I have come across many mobile apps that claim they help people make money online. But, if you are not a real participant, it will be difficult to tell which app is genuine or fake. This is why this article on the Swagbucks mobile app is imperative as I share my Swagbucks money making app review with you.
Read on to find out whether this app is legit or a scam. If you are interested in making money online, continue reading as I reveal all you need to know about the Swagbucks app.
Swagbucks Money Making App Review
The mobile app is a great tool for earning passive income by completing online surveys. Another proven way to make money with Swagbucks is to use the Swagbucks search engine for browsing the web. You can also perform other tasks such as buy gift cards, shop online, refer friends, take daily polls, play games and watch videos.
Every completed task comes with points that can be converted to cash and withdrawn with PayPal or redeemed with gift cards. Swagbucks rewards you by paying you for those things that you do for fun. There are more than 450 million members on Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a low-key side hustle that started in 2008. It has grown steadily over the years to become a platform where you can earn between $30 and $50 in a month. Since the platform has different ways that allow you to make money online, it perfectly fits into your daily routines.
Different ways of earning from Swagbucks
There are many ways you can make money from Swagbucks. Let’s look into some of them.
- Surveys – Participating in paid surveys is one of the best ways to make some money with Swagbucks. These surveys are pretty easy. The tasks can be completed in your leisure time. Companies get feedback from customers through these surveys. In the process of signing up with Swagbucks, some demographic information is obtained from you. This information is then used to serve you surveys that are based on your interests. There are three main surveys on Swagbucks. They are daily surveys, daily polls, and everyday surveys. Note that it is not everyone that qualifies for surveys.
- Watching Videos – If you like to watch videos, why not earn some money for what you already love to do? Videos are served in different categories such as fashion, food, travel, entertainment, health, etc. You are at liberty of choosing any of the categories that suit you. There is also a playlist for any category you choose. Each category has between 15 and 30 videos. Each video lasts around 30 minutes to 1 hour. Expected earned points are stated in each of the videos. If you don’t like watching videos, just let the videos play in the background while you do other things. With this, you will still earn money.
- Playing Games – If you are an avid gamer, playing games on Swagbucks can earn you some money. Popular games such as Solitaire, Slots, Bingo, and Angry Birds are available for free. You can earn some good points playing any of these games.
- Surfing the Web – Swagbucks allows you to make money online by just surfing the web. Not too many know that Swagbucks is also a search engine powered by Yahoo. Instead of using the traditional search engines that pay you nothing, why not use the Swagbucks search engine and earn some money? You can earn 10 to 20 points surfing the web. What you need to do is make Swagbucks your default search engine.
- Cash Back – Get cashback when you shop on Swagbucks. For every shopping transaction on the platform, Swagbucks receives a commission, and part of that commission is also paid to you. There are a lot of retailers such as Clarks, Amazon, Kohl, and many more on the platform and Swagbucks offers coupons for multiple deals so you can have more cashback.
- Deal Hunting – This is another section where you can earn some money by just donating to charities, downloading mobile apps, and free trial signup. Sort and filter all the deals so that you can find the deals that are suitable for you.
- Gift Cards – You can earn some points which can be converted to cash if you purchase Gift Cards from Swagbucks. When you click on gift cards, it redirects you to https://www.mygiftcardsplus.com/. Purchase the card you want and earn some points to your account in less than two business days.
- Tell a Friend – Is it not amazing that you can make money online by just recommending Swagbucks to a friend? You can get as much as 300 points if you recommend a friend that signs up. Also, you will earn 10% down the line from referred friends. You must have earned at least 300 points before you can receive a referral bonus as a registered member.
How much can I earn on Swagbucks?
It all depends on the exchange rate. 1 Swagbuck equals 1 cent. You have to make at least 300 Swagbucks which is equivalent to $3 before cashing out into your PayPal account or get gift cards.
How Swagbucks works?
The way the process works is very simple.
- Sign up for free
- Earn points by performing any of the tasks
- Redeem cash through PayPal or gift cards.
How to sign up for Swagbucks?
You can visit https://www.swagbucks.com/ or download the mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple Store for sign-up.
Swagbucks Payment options
There are two payment methods with Swagbucks. They are PayPal and gift cards
- Payment – If you like to receive cash, you must have a PayPal account. Payments are made in US dollars within 10 to 14 days. The payouts are in four denominations – $25, $50, $100, and $250. If you don’t live in the USA, the money can be converted to your local currency.
- Gift card – The denominations for gift cards can vary depending on the retailer involved. It can range from $1 to $100. The gift cards are issued within 10 days upon request.
Who is it for?
Swagbucks is for anyone who wants to earn money for what they do as hobbies. It is ideal for students, nursing mothers and housewives.
- Joining Swagbucks is free and you will have $5 as a bonus for signing up
- There are multiple ways to earn money
- You can residual income effortlessly
- The platform is extremely user-friendly
- It is intuitive and easy to use
- The platform can be accessed through multiple ways such as the mobile app, website, and browser extensions
- The payout for watching videos is lower when compared to other activities on the platform
- It takes some time to make a decent amount of money
- Before you can make some money from the shopping, you have to spend your money shopping too.
- Swagbucks is not available in some countries.
- You won’t always qualify for surveys
Legit or scam
Swagbucks is not a scam. It is very legit. Prodege LLC, which is the parent company of Swagbucks is rated A.
Conclusion: Is the Swagbucks app recommended?
Yes, Swagbucks is well recommended as a genuine platform for making passive income.