Are you looking for a simple way to build landing pages with high conversion rates? If the answer is yes, then, be assured that I will guide you right. In this post, I will tell you about Leadpages. The post will cover Leadpages review and pricing. It will also cover its features, pros, and cons. So, read on to find out if Leadpages is the right tool for building your landing pages.
Creating a landing page in the past used to start with a brainstorming session between the designer and developer. There is a lot of back and forth between these two before the job is completed.
The times have changed. A landing page is now something you can do without coding. This is made possible by the landing page creator. One of the best landing page creators is Leadpages.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you click and join the program I will earn a small commission with no extra cost to you.
Leadpages Review and Pricing: What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a landing page creator designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
Using a landing page is one of the best ways you can connect with your customers or audience. It helps you to gather leads and close sales.
With Leadpages, you can convert clicks to high-paying customers at a very affordable rate.
How does Leadpages work?
Leadpages is a lead generation tool. Part of its workings is to help you build an email list. It helps you to collect email addresses that can be used for email campaigns.
Apart from using it to build an email list, you can also use Leadpages to build a website and launch it with the free hosting provided by Leadpages.
The tool has got all the features that you need to boost your lead generation and sales drive.
Features of Leadpages
- Drag and Drop editor – The editor offers a drag-and-drop feature that makes it easy for you to edit templates. This makes the tool very user-friendly and intuitive.
- Over 150 templates – There are plenty of templates to choose from. The templates are in different areas like fitness, e-commerce, photography, travel, real estate, etc. It is also suitable for different campaigns like eBook, opt-in, webinar, newsletter, and Thank You messages.
- Plenty of marketing integrations – Leadpages integrates perfectly with your favorite payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe; CRM, email marketing tools such as Aweber, MailChimp, and GetResponse; webinar tool, and many more.
- Free hosting – Leadpages hosts all your landing pages for free. You can also choose custom domain names if you desire.
- Lots of website integrations – You can easily connect Leadpages to your website. There is a Leadpages plugin that supports WordPress websites. There is also integration with Joomla, Squarespace, Drupal, etc.
- A/B split testing – This is a feature that you see in many email marketing tools. Leadpages also have this feature. This means you can test two different email messages to see which one performs better.
- Real-time analytics – Leadpages offers you detailed and real-time analytics. The metrics can be seen when you log in to the Dashboard. The analytics include Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
- Website building – Leadpages is not only used for creating landing pages, it can also be used to build a standalone website just like the way you do with Wix or Squarespace.
What is the usefulness of Leadpages?
The main purpose of using Leadpages is to help you increase sales. Here are the many ways to use Leadpages and increase conversion rate.
- To increase visibility online – You can use Leadpages to design a well-optimized website and increase your visibility online. The website can include products or services that can help you increase clicks that may lead to conversions.
- Collection of leads – If you want to collect quality leads, Leadpages is the right tool for you. You can run targeted Facebook Ads and gather leads through the landing pages. There are also other ways to collect leads such as pop-ups, alert bars, and opt-in.
- Selling of products and services – Leadpages can be used to sell products and services by growing leads that convert clicks to buying customers.
- Payment gateway integrations – If you want to collect payment with your landing pages, you can use Leadpages to integrate a payment gateway. You can either use PayPal or Stripe.
- Connect with your audience – You can use Leadpages to connect with your audience. This can be in the form of creating webinars, online resources, or as a way of posting information that keeps your audience updated.
How to sign up for a Leadpages free trial account?
Leadpages offers a 14-day trial. This is enough time to test out the tool to be sure it has everything that you need.
To start with the free trial, visit https://lp.leadpages.com/free-trial/
How can I create a landing page with Leadpages?
After you have signed up with Leadpages, the next thing is to create your first landing page. The steps below will guide you:
- Login to your account and click “Create New Landing Page”
- There is a popup that will appear next asking you “What would you want your landing page to do?” You can either choose “Generate Leads”, “Make Sales” or “Something Else”.
