There is no doubt that obesity constitutes a health risk to people who are suffering from excess fat. Being overweight can put you at the risk of diabetes, heart attack, high blood pressure and pregnancy complications. It can interfere with your performance daily.
One of the ways to manage obesity is to go through a regimented diet or do some energy-sapping exercises. These methods sometimes don’t give you the desired result. This is why I went on a search for a proven method that can cut down fat so you can look slim and fit.
In the course of my research, I stumbled on a weight loss plan called The 2 Weeks Diet and I thought this product is worthy of giving a review. The review is timely when you realize that there are many weight loss programs out there and it is difficult to know which one works for you.
So, in this article, I will be giving an in-depth review of The 2 Weeks Diet. Is it legit or scam? Read on to find out in details.
What Is The 2 Week Diet about? An Overview
The 2 Weeks Diet is a weight loss program specifically designed for people who want to lose weight pretty fast. One of the reasons why most weight loss programs fail is because of their slow approach to the shedding of weight.
Brian Flatt, who is the founder of The 2 Weeks Diet, has created a solution that gives you result in just 14 days. Brian Flatt opined that two weeks is enough for the functionality of the body to change to the extent of increasing your Base Metabolism Rate (BMR). The effectiveness and efficiency of this weight loss program has been scientifically proven.
The best part of the program is that it does not affect your lifestyle while you are still on the program. And after the program, you will be told what to do to stay fit. The 2 Weeks Diet is becoming more popular daily as many more people embrace the program for overall health benefit.
2 Weeks Diet Product information
The 2 Weeks Diet is not only responsible for the cutting down of the fat in your body, but it also helps you to maintain a slim figure. It stops fat from making its way back into your body. Part of its strategy is to incorporate a balanced diet alongside an excellent workout schedule so you can stay healthy all year round.
About Brian Flatt
Brian Flatt is a personal trainer, health coach and sports nutritionist. He also owns REV Fitness located in Southern California, United States of America. Brian Flatt has made a name for himself in the fitness business since the 90s. He has mastered his teachings on natural weight loss programs.
Brian Flatt is also a distinguished author and speaker. His father inspired him by the story about the Japanese secret (Ashinaro). The Ashinaro family secrets spurred him to write many books on the effectiveness of weight loss programs.
Benefits of the 2 Weeks Diet Plan
There are a lot of benefits that come with using this program. Some of the benefits include the following:
- The rejuvenation of the cells
- The reversal of ageing and repair of damaged cells
- Melts away fat cells pretty fast
- Ensures that the body’s biochemistry is well balanced
- Improves your health and makes you more energetic
- Increases your sex drive
- Chronic joint pains symptoms reversal
- Enhances your overall wellbeing
How the 2 Weeks Diet works
The program is divided into four phases for effective result.
Here are the four phases of the program:
- Phase 1 – Phase 1 of the program takes between 1 to 5 days. In this phase, a lot of weight is drastically cut down. This phase ensures that impurities are removed from your body especially those impurities stored in the liver which is a tone-setter for the rapid burning of fat. The focus is more on the cleansing of the stomach and the detoxification of the liver. Brian Flatt gives you a list of several proteins and vegetables to eat from and there is also a list of vitamins to help elevate your adrenal functions and insulin sensitivity.
- Phase 2 – This phase lasts for just one day. It is day 6 of the program. A dinner meal is the only food you will eat on day 6. Avoiding food from morning till dinner time is to help detoxify the body. For the day 6 dinner meal, you can eat anything you like but ensure that the carbohydrate intake is below 30 grams.
- Phase 3 – This is day 7 and 8 of the program. Working on the liver whilst the fat is being burnt is the focus here. At this stage, the body requires fats. There is a misconception that fat is what makes people get fat. No, fats are not responsible for fatness except you are accumulating more calories than the body needs. The main focus here is to release fat to convert it to energy. There is a sample meal plan to follow at this stage. Most of the fats at this stage are from calories. There is no guesswork and worry at this stage for you.
- Phase 4 – This is the last lap of the program. It is for 9 to 14 days. You start to have a normal diet from this stage unlike what you have been eating in the last 8 days. This phase requires you to have calories deficit and calculate your BMR. Brian Flatt has provided a unique formula that you can use to arrive at your BMR. Learning about calories deficit will result in a massive loss of weight.
The Phase 4 program is designed to shed fat around the waist, thighs, hips, belly and other areas where fats have been stored. Chapter 55 talks about how to burn stubborn fat.
How to become an affiliate
The 2 Weeks Diet is a ClickBank product. If this program works for you, you may be interested in selling it and make some money from it. To join the affiliate program, you have to register at https://www.clickbank.com/, click “Sell” and click on “Join ClickBank” to get started.
Who is it for?
People who are health-conscious and looking to promote and earn some money, the 2 Weeks Diet affiliate program is an ideal platform. It is made for people who want to cut down on fat, stay slim and fit.
- Made for everyone – The 2 Weeks Diet Plan is made for everyone. The program has worked well for retirees, old people and moms.
- Makes the skin look better – This diet plan does not only cut down fat and make you look fit; it also makes your skin look better and improves the metabolic process, increases energy level, encourages better sleep and enhances your psychological wellbeing.
- Lowers cholesterol levels – The 2 Weeks Diet Plan is a proven plan that lowers the cholesterol levels no matter your body system. It has unisex effectivity.
- Available in digital format – The weight loss plan is available in PDF and can be downloaded to the PC or mobile phone
- Reduces stretch marks – If you have stretch marks, it becomes less visible after going through the weight loss plan.
- It is only available in digital format
- Everyone does not achieve the same results after implementing the program
Legit or scam
The 2 Weeks Diet Plan is a legit program for losing weight. Many users have confirmed its effectiveness.
Conclusion: Is 2 Week Diet Recommended?
The 2 Weeks Diet Plan is highly recommended for anyone that wants to shed weight and look fit.