Taking part in paid online surveys is a no-brainer activity where you can earn some money by the side. The fact that it is not time-consuming is another advantage of taking paid surveys. The time that you spend in watching the TV or waiting for dinner can be used to answer survey questions. But the question is: are there paid online surveys? The answer is yes and Survey Club is one of them. In this Survey Club review, you will find out everything you need to know about it.
You will also find out if it is legit or a scam. Let me dive into the review without wasting any more time.
Survey Club Review: What is Survey Club?
Survey Club is an online survey site where you can earn some money for taking part in different surveys or market research online.
The company started in Colorado, the United States of America in 2005. It is one of the oldest survey panels in the survey industry.
Survey Club has more than 16 million members across the continents except for Antarctica. The company operates in different countries like Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Its large membership makes it the darling of many market research companies who rely on Survey Club for credible and unbiased surveys.
How does Survey Club work?
Survey Club is not different from other survey websites that link survey participants with market research organizations. Survey Club goes hunting for survey opportunities from different companies that want to pay for their research.
These companies make payments to Survey Club and it then looks for survey takers to answer the surveys. To make people show a keen interest in taking part in the survey, Survey Club pays them a decent amount of money.
At the end of it all, Survey Club pays you part of the fees it got from these research companies.
How to get started with Survey Club?
To get started with Survey Club, you have to sign up. Below is how it works.
Create an account – Go to https://www.surveyclub.com/ and open an account. Click on “BECOME A MEMBER” to get started with the signing up process.
Fill in your details –You have to fill in your personal information which includes your email address, password, and other demographics to complete the account creation.
You have to be 18 years and above to be eligible to create an account.
Make your profile – After you have signed up, the next page requires you to input more of your demographics. It is based on this that Survey Club would know the kind of survey to serve you.
You may be asked about your travel habits, health history, employment, income, etc. You must be very honest when filling out your profile.
Panels sign up – After the creation of your profile, the next thing is to sign up for panels. There are research panels that you can sign up for in your home country.
These panels are affiliated with Survey Club and signing up with each of the websites will increase your earnings.
Start to find surveys – After completing your profile, you can start to participate in surveys if they are available. Go to “Available Studies” on the web page to search for surveys.
Emails will be sent to you if you also signed up with Survey Club affiliate websites.
How does Survey Club pay its participants?
You have to reach the $20 minimum threshold before you can request payment. You can cash out through PayPal, cheque, or Amazon gift cards. It could take several weeks before your payment is processed.
How much can I make with Survey Club?
This will depend on the availability of surveys. But the fact is that you cannot make a 6-figure with Survey Club, but you can make some extra cash.
With Survey Club, you can make between $1 and $2 for a short survey. Earning $1 or $2 over and over again can help you take care of some of your bills but it won’t make you a millionaire. To increase your earnings, you may have to join more survey sites.
Is it safe to use Survey Club?
Survey Club is safe to use. It is a reputable company. The website itself is safe. However, Survey Club may make your personal information available to third parties at their discretion.
Can Survey Club be trusted?
Yes, you can trust Survey Club 100%. The company pays survey participants without any hesitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Survey Club pay you for taking part in surveys?
Answer: Yes, Survey Club pays. It is a credible and reputable survey site.
- Is Survey Club legit or a scam?
Answer: Survey Club is rated A+ by BBB. This means the company is legit.
- Does Survey Club have a mobile app?
Answer: No, it has no mobile app.
- Can anyone take part in the Survey Club survey?
Answer: You must be 18 years and above to take part. You must also be a resident of the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada.
Who is it for?
It is for people who are interested in earning some money by answering surveys online. This makes it perfect for most students and the unemployed.
- Sign up is easy and free – The process of signing up is not complicated. It is super easy and free. It takes just about 5 minutes to sign up.
- Open to people in other countries – This is not one of the survey sites that are open to only the United States residents. Residents of other countries like the United Kingdom, Australia and Canada can also participate.
- Make money; not points – Some survey sites reward you with points that can be redeemed with cash or gift cards. But Survey Club rewards you with real cash. This is why it is different from the others.
- Low cashout threshold – You can cash out once you reach $20. This is low cash out threshold when compared to other survey sites.
- Connection with other survey panels – Survey Club connects you with other survey panels to increase your income. This means if Survey Club doesn’t have any available surveys, you can take part in their affiliate website surveys.
- Two payment options – You can receive payment through PayPal or cheque.
- Long wait to cash out – Even after reaching the $20 threshold, it takes a long wait to get paid through your PayPal account.
- Low paying surveys – The pay for most of the surveys is very low. The payment is between $1 and $3 which is too low compared to others like InboxDollars and Swagbucks.
Legit or scam
There is no doubt that there are many surveys that claim to pay people for participating in surveys. You have to pay for you can register on such platforms, but Survey Club is not like that. It is free to join.
Survey Club is a legit survey site and not a scam. It was rated A+ in 2020 by BBB. This confers some credibility to the company.
Conclusion: Is Survey Club recommended?
Yes, it is recommended if you want to earn some extra income by the side. You cannot become a millionaire by taking surveys but it can help you earn some money for doing almost nothing.