Though dropshipping is a risk-free business since you don’t have to spend your money to buy products upfront or keep a physical stock. That being said, it is easy to fail at the business if you don’t have the right suppliers that can work with you successfully. This is why I want to introduce a great app that can simplify your dropshipping business and help you succeed. In dropshipping businesses, you must also be wary of bogus and scam service providers. Is Dropified a scam? In, this post, I will discuss all you need to know about the Dropified app. So, let’s get started without much ado.
What is Dropified? An Overview
Dropified is a dropshipping app that helps dropshippers to find, research, import, and add products from different suppliers to their online stores.
With Dropified, you can fulfill orders without physically handling or shipping any products yourself. The supplier is the one to fulfill the order on your behalf while you are chilling at home or lounging. All you have to do is to call the customer and ask: have you received your order? It is that simple and easy.
Dropified, formerly known as Shopified, was founded in 2015 by Chase Bowers. The company is based in Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America.
Features of Dropified
All the details that you need to get started with the Dropified app are available in this section. Dropified has some really good features such as:
- Items are added in just a click – Dropified makes it super easy for you to add products to your store in one click. It doesn’t matter whether it is WooCommerece, Shopify, CommerceHQ, or GearBubble.
- Tracking of shipment – With the Dropified app, customers can track their shipment with the utmost ease. The latest information about the shipment is also sent to you by Dropified. This saves you time.
- Zapier integration – The integration with Zapier is one of the best features of Dropified. With Zapier, you can connect seamlessly with many other useful apps and online tools that you require for personal tasks or business.
- Tracking of pricing – One of the biggest challenges in e-commerce is the tracking of inventory and product prices. It is tedious to do it manually all the time. Dropified simplifies all processes for you. Once there are price changes, it reflects on your product pages automatically. The same applies to the inventory. The moment an item is removed from the inventory list by the supplier, you will get a notification.
- Chrome extension – The chrome extension is another Dropified impressive feature. It helps you to export products from AliExpress and other platforms. It is super easy to use. For example, to use the chrome extension with AliExpress, you will have to log in to your AliExpress account, click on the Dropified Chrome browser, add products, edit the content and publish.
- Customer status updates – Dropified makes everything easy for your customers. It helps you to reduce the cost of customer service since Dropified sends notifications to customers so that they can know their order status.
- Video training guide – There is a video training guide to help you get started with Dropified. It is easy to understand and simple to follow.
- Connect to already selling products – Dropified helps you to connect with products that are already selling.
- Easily change suppliers – You can change suppliers of products instantly. Change vendors and choose vendors with better inventory and pricing.
- Inventory alert – You will get an inventory alert anytime there is an adjustment in the inventory. This is to ensure that you don’t sell products that are already out of stock.
- Easy store management – Dropified helps you to minimize frustration. Multiple stores can be managed in one place with Dropified.
How to get started with the Dropified app
To get started with Dropified, you have to visit the website at https://www.dropified.com/ and test the software for 14 days by clicking on “TRY IT FREE” at the top right side of the website.
Dropified Pricing and plans
There are 3 pricing plans – Import, Private Label on Demand, and Dropified Black
- Import plan – This costs $17 per month. It is perfect for dropshippers that want to source products from eBay and AliExpress.
- Private Label on Demand – It goes for $97 per month. Recommended for online entrepreneurs that want to build their custom brand.
- Dropified Black – It is $297 per month. Perfect for e-commerce sellers with a high volume of sales.
How does Dropified work?
To use Dropified, you will have to create your online store. After that, you will need to open a Dropified account.
Dropified integrates with platforms like WooCommerce, CommerceHQ, GearbubblePRO, and Shopify. The integration is very seamless. Setting up Dropified with WooCommerce takes just 3 minutes.
After setting up your online store and creating a Dropified account, the next thing is to browse and select products. Import the selected products that you want to sell in one click. Since Dropified is compatible with AliExpress, you will have access to thousands of hot-selling products.
If you are okay with all the products you have selected, you can then click “publish” to have all the products displayed in your store. It is that easy.
Once you are done, Dropified takes care of everything like taking orders from your online store and delivery will be done by your suppliers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can my plan be changed anytime I want?
Answer: Yes, your present plan can be changed anytime you want from the Dropified dashboard.
2. What are the e-commerce platforms that Dropified supports?
Answer: Dropified supports four e-commerce platforms. They are BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify, CommerceHQ, and Groovecart.
3. Which site can I import products from if I want to use Dropified?
Answer: You can import products from eBay, Alibaba, Walmart, Etsy, Amazon, and AliExpress.
4. Which is better between Oberlo and Dropified?
Answer: Honestly, Dropified is better.
5. Is Dropified available for free?
Answer: No, it is not available for free but there is a 14-day free trial.
6. Is the importation of products from sites one click?
Answer: Yes, the importation of products in one click.
7. What are the available ways to contact Dropified?
Answer: You can contact Dropified through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a support ticket from their website. There is also live chat support and Facebook messenger at https://www.facebook.com/Dropified.
Who is it for?
The Dropified app is designed for dropshippers who are interested in succeeding in the e-commerce business without having to start from scratch.
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- Reasonably priced
- Runs your dropshipping business on autopilot
- There are notifications when you are out of stock
- The pricing is automated
- There are video guides to help you understand how to use the tool
- Excellent live chat support
- There is a 14-day free trial
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Works on multiple platforms. It is compatible with WooCommerce, Shopify, and CommerceHQ.
- Built with powerful features. It allows you to automate order fulfillment, product uploading, tracking of shipment, etc.
- Limited automation. The automation works mostly with AliExpress
- A bit expensive for new drop shippers
Legit or scam
Dropified is 100% legit. The app was launched in 2015. It has been six years now. This means it is not a scam.
Conclusion: Is the Dropified app recommended?
Yes, the Dropified app is highly recommended for dropshippers who want to jump-start their e-commerce or online business.