I have had cause to review different e-mail marketing tools in the past. Some of the tools I had reviewed include MailChimp, Aweber and GetResponse. My experience with these different programs shows that they have different integration levels.
There are also limitations in terms of features. This makes it difficult to deploy them for full customer relations management (CRM). Then, I started making research and discovered a tool with deep integration and features. This tool is called the ActiveCampaign.
Yes, you will say it is not popular but this program has many advanced features that you would love. Read on as I put the ActiveCampaign e-mail marketing system under my microscope.
ActiveCampaign stands out from the crowd. It is a powerhouse when it comes to deploying an effective newsletter marketing tool. This software has almost everything you need to run an effective CRM. You cannot beat its advanced automation and features.
Some of the features include lead scoring, in-built CRM, sales funnels and SMS notifications. All of these make the program an all-in-one marketing tool. Apart from these features, another incredible automation is the autoresponder.
Other automation includes setting up of appointments, adding notes to contacts and sending messages to your customers. With the ActiveCampaign, you can send fewer emails and achieve greater results.
Additionally, there is also the customer messages feature that allows you to send targeted messages to your website visitors. This allows you to optimize the customer’s overall experience.
You can personalize, segment, orchestrate and automate your e-mail marketing system using the ActiveCampaign newsletter marketing tool. The software comes with different pricing starting from $9. Let’s take a look at the pricing and packages.
Pricing and packages
1. Lite – The Lite package is the cheapest of all the packages. It goes for $9/month. The payment has to be made yearly which means this package goes for a total of $108/year. But if you are looking for solely monthly payment under the Lite package, it costs $15 monthly.
What you gain for choosing the Lite package includes:
- Up to 3 users
- chat and e-mail support
- E-mail marketing
- creating subscription forms
- Sending of newsletters
- Performing marketing automation
- Unlimited sending
- Plus – The next package is Plus. This package costs $49 monthly on a yearly payment that amounts to a total of $588. The strictly monthly option costs $70.
- Including all the benefits from the Lite package
- Landing pages
- Up to 25 users
- Lead and contact scoring
- Customer user permissions
- Facebook custom audiences
- Dynamic content
- CRM with sales automation
- Professional – This is the most popular package. The price for this package is $129/month. You will have to pay $1,548 for a year. The strictly monthly price for this package is $159.
- Including all the benefits from the Plus package
- Split automation
- Up to 50 users
- Site messaging
- In-depth on-board consultation
- Predictive sending with machine learning
- Conversion attribution and path to purchase
- Automation strategy consultation
- Predictive content with machine learning
- 3 one-on-one training sessions per month
- Conversion attribution reporting
- Enterprise – The Enterprise package is the last. The cost is $229 per month with a yearly payment of $2,748. The standalone monthly rate is $279.
- Including all the benefits from the Professional package
- Custom mailserver domain
- Unlimited users
- Custom domain
- Free social data
- Phone support
- Dedicated account rep
- Uptime SLA
- Free design services
- Custom reporting (Beta)
How to sign-up
Signing up for ActiveCampaign is easy and straightforward. Just visit https://www.activecampaign.com/ and choose the right plan suited for your pocket.
Who is it for?
ActiveCampaign is a fantastic tool for entrepreneurs, internet marketers, information marketers, affiliate marketers, network marketers and online merchants. It is also meant for bloggers, sales reps, sales teams, call centre reps and anyone interested in automating his or her marketing campaigns for easy tracking and achieving good results.
- One of the greatest advantages of ActiveCampaign is easy migration. This means you can conveniently migrate to the platform from other e-mail marketing tools without having any issues. The good thing is that the migration costs you nothing. It is free of charge.
- ActiveCampaign offers all-around reporting. It offers reporting in areas such as page visits, geo-tracking and click-maps. There is also purchase tracking if you sell things online. Purchase tracking is available on higher plans.
- The software has an exceptional level of deliverability. I conducted some delivery tests, and this tool proved itself as one of the best e-marketing programs for the prompt delivery of mails.
- Its powerful automation is one reason this tool is a shining light amongst all the e-mail marketing tools. The automation is not just powerful but also easy to use.
- It is user-friendly. Its design and menus make it easy to navigate.
- Too many features can be overwhelming especially for first-timers.
- The tool is not ideal for you if you are looking for a quick and simple e-mail marketing system.
- The trial version is just for 14 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a setup cost?
Answer: No setup cost; no gimmicks
2. Is the trial version limited in features?
Answer: The trial version is limited when compared to the paid versions
3. Is there a special package for non-profit organizations?
Answer: No, but there is a 20% discount
Legit or Scam
ActiveCampaign is legit. You can subscribe to the trial version to see how it works before opting for a paid version.
Conclusion: Is ActiveCampaign recommended?
Yes, it is highly recommended. ActiveCampaign is a must-have for all digital marketers.