If you want to start creating email campaigns, it means to have to choose a robust email service provider that is beyond the ordinary. And in this case, you will fancy an email tool with great deliverability, reliability, and scalability. This is why I have decided to make a review of Elastic Email. Is Elastic Email a scam? You will find out in this post. You will also find out the features, pros, and cons of Elastic Email.
What is Elastic Email?
Elastic Email is an all-in-one email service provider with a comprehensive set of tools for setting up any email campaign. Part of its services is the provision of direct email sending using the standard SMTP or REST API.
It comes with an intuitive drag and drop editor that allows you to customize your emails with so much ease. There are also a variety of templates in different categories that you can tweak to meet your needs.
Some of the excellent features of Elastic Email include segmentation, comprehensive activity reports, A/X testing, contact management tool, triggered email, and private IP addresses. It is easy to use with a high deliverability rate.
Elastic Email Overview
Elastic Email was founded in 2010 by Michael Bochnak and Joshua Perina. The company has one office each in Canada and Poland. Its flexibility and cost-effectiveness make it stand out from other tools like MailChimp, Aweber, and GetResponse.
The interface has been translated into 8 different languages and there are hundreds of users in more than 100 countries.
Elastic Email users are given HTTP API or SMTP relay to handle millions of emails in a month.
Features of Elastic Email
- Email campaign creation – Creating email campaigns with Elastic Email is simple and straightforward. Everything is ready within four steps. The visual experience is great but at the expense of some much-needed features that can make your email campaigns stand out from the crowd. To start with, the template editor is a basic one. You cannot add elements like videos or change the background color. If you know how to code, you can create an email with HTML.
- Templates – There are more than 100 email templates to choose from in case you cannot design your email from scratch. They are all easy to tweak to suit your needs. Choosing from the templates helps you jump-start your email campaigns without wasting time.
- A/X testing – The A/X testing helps you to find out what works and what doesn’t. This saves you a lot of time. After the A/X testing, you can start sending your emails after knowing what works.
- Contact management – Elastic Email makes it super easy for you to create a segment so you can properly manage your contacts. There are plenty of advanced features that make it possible for you to send messages to the right contacts. You are allowed to create multiple conditions when creating a segment. For instance, you can choose to create a segment for people who have unsubscribed to your email in the past because they don’t find the content interesting or engaging. You can also create a segment for a selected number of contacts that you feel can improve your open rate. Your segment can be tracked to know how your campaign is performing.
- Landing pages and forms – To get customer’s details, you will need to create forms and landing pages. Elastic Email allows you to build your email lists by creating forms and building landing pages without any stress. Creating a form and customizing it is extremely easy with Elastic Email. After someone signs up, you can choose the webpage that the person should see next. There are a lot of landing page templates to choose from.
- Integration – Elastic Email integrates perfectly with other CMS like WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Email marketing automation – Email automation makes it easy for you to personalize your engagements with your audience. Your audience can be engaged based on their triggered real-time behavior. The options include actions, time, conditions, and special events.
- Analytics – You cannot know how your email campaigns are performing without having real analytics. With the analytics, you will know about the open rate, bounces, clicks, unsubscribed rate, etc. This gives you great insights into your email campaigns and helps you create better engagements with your audience.
- Email API – Email delivery can be integrated into an application or website. Webhooks can also be used for seamless integration.
- Security – Email phishing and hacking are real threats to email campaigns. You don’t have to worry about these threats since the platform is fully protected and secured. It uses two-factor authentication to secure your business online.
- Affordability – Elastic Email is very affordable and pocket-friendly. The pricing is one of the best in the industry. It is cheaper than the other email marketing tools like MailChimp and Aweber.
How to start using Elastic Email
To start using Elastic Email, you will have to visit their website at https://elasticemail.com/ and click on “Try for Free”.
Elastic Email Pricing and plans
There are two plans – Unlimited and Unlimited Pro
- Unlimited Plan – The plan costs $15 for 5,000 contacts while 10,000 contacts go for $25. The cost increases with the increase of the contacts.
- Unlimited Pro Plan – This plan has got more features plus everything that comes with the Unlimited Plan. The starting price is $30 for 5,000 contacts, $40 for 10,000 contacts and $70 for 20,000 contacts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Elastic Email have a free plan?
Answer: Yes, there is a free plan that allows you to send emails of up to 5,000 contacts in a month. It is limited to 500 contacts per day. However, with $25 per month, you can send emails to up to 10,000 contacts.
2. Is there live chat support?
Answer: Yes, there is 24/7 live chat support for all customers no matter the plan you subscribed to.
3. How cheap is Elastic Email compared to other email marketing tools?
Answer: Elastic Email is very cheap. It costs you $25 per month to send emails to 10,000 subscribers.
4. How does Elastic Email secure a user’s account?
Answer: Accounts are secured with two-factor authentication.
5. Can a user upload contacts?
Answer: Yes, users can easily upload contacts.
6. Are there landing page forms and email templates?
Answer: Yes, there are a variety of templates for the landing page, form, and email campaign creation.
Who is it for?
Elastic Email is for professional email marketers, e-commerce business owners, affiliate marketers, freelancers, bloggers, website designers, and website owners. It is also perfect for non-profit organizations, small, medium, and large businesses.
- Easy to set up and use
- It is reasonably priced
- There is a free plan
- 24/7 exceptional support
- Great deliverability
- A wide range of templates is available
- User-friendly interface
- Flexible and scalable
- Excellent integration with other apps like WordPress, Zapier, Drupal, MailPoet, Joomla, Cloudways, etc.
- Reliable tracking and statistics
- It is only web-based. No support for Android or iOS devices
Is Elastic Email a scam?
Elastic Email is a 100% legit email marketing tool designed for robust and effective email marketing campaigns. It is not a scam at all.
Conclusion: Is Elastic Email recommended?
Yes, it is recommended if you want an email marketing tool that is beyond just sending emails.