If you are looking for a survey site to make some money online with your spare time, then, you have come to the right place. In this post, I will be reviewing the MarketAgent online survey site. Is MarketAgent a scam? Read on to find out more about MarketAgent.
MarketAgent is one of the best survey sites where you can earn real cash for participating in different surveys. You will also find out if MarketAgent is legit since there are plenty of scam survey sites out there.
What is MarketAgent? An Overview
MarketAgent is an online survey site that allows you to earn extra income for taking part in market research surveys. The platform offers easy surveys, sign-up bonuses, and a referral program where you can earn a minimum of $10 per week.
Established in 2001 and based in Austria, MarketAgent is available in more than 30 countries and has more than a million users globally. More than $2 million has been paid in rewards and cash to panel members worldwide. MarketAgent serves more than 1,000 online surveys in a year.
How does the MarketAgent survey platform work?
The information you need to get started with MarketAgent is provided in this section.
MarketAgent offers market research for many organizations. The clients are mainly English-speaking countries and Europe. The surveys are conducted for these organizations for understanding changes in consumer lifestyles, product demand, and market trends. This helps organizations in product development and creating strong marketing strategies.
MarketAgent is available in many countries including the United States of America, France, Germany, Australia, Russia, Romania, Ireland, Norway, Canada, etc.
To start receiving surveys, you will have to register as a MarketAgent member. This involves a simple process of registering on the website at https://www.marketagent.com/en.
After the registration, surveys will be sent to you and when you answer them, you will be awarded some points which you can convert to cash and withdraw using PayPal or Skrill. Apart from taking part in surveys, there are other ways to increase your points. This includes inviting friends to take surveys, updating your profile, and taking part in micro-jobs.
What are the other ways to make money from MarketAgent?
There are many other ways to make money from MarketAgent apart from participating in surveys. Below are some of them:
- Through the invitation of friends – You can augment your MarketAgent earnings through the invitation of friends. Send invites to friends directly from the website and earn 100 points for each referral. However, the invited friends must take part in surveys before you can receive the bonus.
Another way of earning a bonus is if you have a website where you can share MarketAgent promotional banners. You will earn 100 points if anyone joins MarketAgent from your website. You can earn a decent amount of money if you invite many people to join the platform.
- Profile update – Many survey websites need users to have a profile. The information provided in the profile is used in matching the user with the right surveys. A lot of users don’t update their profiles even when their status has changed. MarketAgent awards point for keeping your status updated. Notifications are sent out once a year for a profile update. There is a 50-point bonus for this purpose.
- Micro jobs – MarketAgent boosts your earnings through micro-jobs. You are required to download the app so that you can receive notifications for different tasks. There are rewards for these tasks depending on how complex they are. This can be an excellent way to add more points to your balance.
How does MarketAgent pay the participants?
There are two ways of paying participants. MarketAgent pays through PayPal and Skrill.
- PayPal – There is a low cash payout of 200 points if you want to use PayPal to cash out. Though, you will have to pay a $1 service fee if you request payment below $15.
- Skrill – This is another means of payment. It also requires you to get 200 points minimum threshold before cashing out. There is no service charge if you want to use Skrill to withdraw cash.
How much can be made for taking part in MarketAgent surveys?
Surveys are served based on the information you provide when registering with MarketAgent. There is an email notification when surveys are available.
How frequently you receive surveys will depend on your country. But in most cases, you will receive one or two surveys per day.
Some surveys take a few minutes to get completed while others take a longer time. Depending on the complexity and length of the surveys, you will be awarded between 20 to 250 points. The value for 100 points is $1.20.
Is participating in MarketAgent worth the time?
Participating in MarketAgent research surveys is worth the time if you do it in your spare time. It is not a replacement for your main paid job or business.
To make a decent income, you have to participate in other survey sites. Joining more than one survey platform increases your income over time. You can earn a minimum of $10 per week depending on the frequency of the surveys.
How do I register with MarketAgent?
To register with MarketAgent, you have to visit the website at https://www.marketagent.com/en and fill out the registration form. Another way is to download the mobile app from Google Play Store or the App Store.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is it free to join MarketAgent?
Answer: Yes, it is free to join MarketAgent.
2. Can the mobile app be used to participate in surveys?
Answer: Yes, you can use the mobile app to take part in surveys.
3. Is there any condition for joining MarketAgent?
Answer: Yes. The only condition is that you must be 14 years and above.
4. Can one person register with more than one email address?
Answer: No, a person can only register using one email address.
5. What should I do to take part in surveys?
Answer: You need to register on MarketAgent at https://www.marketagent.com/en to participate in surveys.
6. How fast can I respond to the surveys?
Answer: It depends on how urgent the survey is needed by the client. The response time is different from survey to survey. It is usually indicated when the survey is sent out to the participant.
Who is it for?
MarketAgent is for anyone who wants to make money online with his or her spare time. This makes it ideal for students, housewives, nursing mothers, etc.
- There is prompt payment using PayPal or Skrill
- Registration is free and easy
- It has a referral program that allows you to make more money
- Earn 100 points instantly when you sign up
- The app is available on iOS and Android
- MarketAgent has a user-friendly app
- Surveys are limited depending on your country
- To qualify for surveys is a bit difficult
- You cannot withdraw your earnings until you participate in at least one survey
Legit or scam
MarketAgent is a legit market research online survey site. It is not a scam. It pays people for participating in surveys.
Conclusion: Is MarketAgent recommended?
Yes, MarketAgent is highly recommended if you intend to make some cash online.