Marketing is all about keeping in touch with your customers. Digital marketing has grown potentially in the last decade and comprises many components that help you remain connected and engaged with your audience. Email marketing is one of them. There are many tools and software platforms that offer these services with different features, and pricing but the outcome is identical. One of the email marketing tools that I came across recently is Levitate. It’s an all-in-one platform that offers everything from automated drip campaigns to powerful segmentation features. In this detailed Levitate email marketing review, we’ll take a look at how Levitate works and show you how to get started with it.
We’ll also explore the available features, the pricing it offers, and the pros and cons of using Levitate for your business. Finally, we’ll give you our verdict on whether or not Levitate is the right tool for your email marketing needs.
New to Email Marketing?
Levitate Email Marketing Review: What is Levitate?
Levitate is an email marketing platform that helps businesses automate their email marketing efforts. It is a cloud-based AI-driven software that allows businesses to create and send automated drip campaigns, segment their subscribers, and track the performance of their emails.
Levitate also provides a number of services and solutions that businesses can use to improve their email marketing efforts. Some of them include contact management, alert triggers and reminders, content strategy, etc.
Levitate was launched in 2017 by its founder and CEO Jesse Lipson. The company is headquartered in North Carolina, the US, and currently serves 2000+ customers globally.
How does Levitate work?
Levitate works as an email marketing solution to help your business stay connected with your customers. It offers dedicated marketing coaches to analyze your business requirements and provide solutions adhering to its keep-in-touch policy.
Levitate is a subscription-based platform and to use its features you have to create an account.
Levitate offers a free account for individual users. It also offers a free trial for professionals and small businesses to test its features before signing up for paid subscriptions.
Once you’ve completed the registration, you’ll be able to access the platform and start creating your first campaign.
To get started, simply choose a template from the library and customize it to match your brand. Once you’re happy with the look and feel of your campaign, you can start adding content and send emails to your customers.
Levitate Features and Services
Levitate offers some key features to keep you remain connected with your customers. The features include:
– Automated Drip Campaigns: With Levitate, you can create and send automated drip campaigns to your subscribers. You can create multiple message templates that are customizable, and send them to individual email IDs or to an email group. The templates are pre-defined with unique content based on seasonal, educational, and news-oriented topics.
If you want to send customized email messages to individuals that are included in a group you can do so through Levitate’s personalized email campaign.
All the emails sent through Levitate show your personal email account details. You can keep in touch with your subscribers by creating and sending follow-up emails that can be automatically triggered based on tags, or events.
Levitate has a segmentation feature where you can segment your subscribers into different groups. This way, you can send targeted emails to specific groups of people. You can personalize the segmentation based on your customer’s hobbies, spouse names, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
The overall Levitate email campaign allows you to stay in touch with your subscribers without having to manually send each email.
–Integration and Importing/Exporting of contact: The email campaign works by creating a new campaign from the scratch or integrating your existing email platform/services with Levitate.
Some of the platforms include integration with Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc. You can also integrate Office 365 or any other traditional exchange servers and IMAP email systems.
The integration even helps you import and connect your existing calendar records, email addresses, etc. so that you don’t miss out on any tags, reminders, and meetings.
Import feature can be utilized further to fetch your contacts from CRM systems like Salesforce, Hubspot, and even spreadsheets like excel or .CSV. Levitate also allows you to export your contacts back to .CSV after filtering them according to your needs.
– Performance Tracking: Levitate provides detailed reports on the performance of your campaigns. This includes information on things like open rates, click-through rates, and unsubscribe rates.
Reporting involves in-depth statistics on email group’s performance, custom reports on your sent emails, meetings, and action items.
You can also track individual meeting status based on the number of sent emails to your customers and people who met them. This will help you maintain and improve relationships with your clients.
In addition to the platform itself, Levitate also offers a number of services and solutions that businesses can use to improve their email marketing efforts. These include things like training courses, consultation calls, and email audits.
