ACN is a network marketing company that provides people with the opportunity to build their own businesses and make money. It stands for American Communications Network, but it’s also known as “The People’s Company.” In this ACN MLM review, we will be discussing how the ACN MLM works, what benefits you can get from joining the company (as well as some of its cons), and our final conclusion on whether or not it would be worth your time to join.
What is ACN? An Overview
ACN is a multilevel marketing company that offers telecommunications, energy, and home services. The company was founded in 1993 by Greg Provenzano, Tony Cupiszewski, and Robert Stevanovski.
ACN has been named one of the best places to work in America for 12 consecutive years. They have also been recognized as an employer of choice around the world by Forbes magazine and other global publications.
ACN has been growing in popularity for the last two decades. Since It was started by a couple of friends, back in 1993 that’s why it also goes by “The People’s Company.”
When you join ACN, you will be able to build your own business from home (or anywhere) with complete freedom of schedule. You can live life on your terms while making money through MLM opportunities that are available within this company.
How do the ACN MLM works?
When you join the ACN MLM, all you need to do is buy products at wholesale prices. Once these products are sold, they’ll provide residual income for both the customer and the distributor who sells them.
They offer a variety of items that include energy services, home security systems, telecommunications and so much more.
You make money not only through sales assignments but also commissions too which is very cool because they’re residual. This means you can make money even when on a vacation or holiday without doing anything.
ACN provides many essential products like long-distance service, wireless phones (that are much higher quality than competitors), home security systems including fire protection services, satellite TV packages as well as energy solutions such as solar power.
With an abundance of high-quality products to offer its customers as well as a hefty compensation plan that can help you earn up to six figures per year if you work hard enough at it – ACN could be your ticket to financial freedom.
The benefits of joining the ACN MLM
There are some valuable benefits of ACN MLM:
1. ACN has a low start-up cost
2. It’s easy to make money with the residual income system
3. ACN provides products and services that people want and need such as telecommunications, energy, etc.
4. The company offers training, support, and leadership opportunities for those interested in excelling in this business opportunity
5. You can work from home or anywhere you have an internet connection
6. There is no limit to how much you can earn if you put forth the effort
7. The company offers competitive benefits for employees such as health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and more.
How to join the ACN MLM program?
To become an Independent Business Owner (IBO) of ACN you will have to pay $199 as a start-up fee for one year. Additionally, to maintain your business status with ACN you will have to pay $25 per month as a Business Support fee.
To join the MLM opportunity you can register your profile by visiting https://acnreg.com/
How to make money with the ACN MLM- the compensation plan?
If you become an IBO and meet customer’s needs, you will be rewarded with points. These points can then be redeemed for money or services from ACN.
There are many ways to make money working with the company:
- as an IBO by selling products (up to 10%),
- getting customers to purchase your own personal product lines through a downline organization,
- and also receiving rewards/bonuses for referrals given to others who join the business opportunity.
The prospect of making $500+ monthly residual income is enticing but it should not blind someone into ignoring any possible cons that may exist in this program because there are significant ones too like low payouts on front-end sales commission fees (around 50% – 75%) depending on how much they sell during their first year, high monthly fees for starter kits (around $199-$499), and the company has been accused of being a pyramid scheme.
The ACN MLM program may be beneficial to someone who is able to sell their own personal products, or if they are looking for ways on how to make money with little investment out-of-pocket.
It is not recommended that people start an IBO campaign unless they have at least $500+ monthly income coming in from other sources like full-time employment, investments/savings accounts, etc., as a cushion during any possible fluctuations in sales commissions over the first year.
Is ACN MLM a pyramid scheme?
No. ACN is not a pyramid scheme because ACN has physical products such as telecommunications, energy, and home services to sell.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is ACN an MLM?
Answer: Yes. The majority of the compensation plan for this business opportunity depends on building relationships with other people in order to successfully recruit new members into your team who buy products they can sell themselves.
- How is ACN different than Network Marketing or Multi-Level Marketing companies like Mary Kay, Amway, etc.?
Answer: ACN does not require that participants spend large sums of money upfront in order to become eligible for commissions – only $500 (which includes product kit) as opposed to tens of thousands from these other types of businesses
- Does ACN have any type of income guarantee?
Answer: No. This is not offered by the company however if someone recruits more than one person in their team who purchases the starter kit then they will be eligible for commissions on those new recruits’ sales.
- Is ACN legit or a scam?
Answer: It is debated whether this opportunity is considered legitimate or not, and there are many people on both sides of the debate but there have been no reports that it’s a scam.
- The company provides training and support for its distributors to help them build up their business.
- ACN is a reputable company for close to 30 years with an established history of paying out commissions.
- The products and services offered by ACN are competitively priced, and there are discounts available to those who qualify.
- You can make your own schedule – work when you want and where you want and make unlimited income potential with no limits.
- You can get discounts on telecommunications, energy, and travel services.
- You can build a team of people who are motivated to grow their businesses with you and achieve financial freedom for your future generations.
- Recruiting people is difficult because all you can do is offer someone an opportunity that may or may not be legitimate depending on how they are able to sell products themselves, with no guarantees in place for participants.
Conclusion: Is ACN MLM worth joining and recommended?
The ACN opportunity is not a scam, and it’s debated whether or not this company can be considered legitimate. There are many great rewards for those who take the chance to join such as residual income.
However, there are also some risks involved that potential members should know about before joining the MLM including difficult sales tactics from recruiters which could make it more challenging to actually sell products and services in order to receive commissions.
Therefore we recommend you do your own research on the company before making any decisions so you have all of the information necessary when deciding if it would be worth taking time out of your day for ACN opportunities or not.
Every MLM company requires you to spend some money and this company is no exception.
Joining any MLM requires some time commitment on top of the expense involved and heavy recruitment so it’s important that you fully understand what you’re getting into before signing up with such a long-term investment.