- After choosing the appropriate answer, you can select “Browse All Templates” or you choose “Start with a Blank Page” if you would like to create your landing page from scratch.
- You can choose a template to make it easy. If you like any of the templates; just put your cursor on it and click on “view”.
- A preview of the landing page will appear. It will show you how it would appear on desktop and mobile.
- Click “Use this template” and give the template a name and click “Continue”
- The template will be opened with the landing page editor
- Start to customize the template by editing the text and adding images if you want. You can change color and integrate a form.
- When you are done with everything, just click “Publish”
Leadpages vs. Instapage Comparison
Leadpages and Instapage are some of the best marketing tools you can find anywhere. They are both good at converting clicks to customers.
Leadpages is an excellent tool for starters who want to build landing pages. Instapage comes with a lot of flexibility as it relates to customization and the choice of templates.
The two software offer great functionality but when it comes to pricing, Leadpages is better.
Leadpages vs. Unbounce Comparison
Unbounce is another tool you can use to build landing pages without any experience. Unbounce has got fast page loading speed just like Leadpages.
While you can do split testing with Unbounce, it is only limited to pages built by Unbounce. It is different with Leadpages. You can do split testing with the landing pages built by you.
Just like Instapage, Unbounce is also expensive. The least plan by Unbounce costs $80 monthly, Instapage is $199 monthly while the least plan for Leadpages is $27 per month.
Leadpages Affiliate Program
You can also make money with the Leadpages affiliate program. It offers up to a 50% commission rate for affiliates. The duration of the cookie is 30 days.
To join the program, you will have to sign up at https://app.impact.com/campaign-mediapartner-signup/.
Leadpages has got three subscription plans. They are Standard, Pro, and Advanced.
- Standard – $27 per month
- 1 Site
- Landing pages, Pop-ups, Alert Bars,
- Unlimited Traffic & Leads,
- Free custom domain, free hosting,
- Mobile Responsive Site Templates,
- Lead Notifications,
- Tech Support (Via email),
- 40+ standard integrations
- Pro – $59 per month
- All the benefits from the standard plan
- 3 sites
- Tech support (Via chat+email)
- Online sales & payments
- Unlimited A/B split testing
- Email trigger links
- 10 Opt-in text campaigns
- Advanced – $239 per month
- All the benefits from the Pro plan
- 50 sites
- Priority Tech Support (Via phone)
- Advanced integrations
- 5 pro sub accounts
- 50 extra opt-in text campaigns
- 1-on-1 quick start call
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Leadpages offer a free trial?
Answer: Yes, it does. The free trial lasts for 14 days.
2. What is the cost for Leadpages?
Answer: It starts from $27 per month.
3. Can I use Leadpages to build a website?
Answer: Yes, you can use Leadpages to build your website and scale up your business.
4. How can I buy a Leadpages subscription?
Answer: To buy a Leadpages subscription, you may have to wait till the end of the 14-day trial. Then, you can become a paid user.
5. Does Leadpages provide a free domain?
Answer: No, there is no free custom domain but there is a free hosting for a year
- Highly affordable
- 99.9% uptime
- 14-day free trial
- Free hosting
- Easy to use
- Saves a lot of time
- Plenty of templates to choose from
- Solid integration with many apps like WordPress, Shopify, etc.
- User-friendly interface
- Built-in analytics
- Payment integration with PayPal or Stripe
- Real-time feedback
- The styling options are limited. It may be difficult to create a landing page that matches your brand.
Conclusion: Improve conversion with Leadpages
Whether it is for online visibility, leads generation, or growing your business, Leadpages has got everything it takes to get you up and running.
Its ease of use makes it an exceptional tool. It has got the right features to help you create your websites, design content, or customize landing pages with the myriads of available templates.
The fact that there is a Leadpages plugin to cater to WordPress users makes it a lot better. Having to integrate a payment gateway like Stripe or PayPal means you can instantly get paid for selling your products or services.
I recommend Leadpages ahead of the other tools like Instapage and Unbounce because it is a complete package for anyone who wants to generate leads and increase sales at the cheapest rate.