In this review, I am going to open up on Tellwut. There are many scam survey websites out there. Is Tellwut a scam? You will find out in this article the legitimacy of Tellwut. Just read on as I dissect everything you need to know about Tellwut.
What is Tellwut?
Tellwut is an online survey platform where people can earn money by participating in surveys. Points are earned whenever you take part in the surveys, take a poll, or refer friends. Tellwut boasts of more than 500,000 members.
An Overview of Tellwut
Tellwut is a Canada-based online survey website. It has been around since the year 2010. Tellwut is only open to residents of Canada and the United States of America. The good thing about it is that you don’t have to wait for an invite once you sign up. It takes just 30 seconds to answer a survey or take part in a poll. Points earned can be exchanged for gift cards from retailers such as Walmart, Amazon, Subway, and Starbucks.
Weekly contests are also hosted by Tellwut. For just signing up, you earn 100 points immediately. You can also earn 100 points for providing other account information.
How to sign up for Tellwut
To sign up for Tellwut, you have to visit https://www.tellwut.com/ Then, click on “Sign in to Create Account to earn rewards” at the top-right corner of the website.
The benefits of Tellwut to members
- Quite easy to signup
- Tellwut surveys don’t take time like others
- You can be a part of the weekly contests
- 100 points are earned instantly after signing up
- Points are redeemed in exchange for exciting rewards
Tellwut means of payments
There are many ways to get paid if you sign up and earn some points with Tellwut. Below are some of the ways to get paid:
- Movie vouchers
- Retail e-vouchers
- Target gift cards
- Tango gift cards
- Home depot gift cards
- Amazon gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Starbucks gift cards
- Restaurant gift cards
- Cineplex gift cards
- Subway gift cards
- Best buy gift cards
- VISA prepaid cards
- MasterCard e-gift cards
There are also other gift card options such as Petro Canada, Gap, Winners, Chapters, Boston Pizza, and Loblaws.
How to redeem your points for rewards
You can request for rewards with a minimum of $10 which is equal to 4,000 points. To redeem your points, you have to log in and click on the “Rewards” tab to choose one of the following options:
- Cineplex gift card – $10 equals 4,200 points
- Amazon gift card – $15 equals 6,000 points
- Starbucks gift card – $25 equals 11,000 points
- Home depot gift card – $25 equals 10,000 points
- Best buy gift card – $25 equals 10,000 points
- Subway gift card – $25 equals 10,000 points
How Tellwut works
With Tellwut, you can earn points in different ways. Below are the ways you can earn points:
- Member survey – Surveys can be created by you for other members to answer. But these surveys are evaluated before they are approved. Between 10 to 20 points can be earned. One survey or poll is permitted per week.
- Refer a friend – You can earn points by referring friends. Every friend referred successfully earns you 25 points
- External surveys – These surveys are from other organizations and also external market research panels. Between 25 and 2,000 points can be earned from the external surveys.
- Tellwut surveys – These surveys are short. Between 5 and 15 points can be earned on each survey.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can one redeem his or her rewards?
Answer: If you want to redeem your rewards, click on “Rewards”. There are different types of rewards there. Ensure that you have got sufficient points before thinking of redeeming your points. Once you click on “Reward”, you will be referred to the reward redemption section. To process your reward, you have to click on the “Redeem Reward” button.
2. How long does it take for my points to be redeemed?
Answer: It takes between 10 and 15 days to get your points redeemed. Also, check for the difference in shipping time since shipping depends on location. You will receive an email notification to confirm your order is being processed.
3. What is the reason for suspending my account?
Answer: There are many reasons why an account could be suspended. It is better to send an email to email@example.com to help solve the problem.
4. Why didn’t I receive my order?
Answer: If you have waited for 15 working days and your gift card is not received from the date of receiving an email confirmation, then, it means you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tellwut will contact the supplier on your behalf. Remember to check the junk and spam email folder. If you cannot find it, ask for the resending of your code.
5. What should I do if I want to stop receiving emails from Tellwut?
Answer: If you longer want to be receiving emails from Tellwut, all you need to do is to click the unsubscribe link that is seen at the bottom of every email sent to you and remove yourself from the mailing list.
6. Why is signing up to receive emails from Tellwut important?
Answer: It is important to sign up to receive emails from Tellwut to get exclusive points and surveys every week. Some of the newsletters will contain announcements and promotions. External survey invitations are surveys that people can take outside of Tellwut and still receive some points. The rewards here can be up to 1,000 points.
7. Where are my points after completing a third-party survey?
Answer: It takes 5 days from the date of completing the third-party survey for points to be awarded.
8. Where can I locate my third-party survey points?
Answer: You can check your third-party survey points when you login into your account and click on “External Surveys”.
Who is it for?
Tellwut is designed for people who are interested in earning some money by taking surveys or polls. This makes it suitable for students, nursing mothers, single mothers, and unemployed persons.
- There are many gift card options to exchange your earned points with
- There are different ways to earn points or money
- Tellwut customer service is very responsive
- Quick payment system
- Trusted and reliable
- Tellwut allows small businesses to take advantage of their pool of market researchers.
- Coupons are another way of earning some points.
- You are allowed to go beyond the usual survey invitations. You can create fun polls and chat with other members
- It is a good platform to earn some money that can help you to sort out a few basic things.
- It takes a while to garner a decent amount of points
- User accounts can get suspended with any prior warning
- No cash payout with PayPal
- Only residents of the United States and Canada are allowed to join Tellwut
- Surveys and polls are too short. This may make big organizations look elsewhere.
Legit or scam
Tellwut is not a scam. It is a legit online survey platform.
Conclusion: Is Tellwut recommended?
Tellwut is well recommended for anyone interested in making money by doing online surveys.