Levitate pricing plans
Levitate offers a few different pricing plans, depending on your needs however, the actual pricing is missing on its website. Following are the pricing options with their features:
– Personal Plan: Free
This is a free account for your personal use and is ideal for individuals and professionals looking to remain in touch with their audience through basic email marketing features. It supports email and calendar integrations and sending of emails to unlimited contacts.
– Business Silver Plan: Pricing not provided
This plan offers dedicated support, personalized email campaign integrations, AI-powered keep-in-touch reminders, and email templates library, and detailed reporting/analytics. The plan can be used for up to 5 users.
– Business Gold Plan: Pricing not provided
This plan covers all the features of the Business Silver plan with the addition of a content writing feature for your emails, enhanced keep-in-touch strategy with integrated texting, and scheduling of appointments through its meeting booking feature.
Both the Business plans offer a free trial period post which you will have to contact Levitate support team for the actual amount you have to pay.
Is Levitate email marketing worth its pricing?
In the absence of exact pricing details, it is difficult to answer this question. Levitate does perform well with its features and is liked by many of its users. The reviews and ratings around Levitate are very positive.
The reviews do not include information on pricing however, a majority of the users are happy with Levitate’s performance which makes it worth trying once irrespective of pricing.
Can you make money with Levitate?
Yes, you can expect to make money with Levitate when you use its features to market your business.
Its keep-in-touch marketing concept will help you build automated email campaigns, gives you personalization options through its segmentation features, and provides detailed analytics on how your subscribers are following your emails/messages.
The platform can help you improve engagement with your audience and remain connected which can result in more lead generation and more revenue.
- Easy-to-use platform: This is one of the highlighted benefits mentioned by many of its existing users. Levitate is an easy-to-use platform that makes it simple to create and send automated drip campaigns. You can automatically sync your contact list, use pre-designed templates, customize, and start sending emails in a breeze. It doesn’t require you to have expert technical skills and knowledge to use Levitate.
- Excellent email marketing features: Levitate includes all the primary email marketing features that help you improve engagement and increase conversions. With Levitate, you can import/export your contacts, create and send email newsletters, segment your subscribers into different groups, set up reminders and trigger alerts for personalization, write content specific to your audience yourself or take the help of Levitate’s AI-driven content creation feature, and finally track email performance with detailed reports and analytics.
- Good support: Levitate support team offers dedicated marketing coaches to help you with smooth onboarding and training. The support includes end-to-end assistance in creating email marketing campaigns, writing content, performing integrations, and navigating through your Levitate dashboard with ease. You can also make use of videos, and learning material to quick-start your email campaign.
- Mobile app: Levitate offers a mobile app that can be used on the go to perform various tasks related to email marketing. The app helps you perform searches, take notes, and set up reminders for your next meeting. The app works on both iPhone, and Android mobiles.
- Missing pricing information: Some of the must-use features of Levitate are exclusive to paid business plans. The pricing plans are sorely missed as you cannot make out the actual amount you have to pay to use your desired features.
- Limited features: While Levitate offers a number of features, it doesn’t have everything that some of the other platforms offer. Some of them include dedicated email testing, and social media marketing campaigns which are essential from engagement and revenue perspectives.
Conclusion: Is Levitate email marketing recommended?
Overall, Levitate is a great option for businesses that are looking for an easy-to-use platform with a few key email marketing features. It is an ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses to create and send automated drip campaigns and improve their engagement with customers.
The best thing about Levitate is they prefer quality over quantity and this is where their services stand out. It is a proven fact going by lots of positive feedback on its services.
While it doesn’t have everything that some of the other platforms offer if it fits within your pricing range then Levitate is still a great option for businesses of all sizes.
However, if you’re looking for a platform with all the bells and whistles, then you might want to consider one of the other options. Some of its alternatives include Constant Contact, Salesforce, Klaviyo, etc. along with my personal recommendation below.