If you are looking for an email marketing tool that is reliable, easy to use, and affordable then Getresponse may be the right choice. For more than a decade, Getresponse has been developing email marketing software with the sole aim of helping marketers grow their businesses. In this Getresponse email marketing review article, I will take a deep dive into what Getresponse does, how it works, its features, the benefits of using it, and more.
With this information in hand, you can make a decision on whether or not Getresponse is the right fit for your business.
New to Email Marketing?
GetResponse Email Marketing Review: What is GetResponse?
Getresponse is a popular email marketing service that allows you to send messages to your subscribers and measure how well they perform. You can send out a newsletter or promotional offers with ease, without having to do it manually yourself.
Getresponse also offers a variety of pricing options depending on your size and needs.
The world’s most trusted email marketing platform, Getresponse, is now available in 27 languages with more than 350000 customers in 183 countries. The company has a presence globally with offices in Poland, the United States, Canada, Malaysia, and Russia for more than 300 professionals committed to delivering passionate customer service and solutions around the clock.
GetResponse is an online marketing solution that has been delivering excellent quality for more than 15 years.
How does Getresponse work?
Getresponse is a web-based email marketing service that’s designed to help you grow your business by building and nurturing relationships with prospects, customers, suppliers, employees, or members.
It has a robust automated system for scheduling messages so you never have to worry about forgetting an important date.
The product offers different pricing options depending on what size the company or organization is using it – from small businesses all the way up to large corporations.
How to get started with Getresponse?
To get started with Getresponse visit https://www.getresponse.com/start-free-trial and create your free account by entering your name, email id, and password.
Features of Getresponse
Getresponse comes with many excellent features. Some of them are listed below:
Email Marketing: With Getresponse you can create, send and track email campaigns with a drag and drop ease.
The email marketing tool allows you to send both regular emails as well as HTML or text-only messages for different customer segments using the one-click split testing functionality.
Newsletters: The Getresponse newsletter tool has all the features you need to build and deliver a personalized newsletter campaign. You can use it for both commercial or marketing emails with your client base.
The email also offers extensive reporting capabilities, allowing you to measure open rates, click through’s, bounce rates, etc.
Marketing Automation: With the marketing automation tool you can create automated campaigns to follow up with prospects and customers.
This will help you generate more leads, increase sales, and reduce the time spent on marketing activities by automating your processes.
AutoResponders: You can create automated sequences of emails that can be customized to suit your preferred tone in order to get the desired response from subscribers.
List Management: With the Getresponse list management feature you can organize your contacts into lists based on who they are, what you want to share with them.
It allows you to segment your lists to create custom emails for individuals or groups of contacts. You can also store unlimited contact information so you never have to worry about being limited by list size.
Email Templates: Getresponse has a variety of email templates that are designed with different purposes in mind.
You can choose from many industry-specific templates, as well as generic ones that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Campaigns: Getresponse allows you to create campaigns that will let you manage your subscribers and email templates with just one click, without having to go into the various parts of their platform.
You have the ability to schedule emails ahead of time as well as set up autoresponders so people can read and take action.
Landing pages: Getresponse is a complete marketing suite that will enable you to create professional, responsive landing pages, both in WordPress and outside of it. You can also use it to create a one-off landing page for an event or product launch.
Forms: Be ready to grow your email list and promote your custom signup forms with the Getresponse email marketing tool. You can set up a form to capture contact information, build an app user list or generate email leads.
Funnels: Getresponse offers a fully integrated sales funnel creator with drag and drop functionality and design features.
You can select from templates that suit your business needs that include simple landing pages; product personalization microsites; abandoned cart recovery marketing campaigns, etc.
Benefits of using Getresponse
- Getresponse is a powerful email marketing tool that helps you get more subscribers, boost sales and grow your business.
- The best way to use the Getresponse email marketing tool is by using it in conjunction with other tools such as Facebook Ads or Google Adwords.
- With its easy-to-use interface, you can create professional looking emails without any design skills required. You can create email templates in just minutes using the drag-and-drop editor.
- You can send targeted emails based on specific customer interests or demographics. You can also send automated follow up messages to customers who haven’t opened your previous emails.
- With Getresponse you can create templates for future campaigns so you don’t have to start from scratch every time.
Pricing of Getresponse
The pricing of the Getresponse email marketing tool starts at just $15 per month. You can also pay for a lifetime membership that will cost you less than twenty-four months if paid upfront.
There are no additional hidden fees or charges in the prices and there is a 30 day free trial period available to give it a test drive before committing to any of the paid plans.
Here are the detailed pricing plans of Getresponse:
- Basic $15 per month – 1000 subscribers
- Plus $49 per month – 1000 subscribers
- Professional $99 per month – 1000 subscribers
- Max Plan– Customizable
All three pricing plan cost increases with the increase in the number of subscribers. The good thing is all the pricing plans have a 30-days free trial to choose a suitable plan as per your needs.
Make money with Getresponse
The Getresponse affiliate program is a great way for marketers to make money. The affiliate program lets you earn a commission for promoting their services-there are no limits on how much you can make.
You just need to be committed enough to share and promote the product with others in order to grow your business.
Affiliates can earn a 33% recurring commission or a one-time bounty generous commission of $100 for every sale. There is 120 days cookie period for your referrals to join the program.
- Getresponse is a reliable and a free email marketing tool that can be used to send out newsletters, promotions, and other messages to your customers or subscribers.
- Getresponse has a free trial period for new users. It’s easy for beginners – all you need is an account and the ability to create a campaign.
- You can create and send campaigns with ease using the Getresponse interface. The interface is very user-friendly with drag-and-drop features so it doesn’t take much time or effort to create campaigns.
- The pricing plans are affordable for all budgets, from small businesses to large corporations.
- You can track your campaign’s success with detailed reports that show you who opens your emails, clicks on links in them, and more.
- It integrates seamlessly with other tools like WordPress or Google Analytics so you don’t have to worry about double-booking yourself when it comes time to set up an email campaign.
- You can also use Getresponse as a landing page builder which makes it easier for people who want their own website but don’t have the knowledge of how to build one from scratch.
- Getresponse has many templates available that are customizable so you can make them look exactly how you want them too.
- With Getresponse, there’s no limit on the number of emails you can send per day or month – this means more traffic for your business.
- It’s comparatively expensive – you have to pay monthly fees for a basic account with limited features after 30-days free trial.
- No support over the phone. It is only available for users on Max-plan.
- Drag & drop feature is not user-friendly.
- Limited split testing functionality.
Conclusion: Is Getresponse email marketing recommended?
The reviews of the Getresponse email marketing tool are very positive. This is a great option for those who want to run their own campaigns without spending hours trying to learn how it works.
There’s really nothing complicated about this, but there are so many features and benefits that make it worth your time!
The price might be a little high for some, but if you want to get your business off the ground and are looking for a way to send out targeted emails on an easy-to-use platform that delivers results, then this is worth taking into consideration.
We hope this blog post has helped you understand how Getresponse works and what the benefits of using it are. The pros outweigh the cons, so we recommend that you give Getresponse a try to see for yourself.