People often look for a business opportunity that can offer amazing products, an incredible compensation plan, and the potential to make a lot of money. Such business opportunities are very common in MLMs. If you find working with MLMs interesting then you must have heard about Vida Divina. If not, then I will tell you all about this so-called business opportunity. After reading this post, you will find answers to: Is Vida Divina a scam? Is Vida Divina a pyramid scheme? Can you make money with Vida Divina MLM? Etc.
You will also learn about how Vida Divina works, the compensation it offers, and the pros and cons of joining it so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this is the right opportunity for you.
New to MLM?
Read: What is MLM Business?
What is Vida Divina?
In a nutshell, it is a company that specializes in health and wellness products. They offer a wide range of products that cover everything from skincare to weight loss to nutritional supplements.
The firm was established in 2016 by Armand Puyolt and his wife Esther in California, the US.
Vida Divina claims that all of its products are made with natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals.
What is Vida Divina MLM?
Vida Divina MLM is the marketing arm of the company that results in offering an earning opportunity to individuals who can earn money by selling their products and by recruiting other people to join the business.
Vida Divina’s founder Armand himself was part of many networking marketing companies and is one of the youngest millionaires to achieve financial success working for MLMs.
The Vida Divina MLM business model is adopted owing to his own personal experience and vision that provides ample opportunity to learn and achieve success in the MLM business industry.
How does Vida Divina MLM work?
People who work as independent contractors/distributors of Vida Divina are called Affiliates. When you join Vida Divina MLM, you become an affiliate of the company and you can start selling their products to earn commissions.
The best way to get started is to visit the Vida Divina website and sign up for a free account with your sponsor’s details. Your sponsor will help you with the training and other marketing and earning aspects to fulfill your business needs.
There is no enrolment fee but you have to pay for starter/business kits that will be part of your business journey.
There are four options of starter kits to choose from and the kits will cost between $135 to $1360. This will give you access to all of the products and training materials that you need to start selling and recruiting.
Vida Divina Products
Vida Divina’s category of products is health, wellness, and personal care. Here are some of the most popular products offered by Vida Divina:
– Liquid Gold (Skincare): This line of skincare products includes organic oil, toothpaste, and beauty soap. They are all made with natural ingredients that consist of Reishi (mushroom) and other herbal extracts. Liquid Gold is one of the highlighted products of Vida Divina in the skincare category.
– Café’s & Tea’s: This line of products includes detox teas and coffees. Café Divina and TeDivina are part of many types of teas and coffees designed to help you energize and fulfill your beverage cravings keeping the weight in check.
– Nutritional & Weight Loss Supplements: This line of supplements includes multivitamins, probiotics, and omega-three capsules and tablets. These supplements are designed to support your overall health and well-being that improves energy levels, metabolism, sleep, digestion, weight balance, and mental fitness.
There is a 30-days money-back/return policy applied on products purchased by customers and a 12-months refund policy for Independent Affiliates on all Vida Divina products.
Are Vida Divina products worth their price?
There are many reviews and feedback on Vida Divina products available online. Most of them are positive and customers seem to like the results of Vida Divina products. TeDivina and Life Capsules which are also available on Amazon gathered 4-star ratings.
TeDivina is a detox tea and when you search same products on Amazon there are many alternatives available at a pricing that is lower as well as higher than Vida Divina products. In this case, the pricing seems fairly justified.
But there are a few Vida Divina products that cost higher than its competitors such as health supplements that could be a hard sell in the wellness market.
How to Make Money with Vida Divina MLM?
There are simply two ways that you can make money with Vida Divina MLM:
– Retail Sales: When you sell products to customers, you earn a commission on the sale.
– Recruiting & Team Building: When you recruit other people to join the business, you earn a commission on their sales. As your team grows, you will earn commissions on the sales that they make.
The Vida Divina Compensation Plan
The Vida Divina compensation plan is one of the most lucrative in the industry. It offers commissions and bonuses on multiple ways of selling and team-building systems. Here are some of the highlights of Vida Divina’s compensation plan:
Retail profits – Every time you sell a product, you may earn 10% to 20% commission. This is determined by the cost of the goods you purchased from the firm.
Team commissions – Up to 20% monthly residual commissions can be earned from the sales generated by your overall team. Plus, an additional 5% commission can be made on early qualification by your team.
In addition, there are multiple bonuses offered such as fast track bonus, presenter bonus, check match bonus, etc. that can be earned between 5% to 70% depending on your team’s recruiting and sales efforts.
As usual, your commissions and bonuses mainly depend on your personal sales and team-building efforts.
Here is the detailed Vida Divina compensation plan.
Can you make money with Vida Divina MLM?
Frankly speaking, MLMs are a tough nut to crack. There is no detailed income disclosure statement on Vida Divina’s independent affiliate’s income but you can expect to make between $500 to $2000 as your average annual income.
This is specifically highlighted in the available income disclosure document by Vida Divina.
The income figures are not exaggerated as making money with any MLM is challenging. These figures are exclusive of any expenses that may incur on your traveling, gasoline, or any other promotional events.
Do not forget the expenditure on product purchases to maintain your membership with Vida Divina.
Overall, making money with Vida Divina MLM is hard and it may take years of learning, and experience to earn your dream income.
Is Vida Divina a scam or a pyramid scheme?
No, Vida Divina is not a scam. The company sells legit health and wellness products since 2016. Although fairly new in the MLM industry, its founders are well-versed and experienced network marketers working with a vision to make Vida Divina a trustworthy and reputed company.
The company has physical products to sell and its independent affiliates are rewarded based on product sales and downline recruitment both. So, Vida Divina is not a pyramid scheme.
- Still, a long way to go – 2016 isn’t very long to get established for an MLM company. The early stages will give you the edge to perform and remain at the top level which is instrumental in achieving greater financial success in the future.
- Product quality and positive reviews – Vida Divina products are of good quality with effective health benefits. This is evident from the many positive reviews and feedback from its users. The company is in the health and wellness segment so having superior products is essential from competition and selling perspectives.
- Lots of competition – This is the biggest drawback. You are entering a market that is full of health and wellness products similar to Vida Divina’s offerings. It can be difficult to build a successful business with Vida Divina MLM owing to lots of competition.
- Tough to make money – The compensation plan is rewarding however it has many bonuses and perks that are fully dependent on recruiting members and purchasing more products. There is also a criterion of achieving 120PV ($120 worth of products) every month just to keep your position active. And up to 20% of retail profits are on the lower side so this will keep you focused more on building a bigger team than on selling Vida Divina products. Overall, you will find making money tough with Vida Divina MLM.
- Some products are over-priced – If not all but some of the Vida Divina products are more expensive than its competitors. This will give you a tough time finding and convincing customers to buy Vida Divina products who can usually buy the same types of products at cheaper value from other marketplaces/online platforms.
Conclusion: Is Vida Divina MLM recommended?
Well, that depends on your perspective. The compensation plan is one of the most lucrative as well as demanding in the MLM industry. Vida Divina products are of good quality thanks to their natural and herbal ingredients.
However, it can be difficult to build a successful business with Vida Divina MLM. The company is yet to establish itself and there is a lot of competition in the health and wellness industry.
It may be very difficult to make money that is free of MLM expenses, recruitment drives, and continuous sales.
I believe that there are better opportunities available than Vida Divina MLM. I would recommend looking at some of the better options available and if you cannot find one then check my recommendation below.