If you are interested in making some extra cash by the side by taking online surveys, then there is a likelihood that you must have heard of Univox Community. If not, then this review would do some good. I guarantee you that this would be the only Univox Community Surveys review you would ever read online because it is completely unbiased and balanced.
Are the surveys worth your time and are they legit or is it a scam? You will get all the details that you need to make an informed choice because I would be sharing my personal experiences in the course of the review post.
So, let’s get started if you are ready.
Univox Community Surveys (Review): What is Univox Community?
Univox Community is an online survey site that pays survey takers money for taking part in surveys. It also has a mobile app to help you earn while you are on the go.
Univox Community is a market research platform that has been operating since 2009. The parent company that owns Univox Community is known as Market Cube. Univox Community has more than 3 million members in more than 35 countries.
It offers $2 as a signup bonus. This is a good point to start as a member.
How does Univox Community work?
Univox Community makes the bulk of its money by providing market research for companies who are interested in improving their products and services. This is done by collecting market research data from its members.
This important data is gathered through simple surveys that are targeted at a particular demographic group. Members who take part in the survey are then rewarded with cash for their time.
3 simple steps to start earning with Univox Community
- Sign up with ease – The very first thing is to sign up on the platform’s website at https://www.univoxcommunity.com/. This earns you an instant 200 points worth $2
- Take surveys – Start taking surveys when you get a survey invite to your email address. The surveys are quick and easy to complete
- Earn rewards – Start earning rewards for your efforts. You can withdraw cash through PayPal or redeem your points with Amazon or Tango gift cards. There is also a Virtual MasterCard reward which is acceptable on many merchant websites.
Other ways of making money on Univox Community
Apart from answering surveys, there are other ways to earn money on Univox Community. Here are some of the ways:
- Loyalty program – Univox Community has a loyalty program that is based on member’s performance and it is free to join. The advancement of members is based on the number of surveys that were completed. The withdrawal threshold reduces as a member climbs higher on the ranking system. The lowest threshold is $10 which is for 1,000 points.
- Invite friends – This is another way to earn extra money. If you invite one person and the person completes a survey, you will earn $1 which is 100 points.
Can I make money with Univox Community?
Yes, you can make money with Univox Community. But you cannot make enough money to take care of your bills.
Is Univox Community legit or a scam?
The platform is not a scam. It is a legit platform where survey takers are paid for participating in surveys. It has been in operation since 2009. This means Univox Community is tested and trusted.
What is the worth of Univox Community points?
The platform operates a point system where 100 points are equal to $1.
Is Univox Community worth the stress?
Yes, it is worth it if you have some time to spare. But it must not replace your day job or business because you can hardly get by with what you would earn from the platform. However, there is no harm in earning some money for doing next to nothing.
What is the minimum withdrawal threshold?
Once you reach $25, you can cash out through PayPal or get paid by choosing an Amazon gift card or Virtual MasterCard.
Are there alternatives to Univox Community?
Some of the alternatives include Swagbucks, InboxDollars, Toluna, Pinecone Research, MyPoints, Survey Junkie, PrizeRebel, LifePoints, Vindale, and Branded Surveys.
Beware of Online Survey scams
There are numerous survey site scams out there. One of the red flags is when you are told to pay some money before signing up. Genuine and legit survey sites won’t ask you for money to signup. To sign up on Univox Community is free of charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use the Univox Community mobile app to answer a survey?
Answer: Yes, you can use the app to answer surveys. The mobile app can do everything the website does. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
2. How do I know when surveys are available?
Answer: Univox Community will send survey invites to your email address anytime surveys are available.
3. How can I contact Univox Community?
Answer: You can contact them by calling their toll-free line on 866-344-7832 or go to the contact page and fill out the form if you need any support.
4. Is Univox Community accredited by Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Answer: No, it is not accredited.
5. Is Univox Community safe to use?
Answer: Yes, it is safe to use.
6. Is it free to sign up on Univox Community?
Answer: Yes, joining the platform is free.
- $2 signup fee – Not too many survey platforms offer signup fee for everyone that joins Univox Community. You will earn $2 for becoming a member. This is a good morale booster for anyone who joins the platform
- $5 for completing your profile – After signing up and completing your profile, you would earn another $5 making $7 with the signup bonus
- Compensation for disqualifications – There are survey sites that disqualify members arbitrarily without any form of compensation even after completing the surveys. This is not the case with Univox Community. The platform offers 5 cents bonus each time a member is disqualified
- Referral system – Univox Community has a referral system where you earn $1 each time someone you referred completes a survey. If you refer five of your family and friends, that is a total of $5
- Mobile app – Univox Community allows you to take surveys on the go using their mobile app. The app is available for download for Android and iOS devices
- Poor customer support – This is the bane of the Univox Community. Reaching the customer support team when you need to resolve some issues concerning the platform has been a cause for concern for many members
- Unfair disqualification bonus – It is highly unfair to pay people 5 cents when they get disqualified after spending ten minutes to complete a survey. This is not palatable at all
Conclusion: Is Univox Community recommended?
Univox Community is a legit survey site that pays. It is more interesting that the platform has different payment methods like PayPal, gift cards, and Virtual MasterCard.
Another great advantage is that Univox Community has mobile apps that support both Android and iOS devices. This means you can take surveys from anywhere.
The low threshold of $25 is also a great attraction for many survey enthusiasts. But you cannot do much by joining one survey site. It is advised that you join other survey sites so you can make some substantial amount to take care of your bills.