The MLM business model is usually carried out by independent representatives. These persons mostly work from home. It is called by other names such as pyramid selling or referral marketing. MLMs are usually not recommended due it’s risky nature and highly demanding skills. To succeed in the MLM business, you have to build your network and grow it to earn more. But remember, MLMs are legit and there are people who really make genuine money and a living out of it. So, If you are looking for a multi-level rewarding marketing company to join check out our 5 best MLM programs in this article.
New to MLM?
Read: What is MLM Business?
Why MLM business?
Multi-level Marketing (MLM) has grown in leaps and bounds over the years as more and more people find the corporate world too stressful and boring. MLM is a type of business model that allows you to control your time and freedom. It is an excellent alternative to grinding 9 to 5 daily jobs.
In summary, MLM is a non-salaried business where you earn from products either sold by you or by other people in your downline.
There are many high-paying MLM companies out there and choosing the right one could be difficult. This is what we are about to dissect in this article.
If you have been looking for some tested and trusted MLM companies to join, here are the best MLM programs.
5 Best MLM Programs (2021)
When you want to choose an MLM company, you must look out for reputation, longevity, and yearly turnover.
Based on these, we have selected the best MLM companies that can deliver on your expectations.
1. Avon MLM
If you are talking of longevity, you must give it to Avon. This company has been around for more than 125 years. Its excellent reputation in the health, beauty, and home industry stands it out from the crowd.
The main selling point for Avon is the person-to-person method of selling. Many distributors who have become successful through the Avon MLM model have opened their stores in their locality.
In 2019, the company made annual sales of $5.57 billion. To join the Avon MLM, you will have to buy a starter kit worth $25. As for compensation you can earn up to 40% commissions on your personal sales and recruited downlines.
To join Avon, go to https://www.avon.com/ to get started.
Read the full review: What is Avon MLM?
- The comparatively low start-up cost
- Avon as a company has a great reputation
- The products are of high-quality
- Avon is known for paying its members
- Highly competitive niche
- You can earn only on sales and continuous recruitment
2. Vorwerk MLM
Vorwerk is different from the other MLM companies. This is because the company is into the production of kitchen accessories, floor coverings, and household appliances.
Based in Wuppertal, this German-based company started its operation in 1883 producing carpets. It later spread to different product lines which include water purifiers, kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners, skincare products, and cosmetics.
The company has been operating for more than 100 years and has become a respected figure in the MLM industry. It has more than 12,000 employees, with 600,000 distributors and consultants that makes it trustworthy and reliable.
The joining is free and the commissions are offered between the range of 20%-50% depending on the type of product you sell. There is more to earn from your recruited downline and their sales.
Check out their website to know more at https://corporate.vorwerk.com/en/home/
Read the full review: Vorwerk MLM Review
- The company is in existence for more than 100 years. This makes it trustworthy and reliable.
- The category of products is demanding. You can always find a customer to buy kitchen, flooring, or cosmetic items around the corner.
- Vorwerk has a reputation for providing quality products
- The joining is free and Vorwerk provides necessary tools and training to its members
- Start-up costs may not be affordable to many. The starter kits range between $50 to more than $100.
- Some of the products are quite expensive. It could be challenging to cover your start-up and promotional costs by selling these products.
3. Usborne Books MLM
If you are looking for a multi-level marketing company that has stood the test of time, Usborne Books is highly recommended. Established in 1973, Usborne Books is one of the popular MLM companies in the world.
The company is known for publishing high-quality children and adult books. It is a household name for activity, gifts, playful, and fictional books. With over four decades in the business, Usborne Books has carved a niche for itself.
The company has more than 3000 books in different categories. The best thing about Usborne Books MLM is it pay only on direct selling. The commissions offered on selling books are between 17% to 30%. The joining cost is the purchase of a $75 starter kit.
To join Usborne Books as a member, you can visit their website at https://usborne.com/row/
Read the full review: Usborne MLM Review
- Books as a product are unique. Books are always an interesting topic among children and adults alike.
- The start-up cost is low. There is only $75 you have to pay as a one-time joining cost.
- The compensation plan is very enticing. There are bonuses and free books offered to its members based on the number of sales.
- There is no pressure of continuous recruitment as the commissions are paid on direct sales.
- The promotion methods are limited.
- The percentage of commissions is comparatively low.
4. Pampered Chef MLM
You can never go wrong with Pampered Chef. It is another sophisticated MLM company that has been in operation for more than four decades. Pampered Chef is known for selling kitchen products.
It is famous for its knives, cookware, and blenders. With over 40,000 distributors worldwide, there is no doubt that Pampered Chef is reliable and dependable.
After going through acquisition under Berkshire Hathaway Corporation (A Warren Buffet company), Pampered Chef has continued to grow exponentially. The company offers multiple starter kits, to begin with, and offers a commission between 20% to 25%.
Visit https://www.pamperedchef.com/ to join and learn more.
Read the full review: What is Pampered Chef MLM?
- Pampered Chef’s reputation is a big plus. Warren Buffet’s name is another advantage.
- The products are worth needed in every household. It makes selling easier.
- The commissions are very attractive. There are different tiers on different sales of products and recruitment.
- The training resources are outstanding. You get all the help and guidance to start and scale your business.
- High start-up cost. Purchase of starter kits starts at $79.
- The active membership conditions are very demanding. For some individuals, it may not be affordable in the long run.
5. Mary Kay MLM
Mary Kay has always been an excellent performer when it comes to MLM. Established in 1963, the company has over 200 beauty products in different categories such as fragrance, body care, facial skincare, and nail care.
It is a brand that has been taking care of women folks for more than five decades. With Mary Kay, you can become an independent beauty consultant with just $30 and grow your business to an enviable height.
The company provides some nice tools that help you to succeed in the business. Some of these tools include a personalized website for one year, free apps so you can sell the products anywhere, digital marketing tools, and incredible customer support.
The company offers a generous compensation plan where you can earn up to 50% on product sales. There are additional commissions and bonuses on the sales of your team members and their sales.
Visit https://www.marykay.com/ to join as a consultant.
Read the full review: What is Mary Kay MLM?
- Availability of tools and resources like mobile app and websites for its members
- The reputation of the company and quality products is an advantage to make sales
- Commission percentage (50%) is on the higher side
- Encouraging customer support
- The products are available on different online platforms. This makes the selling of products more challenging
- The start-up cost is expensive
Are the above MLMs legit?
MLM is a legit business that has churned out more millionaires than any other business. We recommend that you join the scheme directly with the company. This is to avoid being ripped off by network marketers.
Though most of the MLMs are tagged as direct or disguising pyramid schemes. But this is not the case with the above-listed MLMs.
These companies are tested and trusted and have a good reputation as an MLM platform. All the above-listed companies have unique and quality products to sell. Their profits mostly rely on personal and recruitment sales.
Conclusion: Improve your sales and recruitment capabilities and make good money through MLMs
MLM is meant for people who want to be independent. People who want to avoid the stress that comes with white-collar jobs.
The MLM business model is an easy way to start a business of your own. It gives you a lot of time to strike a balance between work and life.
If you are passionate about a product, MLM allows you to come on board. With MLMs, you can leverage on the existing company brand and also get mentorship for free.
However, it comes with some glaring downsides. It is noteworthy that MLM is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It may take a lot of time for a business to grow.
You will have to begin by investing some money as a start-up cost and have to further bear the cost on promotions, and membership without making much profit.
It may not be an ideal business opportunity for someone who cannot afford investments and is in a hurry to make fast and big money.
All the MLM companies reviewed in this article are rewarding and recommended if you put in the hard work with patience.