Survey sites won’t get you rich. But if your expectations are modest, survey sites offer a great opportunity to earn some extra cash if you have some spare time. Apart from Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and InboxDollars, another survey site that pays is Branded Surveys. In this post, you will find out everything you need to know to earn with Branded Surveys. Is Branded Surveys a scam? Read on to find the answer to this question and much more.
What is Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is an online survey site that offers respondents the opportunity to take surveys in return for rewards like cash or gift cards.
Branded Surveys Overview
Branded Surveys, formerly MintVine was established in 2012. The company was co-founded by Matt Gaffney and has grown over the years to become one of the most popular and trusted survey sites in the world. It is owned by Branded Research.
Branded Surveys is available in the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
How to earn money with Branded Surveys?
All you need to know about Branded Surveys are available in this section. Here are some of the ways you can earn money by joining Branded Surveys:
- Online surveys – The points you earn per survey range between 10 and 300 points. And the average survey takes between 10 to 20 minutes.
- Survey streak – This is for silver and gold members. More points are earned if you can complete a set of surveys within 7 days.
- Daily polls – These daily polls don’t pay much but they are extremely simple and easy. They are categorized into three:
- Refer a friend – As a Silver Badge member, you can earn 50 points per referral and Gold Badge members can earn 100 points.
- Silver Badge – For a silver badge, you will have to complete 10 surveys in 7 days. It is worth 100 points. 30 surveys will earn you 150 points.
- Gold Badge – 10 surveys in 7 days earn you 200 points and 30 surveys will give you 300 points.
- Bronze earns you 5 points
- Silver will earn you 7 points
- Gold is 10 points
- Partner surveys – This is another way to earn extra points with Branded Surveys. The earning opportunities are normally advertised on the Branded Surveys’ website. Taking part in the partner surveys will also help to increase your points. These survey opportunities will take you to third-party websites.
How do Branded Surveys work?
Branded Surveys work by completing paid surveys. It is free to become a member. You have to sign up at https://surveys.gobranded.com/ and click “sign up” to register.
After you have registered, you will have to complete a profile questionnaire. Doing this helps to match you with relevant surveys.
Points are awarded for every survey that you complete. You must reach 1,000 points before you are eligible to cash out or redeem the points with a gift card. Payment of cash is through PayPal.
Before you start taking a survey, you will see the number of points that you will earn after the completion of the survey. The surveys vary in length and could take between 20 and 30 minutes on average to get completed.
How to redeem your points for cash or a gift card?
The minimum payout threshold is $10. This is the value for 1,000 points. You can choose between PayPal cash and gift cards to redeem your points.
The gift cards option include Amazon, Best Buy, iTunes, Starbucks, Esso, Hudson’s Bay, Boston Pizza, etc. There are also Visa gift cards.
You can donate your points to charity if you desire. If you are a resident of the United States, payment can go directly to your bank account through Branded Pay. Depositing the money in your bank account takes between one and three days.
Are Branded Surveys worth the stress?
It is never a bad idea to earn some money by the side using your spare time. Though the points are low you can reach the minimum payout threshold in no time if you take part in a lot of surveys.
So, yes, it is worth taking part in Branded Surveys.
Branded Surveys security
Branded Surveys take the issue of online security very seriously. The company takes every step to ensure that your data is well protected. They use the firewall and other security measures to prevent your data from unauthorized access.
Can I get support from Branded Surveys?
Yes, you can get support from Branded Surveys. Branded Surveys has a knowledge base page that helps members to fix issues if they run into trouble. I have never seen any survey website with such innovation.
With the knowledge base page, members are not left hanging when they have any issues. This helps the member to fix non-technical issues on their own. The page is available at https://paidfromsurveys.com/branded-surveys-review#who-can-join-branded-surveys
Can I use Branded Surveys on mobile?
Yes, the mobile version works well. It is also very responsive which means it can adjust to suit different sizes of mobile devices. Accessing the website through the phone makes it possible for you to take surveys on the go. This is a big plus for survey respondents.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the worth of 1,000 points in Branded Surveys?
Answer: 1,000 points is equivalent to $10.
2. Is it safe to use Brand Pay to receive payment into a bank account?
Answer: Yes, it is very safe.
3. What is the minimum payout threshold?
Answer: It is $10.
4. How can my points be redeemed with Branded Surveys?
Answer: To redeem your points is easy. You can redeem your points through PayPal or collect a gift card when you have reached 1,000 points.
5. Are Branded Surveys trustworthy?
Answer: Branded Surveys is a reputable survey site. So, the company is very trustworthy.
6. Who can join Branded Surveys?
Answer: To be a member of Branded Surveys, you must be 18 years and above.
7. Does Branded Surveys have a mobile app?
Who is it for?
Branded Surveys is meant for casual income earners who are interested in making some money online participating in surveys.
- Branded Surveys pay better than other survey sites
- It is free to become a member
- Low payout threshold of $10
- Points can be redeemed through PayPal or gift cards.
- A variety of gift card options is available
- The website is easy to navigate and user-friendly
- There are other ways to earn points apart from taking surveys.
- It is somehow difficult to qualify for surveys
- Payment through PayPal can take up to three weeks
- It is only available to residents of the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Your account can be deactivated without any warnings
- The rate of disqualification is high
Is Branded Surveys a scam?
While it is true that many survey sites are scams, Branded Surveys is not one of them. Branded Surveys is a 100% legit survey site that pays people cash or with a gift card for taking part in surveys.
Conclusion: Is Branded Surveys recommended?
Yes, Branded Surveys is recommended if you are looking for a way to earn some money by the side without quitting your paid job.
However, it is not recommended if you think you can get rich by taking surveys.