their phones. The ads are in the form of news articles, deals, and coupons. You don’t have to click these ads, just swiping past the ads earns you some points that you can redeem for cash or a gift card.
Adme App Overview
Adme is a profit-making, mobile advertising company that was founded in 2013 by Majeed Aziz. It is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America. It is the longest-running lock screen rewards app company in the industry.
How to get started with the Adme App?
All you need to get started with the Adme app is available in this section. Read carefully to make an informed decision.
Anyone can download the app as far as you have an Android device. Here are the steps to follow to get started with the Adme app:
- Install the app – You can download the app using this link https://m.apkpure.com/adme-lockscreen-rewards/mobi.adme. After downloading and installing the app, you will create your account using a Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you have to create one. You will be paid $1 for signing up.
- Ads will be displayed on your phone – Ads will be displayed on your phone after completing the sign-up process. Avoid swiping to the right. You are paid for swiping the ads to the left.
- Cash-out when you reach $10 – The minimum threshold balance is $10. Once you get to $10, you can withdraw your earning through a verified PayPal account. Cash can be redeemed twice a month.
- Earn extra cash – You can increase your earnings by referring your friends and family members. You will earn $0.50 for every person you refer to download and use the app.
How contents are served on the Adme App
There are three ways in which contents are served on the Adme app.
- Content Feed
- Fullscreen Ad
- Double Screen
- Content Feed – When your phone is unlocked, you will see the Adme dashboard where you will see some sponsored content or stories. These contents are not obstructive. You can easily swipe them one after the other.
- Fullscreen Ad – This is a full-sized ad that covers your phone’s screen completely. Pressing your home screen button or tapping “X” will get rid of the ads.
- Double Screen – This is where you have a combination of content and ads displayed on your phone screen. The “Double Screen” mode earns you more money than the other two methods.
How much can be made if I sign up for the Adme App?
This is a difficult question to answer. But the amount you will make using the app will depend on how frequent you unlock your screen. If you make use of your phone daily, you can earn between $10 and $20 every month. To increase your earnings, you can sign up for other screen unlock apps like Fronto and Slidejoy.
Who are the users of the Adme App?
The Adme app is designed for two types of users. Brands and businesses are the first types of users. This group of users is looking for intuitive ways of engaging with phone users.
The app allows them to advertise their brands and businesses on your phone screen. Smartphone screens are prime places to engage users and this gives many brands and businesses a lot of leverage.
The other group of users is those looking for a way to earn some money. For people who are interested in earning some money by unlocking their phone screens, this is a great opportunity to earn cash or redeem gift cards.
Complaints about Adme App
- App not available on Google Play – One of the concerns is that the app is no longer available on Google Play Store. It used to be on Play Store but no one knows why it is no longer available.
- Only available to residents of the United States – Many people don’t understand why the app is only available for residents of the United States.
- Low earnings – The earnings are extremely low and it may take you some months to even reach the $10 threshold.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the Adme app work alongside other screen unlock apps?
Answer: Yes, the Adme app can be used alongside other screen unlock apps like Slidejoy and Fronto.
- How does Adme pay its users?
Answer: Payment is made on the 15th of every month through your PayPal account. You are eligible to cash out once you have reached $10.
- Can I earn money with the Adme app by referring some friends?
Answer: Yes, you can $0.50 for referring friends and family members through your affiliate link.
- Does the Adme app support iOS?
Answer: No, it doesn’t support iOS. This means iPhone and iPad users cannot use the Adme app.
- What kind of rewards does the Adme app offer?
Answer: Apart from cash rewards, you can also choose gift cards from Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Steam, AMC, Amazon, and many more.
Who is it for?
Adme app is for people who are interested in earning money for what they already enjoy doing with their phones. This makes it ideal for students, nursing mothers, and the unemployed.
- Available to use for free
- It is simple and straightforward
- The user interface is friendly and easy to navigate
- You will get paid whether you click on the ads or not
- Low cash out threshold of $10
- Payment options include gift cards and cash
- Payment is only through PayPal only
- Very low earnings
- It is only available to residents of the United States
- Clicking on ads cannot increase your earning
- No support for iOS devices. Only available for Android phones.
- It doesn’t work on tablets
- Requires Android 4.1 and above. Anything below this requirement won’t work.
- Not rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Legit or scam
Adme app is not a scam. It is a 100% legit app that pays people for unlocking the screen of their phones. The fact is that the company pays promptly.
Conclusion: Is the Adme App recommended?
Yes, the Adme app is well recommended if you would like to earn some money for using your phone. It is a stress-free way of earning for doing almost nothing.
The app is not recommended if you don’t like seeing ads.