Wellness and health products will always be evergreen. This is because more and more people are becoming health-conscious every day. It is for this reason that any MLM business in this niche will always do well. This is why I will be reviewing Modere in this post. Joining the company may be an ideal way to earn a decent amount of money just by working from home. Is Modere MLM legit or a scam?
You will find an answer in this detailed review. So, continue reading.
What is Modere? An Overview
Modere is an MLM company that is into health and wellness products. The company makes use of direct selling to reach its customers.
Founded in 1987 by Leslie and Thomas Mower, Modere was originally named “Images and Altitude”. It was rebranded in 1992 as Neways. Later, it got acquired in 2012 and was rebranded again as Modere. It is located in Springville, Utah, the United States of America. The company has operations in more than 23 countries.
Modere prides itself as a chemically safe company. It offers safe and eco-friendly products in different categories like personal care, wellness, health and household care.
Modere was the foremost company that pioneered the idea of safety and social retail. It was the first MLM business model to introduce such a marketing and distribution strategy.
The concept of social retail is about rewarding their distributors for sharing their personal experience concerning each of the products on different social platforms. Rewards can be in the form of bonuses, reward points, or cash.
How to join the Modere MLM program
As with all MLM programs, you have to join through the person who introduced the program to you. The person will serve as your sponsor when you join.
To join Modere as a social marketer, you will have to purchase a starter pack. After that, you will have to decide on your monthly supply order. Below are the starting costs that are associated with joining Modere:
- You have to enrol with $40
- You need to reach 480 points which is the minimum for your first order requirement. This amounts to about $600.
There are three steps needed for joining Modere as a consultant. These steps are:
- Go to the website at https://www.modere.com/ to create a social marketer account
- Place an order
- Create a personal website and that is all.
Modere Compensation Plan
The compensation plan is in two ways:
- Customer Acquisition Bonus – Depending on your rank, you can earn between 10% and 60% commission from your customer’s first order. There is also a commission of between 10% and 25% on customer re-orders. There are 8 ranks in total. As a promoter, you will earn a 10% commission while at Platinum 3, you will earn 60%.
- Extra Bonuses and Incentives – This is in the form of free products, prizes, and trips. There is a chance for an all-expense-paid trip to various countries and you can get free products if you earn activity points as a result of customer referral. To achieve this, you will need to recruit people into your team and ensure all of them work hard.
Modere Commission Rates
Customer Acquisition Bonus (CAB)
How can I make money with Modere?
There are two main ways to make money with Modere:
- Making commissions by selling products
- Recruiting people into your team and earn bonuses from their efforts.
Is Modere a pyramid scheme?
Modere is neither a scam nor a pyramid scheme. This is because the company has real products that are sold by their distributors. If you have used the products and you find them effective, then, it would be nice to join Modere.
How much can a distributor make with Modere?
It all depends on your recruitment drive. If you recruit a lot of committed people into your team, you will make good commissions from their sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Modere products safe to use?
Answer: Yes, the products are safe to use.
- What are Modere product categories?
Answer: There are four main product categories – home care, personal care, collagen sciences, health and wellness.
- Does Modere have a mobile app?
- Are distributors allowed to have a website?
- What is Modere commission like?
Answer: Modere has a good commission rate. You will earn between 10% and 60% on the Customer Acquisition Bonus. For every re-order, there is a commission of between 10% and 25%.
Who is it for?
Modere MLM is for anyone interested in starting a business from home. It is perfect for people who love health and wellness products. It is a good opportunity for nursing mothers, single moms and students.
- Easy to get started – Compared to other MLM companies, it is easy to get started with Modere. This is because the cost of joining Modere is inexpensive. It means you can start a home business at a reasonable cost.
- Quality products – Modere is known for producing high-quality products for household care and personal care. Some of the products that fall into personal care include air fresheners, laundry detergents, fabric softeners, dishwasher soap, hand soaps, and cleansing wipes.
- Robust compensation plan – The compensation is very robust. There are many ways you can earn money while climbing up the ranks.
- 30-day refund policy – There is a 30-day refund for all Modere products. This is an assurance to many customers that the products are of top quality. It also means Modere takes pride in its products.
- Environmentally-friendly – All the products are friendly to the environment. This means the products are clean and devoid of harmful chemicals making them safe to use. The products are also BPA-free and are formulated with biodegradable ingredients.
- Marketing through social media – The fact that Modere allows its distributors to market their products using social media means it is a modern company. Many MLM companies don’t allow social media marketing and I wonder why.
- Rated by BBB – Modere is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2018. This confers some level of credibility in the company.
- Mobile app – Modere has a mobile app that makes it easy to have access to the company’s resources. This also makes it convenient to place an order at any time and anywhere.
- Poor training – The training is not top-notch since the company allows social media marketing. Not all persons can use social media platforms to effectively market products.
- Expensive products – Just like every other MLM company, Modere products are expensive. This makes the products unaffordable for many people. It means revenue loss for the company and its distributors.
- Product saturation – Since there are too many companies that are into wellness and health, this may seriously affect sales since there are many alternatives.
Is Modere MLM legit?
Modere is a legit MLM company that has been operating since 1987. This makes it a credible and trustworthy company. It goes to show that it is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is the Modere MLM recommended?
No, it is not recommended since it runs an MLM business model where you will need to recruit people into your team. Getting dedicated and committed people can be tough since most people lose interest after joining an MLM business because of the tedious nature of the business.