Email Marketing is an important aspect of every digital marketer. It helps in building your list of audiences, improves trust, and increases sales. There are many promising email marketing platforms that do their job well with a quiet online presence. One of them is Mailup. In this Mailup email marketing review post, you will find all the details to make an informed choice of making it your personal email marketing tool.
MailUp is a digital marketing agency that helps clients with email marketing. They can help you grow your business through targeted, personalized emails to engage customers.
Mailup Email Marketing Review: What is Mailup?
Mailup is a cloud-based marketing automation app designed to help you reach and connect with your audience. It simplifies email marketing efforts for both small businesses and large enterprises.
Mailup is an Italian company that was established in 2003. Mailup has slowly grown its presence worldwide and has become a market leader in Italy under digital marketing services. Mailup is part of a group that is listed on the Italian stock exchange.
How does Mailup work?
Mailup is formally an email marketing automation company that provides you with tools that you can use to generate leads and grow your business.
Mailup uses a tracking code to access the data it collects from its users. This is not an ordinary cookie, but a sophisticated piece of technology that enables Mailup to monitor how people interact with digital advertising campaigns and websites used by its clients.
You get access to advanced technology that helps you communicate with your contacts, generate leads, and boost sales on different online channels like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, or Instagram.
To use it, you simply have to create a free account with Mailup.
How to get started with Mailup?
It is quite easy to set up a Mailup account. Just visit https://lp.mailup.com/en/free-trial/ and enter your details to create your free account.
Mailup offers a 15-day free trial period to test its features.
Features of Mailup
Mailup provides some very useful features to create and automate a marketing campaign. Here is the list of Mailup features:
- Email Campaign: Mailup offers a wide range of templates for different types of marketing campaigns like lead generation, product launch, etc. Without any coding knowledge, you can create professionally designed emails with the help of a BEE editor in Mailup. The designs can be easily optimized for mobiles and tablets to make your campaigns more responsive. Moreover, you can also add HTML content to your email and include social sharing buttons in it.
- Integrations: Mailup offers integrations with a wide variety of platforms. The internal support provided by Mailup will let you go through the process of API settings, data synching, web services, etc. with ease. You don’t have to worry about integrating some of the reputed platforms such as Magento, Salesforce, Drupal, Zapier, Prestashop, and many more.
- Signup Forms: Linking a subscription page to your website or blog can help you create new contacts. Creating the link through the Mailup drag-and-drop editor is an easy way to do it. The availability of HTTP POST, and GET perfectly synchronizes the information on your subscriptions.
- Analysis: Mailup provides comprehensive compatibility across devices such as smartphones and tablets. This ensures the code formatting is correct and avoids spam words before you send your campaign. Mailup also analyzes the correctness of email links so that it doesn’t affect your brand’s reputation and revenue.
- A/B Testing: A/B testing is a great feature to test your messages before sending. With Mailup, you can send either the automatic or manual A/B test email based on the success criterion. This is helpful in strengthening the performance of your emails as you are able to track and re-create future campaigns.
- Statistics: A campaign should be measured by what has come before it. When checking your campaign results in Mailup, you can browse reports for individual recipients, messages, or geographic locations. You can combine all of the data in a report so that you have a full view and can create even more effective campaigns.
- Deliverability: To make sure your email’s deliverability, Mailup develops strong relationships with leading ISPs and anti-spam organizations. Mailup has strong dedicated teams to monitor the mailing trends to keep the deliverability and compliance intact. The analyses and algorithms help tackle any misuse and improve deliverability rates.
- Messages: Mailup also provides an SMS marketing feature to enhance your reach and communication with customers. You can send up to 200 high-quality SMS per second with the help of Mailup’s global network. The SMS can be segregated according to your customer’s activities, interests, and personal information that ensures high opening rates.
- Social Media: You’re able to design and export your MailUp messages for broadcasting on Messenger, Telegram, and others with Mailup’s Messaging App feature. You can create beautiful and media-rich messages using Mailup’s visual editor without any technical skills or coding. The Messaging App feature is helpful in bringing your customers closer and improve communication for better conversion.
- AI Automation: MailUp also has Artificial Intelligence flexibility called Datatrics. The system is developed based on Artificial Intelligence and can predict customer behaviors for personalized content that can result in better conversions and revenues.
Benefits of Using Mailup
There are some very useful benefits of using Mailup services:
- Dedication: You get a dedicated and experienced team of data analysts who will analyze each part of your contact list and find solutions going forward to satisfy the needs of your customers.
- Learning: Using a new platform and its services needs time and learning. Mailup has designed a training suite to provide you with step-by-step guidance and support that enables you to learn about Mailup tools and services and enhance your marketing strategies.
- Deliverability: Email marketing is of no use if you have more bounce rate and undelivered emails. With the help of Mailup Deliverability suite, you can improve the email deliverability by 15%. You can maximize your email campaigns and gain high returns on investments through this suite configuration.
- Creativity: Mailup also offers a creativity suite that consists of a technical team to handle your campaigns. You can improve your campaign performance by creation of customized graphics, forms, and landing pages. The creativity suite enhances your customer’s experience of receiving stylish and beautiful emails.
- Support: Mailup support related to technicalities for your email marketing performance is commendable. Mailup provides standard support through email, and phone. You also get priority support that replies to you within 2 business hours on all your queries.
Mailup Pricing Plans
Apart from the 15-days free trial Mailup offers the following paid plans for its services:
Starter plan – $46.50 per month – unlimited email sendings
Plus plan – $101 per month – unlimited email sendings
Premium plan – $211 per month – unlimited email sendings
Enterprise plan – Custom pricing – You have to contact Mailup support team to get the custom pricing
Standard benefits on all the pricing plans (except Enterprise plan)
- Sending speed from 2k email/hr
- 1 user included
- BEE drag & Drop
- Unlimited web storage
- Messaging Apps (0-50 subscribers)
- Email support
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Mailup offer a free trial?
Answer: Yes, Mailup offers a 15-day free trial.
- Can I change my pricing plan depending on my recipients?
Answer: Yes, you can change and upgrade your plan anytime.
- Can I subscribe for Messaging-Apps only?
Answer: No, messaging apps can be subscribed along with a Mailup pricing plan.
- Who uses Mailup services?
Answer: Mailup services are ideal for affiliate marketers, e-commerce, developers, agencies, and entrepreneurs.
- Mailup offers a free trial for 15-days
- You get customized templates with BEE drag & drop editor
- Mailup has easy integrations with many social media and e-commerce platforms
- You get advanced reporting and statistics with Mailup analysis
- Mailup offers valuable suites of data analyst’s to monitor and track your email campaigns
- Mailup also offers messaging-app services to enhance customer communication
- Mailup has a Datatrics Artificial Intelligence feature to automate your email campaigns
- Mailup has multiple pricing plans according to your business needs
- The customer support is available via phone, and email
- There is no free pricing plan
- Mailup pricing plans are comparatively expensive
- No support is available via chat
Conclusion: Is Mailup legit and recommended?
Mailup is a professional email marketing service that makes it easy for small businesses to set up, send and track their emails.
If you’re looking for an affordable way to grow your business by sending engaging content at scale, this may be the perfect solution for you.
It has many useful features such as email automation campaigns, deliverability, messaging apps that make it competitive with some of the other email marketing tools in the same league.
However, the pricing plans are a bit confusing and slightly expensive. The pricing and tool features may not be a perfect fit for everyone.
To conclude, Mailup email marketing is a legit platform and recommended for small enterprises, marketers, etc.